You're not gonna believe this. He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator IV

Dexter_Morgan

Stop posting wrong league table screenies. :D

Bajic's scoring a ton for a winger.

It's a tough call whether to leave or to stay, if I were you I'd stay for as long as it takes and turn Red Star into Champions League contenders, but I'd never consider leaving for a much smaller league like Latvia or Montenegro anyway so it's not the same line of thinking. I do think reaching the Europa League semi-final was already a really nice achievement, so I can also understand a feeling of duty accomplished there.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop posting wrong league table screenies. :D

Bajic's scoring a ton for a winger.

It's a tough call whether to leave or to stay, if I were you I'd stay for as long as it takes and turn Red Star into Champions League contenders, but I'd never consider leaving for a much smaller league like Latvia or Montenegro anyway so it's not the same line of thinking. I do think reaching the Europa League semi-final was already a really nice achievement, so I can also understand a feeling of duty accomplished there.

It's probably because I leave the fixtures and table screenies in the folder and just replace them with the new one to save a few seconds naming them again and forget to take a new one sometimes :D

I think i'll stay until I win the CL or 3 more seasons (whichever happens sooner) as apart from Zenit and Dinamo Moscow the bigger clubs in the East still manage a side to win the CL even with the improved rankings so adding a side to that list would be a good achievement

• 6 months later...

After reading noikeee's CSKA Sofia thread i've decided to get back on this. I did enjoy it and after spending about 10 mins looking back on my history ect; and seeing how I've actually struggled at times with some clubs rather than sweep up it gives me a good motivation. I summary i've managed 6 clubs, have 7 top flight titles, a 2nd division title and 8 domestic cups (i've not included Super Cups). My best performances in Europe are a Europa semi and a CL Quarter Final so even with the rest of the Iron Curtain doing well i've not really impressed so far with this :D 

The first thing for me to do is finish the 2029/30 season with Red Star, we are 8 points clear in the league and in the CL knockout v Shakhtar 

My history so far.

RB2YXoV.png

I'm going to leave Serbia after this and aim to get to one of Croatia (where i've had no luck in past versions :D ), Slovenia, Slovakia where i've only done 2 seasons before moving to a bigger club or get to Montenegro, Georgia or Latvia where as far as I recall are divisions i've still to try (pretty sure I haven't done Latvia either) 

Cheers fellas :cool: Nearly due for an update but in reality I want the season to end ASAP so I can move. We are doing alright to be fair but going back to a save after so long means i've forgot my best XI really and not feeling the same love for the side as I did earlier,  There's certainly a lot of talent at the squad but as it's so young it's probably about 2 years away from being where I want it to be so i'll be happier starting somewhere else and building a side I feel closer to now :) 

Ogn9EUj.png

FK Crvena Zvezda February - March 2029/30

Fixtures

5pFGDmb.png

Table

SPVSYLT.png

Youth Prospect

6ERoUXk.png

Star Players

5mRHpE4.png

Been quite impressed with recent weeks, it took a while to work out my best XI but now I seem to have done that we are playing really well. The CL loss to Benfica was a pity, especially as we had a 117th minute penalty saved but I have no problem with the effort the players put in over the 2 legs and do think we was robbed in the home tie but I have to put it down as one of those things, i'm sure there's been loads of times one of my sides have been outplayed and nicked it :D 

Even with our recent form we just can't shake Donji off but you might remember that they are a tycoon owned side (since 2017) so it is to be expected that they are strong, we have the game in hand though and a late game against them so we should really see it through. 

Meanwhile in Romania this happened..

lYVewy0.png

D4xH3Lk.png

Ha cheers noikeee, it probably took 5 or so games before I thought we were playing well but it did really seem to click after that. I have finished the season but i'm holding out for the review whilst I wait and see what jobs turn up in the summer, it may be that I have a change of heart and give it one more year as I know that this squad will get ripped apart the minute I leave.

NTTlTdv.png

FK Crvena Zvezda April - May 2029/30

Fixtures

dODoo47.png

Table

WMUTwzq.png

Cup Final

Zm7crb6.png

It was pretty straightforward for us in the end, we got the 5 victories needed in the league (meaning i'm 51 games unbeaten in the Superleague off the top of my head) and though i'd have liked to win without penalties in the cup against Donji we had a few players missing for the final which meant they were probably a bit stronger than us in terms of their starting XI, so felt we did well to claim that trophy too. 

In terms of my job it's the 10th of July now and i'm still in Serbia and though the intention was to move in the summer I don't want this club to be stripped apart knowing i'm out of work which to me would undo all my all work just to sit about on holiday for however long so unless something turns up then I just as well keep this side together and see how we do in Europe until next summer.

Coefficients 

Nation             2014      2026  +/-  2027  +/-  2028  +/-  2029  +/-  2030  +/-  2031  +/-  2032 +/-  2033   +/-  2034  +/-  2035  +/-  2036  +/-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Albania            65        80    0    76    +4   79    -3   72    +7   65    +7   
Armenia            88        70    -2   72    -2   62    +10  64    -2   64    0
Azerbaijan         40        34    +6   29    +5   26    +3   26    0    28    -2
Belarus            22        16    +1   16    0    15    +1   17    -2   15    +2
Bosnia & Herz      47        61    -9   57    +4   66    -9   74    -8   82    -8
Bulgaria           26        20    -1   18    +2   16    +2   16    0    21    -5
Croatia            20        10    +4   10    0    9     +1   7     +2   5     +2
Czech Rep          15        11    0    9     +2   6     +3   8     -2   6     +2
Estonia            90        71    +4   59    +12  58    +1   59    -1   61    -2   
FYR Macedonia      67        52    +8   55    -3   57    -2   65    -8   73    -8
Georgia            44        58    +7   68    -10  67    +1   66    +1   75    -11
Hungary            30        18    +5   17    +1   14    +3   13    +1   13    0
Kazakhstan         45        41    -2   42    -1   44    -2   45    -1   44    +1
Latvia             57        95    +1   95    0    103   -8   110   -7   113   -3
Lithuania          66        76    -6   73    +3   73    0    62    +11  63    -1
Moldova            39        91    -10  96    -5   88    +8   86    +2   87    -1
Montenegro         60        78    -5   84    -6   92    -8   101   -9   105   -4
Poland             21        12    0    12    0    10    +2   12    -2   11    +1
Romania            16        14    -1   11    +3   13    -2   11    +2   10    +1
Russia             7         6     0    5     +1   2     +3   1     +1   1     0
Serbia             29        9     +1   13    -4   11    +3   9     +2   7     +2
Slovakia           36        40    -4   37    +3   37    0    37    0    33    +4
Slovenia           35        31    -1   24    +7   20    +4   24    -4   17    +7
Ukraine            9         5     0    4     +1   3     +1   2     +1   2     0

Risers 10/24

Droppers 10/24

Non Movers 4/24

Biggest Risers +7, Slovenia and ALbania

Biggest Fallers -11 Georgia

Former Club Watch

FC Kaisar - Champions and currently top  (Kazakhstan Super League)

Wisła Kraków - Champions (Ekstraklasa)

Dukla Praha  -7th  (Czech First Division)

Neftçi PFK  - 2nd (Azerbaijan Premier League)

Lokomotiv Moscow  - 3rd and cup winners (Russian Premier Division)

Tycoon Watch

Mezőkövesdi - Spent £2.4M and finished 2nd (Hungarian Division I)

Szolnoki - Spent £1.2M and finished 8th  (Hungarian Division I)

Donji Srem - Spent £19M and finished 2nd  (Serbian Superleague)

FC Kuban Krasnodar - Spent £7.9M  and finished 2nd (Russian Premier League)

KF Laçi - Spent £1.5M Finished 2nd (Albanian Superleague)

Gelios - Spent £7.25M and finished 6th (Ukrainian Premier League)

Took a while to get the new format right but finally there so should be easier for me now :D

Well Istra and Dinamo are insecure and Croatia is a place that I failed at in the only time i've done it this set of saves so that's tempting if comes up but ideally I would like a side in Slovenia or Slovakia next, hopefully a club with reasonable facilities but not one of the top sides.

• 5 months later...

This post is more for @noikeee @deltablue @withnail316 @Deisler26  as I know they like stuff like this :D

As you might remember I managed Dukla Praha earlier in the thread well 2 weeks back I actually managed to get to their ground and take a few pictures there and do what is probably a rarity on this forum and actually get on the pitch of a side i've managed :D I've got to go through the phone for some more pictures but managed a pano of the whole ground too.  Unfortunately I didn't get to see them play there but did see them play Sparta at Letna where they lost 1-0.  I also managed to get to Viktoria Zizkov for a 10:30 kick off where it was freezing :D but an enjoyable experience in a real old school ground so i'll try and get the pictures and a video up later on as well 

17098660_10154843470421508_1071119948183556937_n.jpg

17190361_10154843470521508_3850872165004512845_n.jpg

17203073_10154843470506508_472294487696418000_n.jpg

Hahahaha awesome. Well done man!

Closest thing I've done - beyond all the local sides I've managed - was last month on holidays in Barcelona, we were walking down from Park Guell kinda lost when we came across something... wait a minute this looks like a small football stadium. And it was, I took this picture sneaking the phone in-between the bars in the ticket selling window:

jUhOi4t.jpg

Turns out this is CE Europa's ground - they're a 4th tier Spanish, I mean, Catalan side. I must just have to manage them some time in the future...

I did get to attend both Barcelona-Atlético and FC Porto-Sporting in this same trip, first time I went to both the Camp Nou and the Dragão, so this was a holiday well stacked on proper football. :cool:

I like the look of that ground @noikeee :cool: There should be an expansion pack to play as them hopefully, I reckon that would be a good save for you. 

I couldn't believe how easy it was to get on the pitch :D You could just walk through the front gate and wander around there, people were just wandering on to the athletics track and using that :D The players trained on a pitch to the far side so we watched that a while and then on the way out I decided I was going to take the risk and get on the pitch for a photo, was worried that somebody would say something as obviously in England there's no chance of getting on a pitch like that, but decided to go for it as I doubt i'd ever have got an opportunity like that ever again :D 

Archived