{FM16} The Complete Boxset

Torres.Goal

2039/40 - End of Season Review - AS Manu Ura - Tahiti First Division

Second attempt at the top division. Went one better in terms of league position finishing 2nd. Onto the playoffs again.

ovlg0bo.jpg

Semi finals negotiated with ease this time. Onto the final. One game away from completing Tahiti....

lzl92b2.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand Champions! Job done. Enjoyed this league, quick seasons, less games, fun points system.

l7m1xtg.jpg

And after 2 semi final failures, we went one better and won the Tahiti cup! League and Cup double will do nicely.

y35zxc5.jpg

Summary of my 3 years in Tahiti. This will now be deleted and another nation selected at random.

4pndyue.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2040 - New Job in Nigeria!

I took over NEPA in the relegation zone in the Nigerian Premier League after 21 games. Plenty of time to go to try to rescue them. Could not find any real information about my new employers to share with you but this is where we stand.

Nigerian_Premier_League_Overview_Stages.png

Sadly things didn't go to plan, a poor run of form meant that they didnt even give me till the end of the season! 3 points off safety with 2 games to go but they decided enough was enough. Sacked for the first time in this career!

sack.jpg

2041 - Delta Force FC

Nigeria

Nigerian Premier League

Delta Force F.C. is a football team based in Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria. They play at Jay Jay Okocha Stadium.

So after my dissapointing sacking I took over newly promoted Delta Utd. Despite being the new boys in the league, the odds suggest we have a chance.

nodds.jpg

Half Season Update

At the half way stage we are in the chasing pack but form will need to improve if we are going to be talking titles.

Nigerian_Premier_League_Overview_Profile.png

2042 - End of Season Review - Delta Utd - Nigerian Premier League

Halfway stage and its going good! Top of the tree, got to keep the force of Kano Pillars at bay who have two games in hand. They have dominated the league for decades. Going to be tough.

Nigerian_Premier_League_Overview_Stages_4.png

But we did it! Pushed all the way by the dominating powerhouse that is Kano Pillars but I have pushed them off their pedestal. Champions! And with that, only one league to complete in Nigeria so another nation can be ticked off the list.

Nigerian_Premier_League_Overview_Stages_5.png

Interesting time in Nigeria, a sacking and a championship in 2 and a half seasons! Here's a summary of my two years at Delta Utd.

delta.jpg

Nigeria will now be deleted and a new nation added at random.

Never expected to see a sack, but a big save in the Nigerian Premier League! Great job in Nigeria! Who's the new manager of NEPA Lagos?

I'm not sure who the NEPA manager is now pal, after the relegation they are out the game as no lower divisions in Nigeria hence the sack!

New Job

y8lkxs4.jpg

FK Lokomotyvas

Lithuanian 1 Lyga

Lithuania

FK Lokomotyvas Radviliškis is a Lithuanian football team. The team plays in the Lithuanian Football Cup and I Lyga.

The Journey

Another long drive! From Nigeria to Lithuania

2g621tv.jpg

The Ground

Basically an athletics ground with a small stand is my new club stadium!

91pq4t7.jpg

Two leagues to negotiate in Lithuania so off to work I go. :thup:

2043 - End of Season Review - Lokomotyvas

Odds for promotion make us in the mix.

odds.jpg

After just 3 games into the season, I hit a career milestone. Seems like so many more though!

Danny_Healy_Inbox_3.jpg

At the halfway point, we've made a solid start. Top of the table, roll on the second half of the season. Hopefully we can get a promotion at the first time of asking.

Lithuanian_1_League_Overview_Stages.png

And despite being pushed all to the wire, we keep our nerve. Promoted to the premier league.

Lithuanian_1_League_Overview_Stages_2.png

2044 - End of Season Review - Lokomotyvas

Sorry guys, completely forgot to grab screenshots of pre season odds or do a mid season table shot! Not that there was much to cheer about. First season was decent enough. Pleased with a 4th place finish. Just above mid table. Hopefully can build on that next season.

Lithuanian_A_League_Overview_Stages.png

Career Summary To Date

jn2rgt1.jpg

How the heck did you still avoid the Americas?! I decided to start over and got Costa Rica, Angola, and Holland. Managing in Costa Rica, so will experience opening/closing stages once again. It will be interesting for you to see how will you decide if an country in the Americas with Opening/Closing stages gets completed in that unusual format :)

2045 - End of Season Update - Lokomotyvas

Halfway stage is good going. I'm up there but will be an effort to stay there. I'm a little annoyed not to be top as Zalgiris rarely drop points and so far this season they have dropped alot and I haven't taken full advantage. Need to keep the pressure on.

Lithuanian_A_League_Overview_Stages_2.png

As expected I couldn't hack the pace and it was a pathetic end to the season with form a real problem. Another season in Lithuania.

Lithuanian_A_League_Overview_Stages_3.png

2046 - End of Season Update

At mid season point and again I'm in touch with the mighty Zalgiris. It's a challenge keeping up with these guys!

Lithuanian_A_League_Overview_Stages_4.png

After a 4th place finish two years ago, a 3rd place finish last year, this year..................2nd!! A massive improvement on last years points tally but still not enough to complete Lithuania and therefore another year beacons.

Lithuanian_A_League_Overview_Stages_5.png

Archived