FM16: AC Milan - Taking Back What's Rightfully Ours

Harryseaess

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35m for Bacca **** sake, he's very poor for me.

He had scored 8 in 37 for the previous Milan manager so I was overjoyed to be able to get that much for him, considering Chelsea came in with a starting bid at 20M. He has scored 8 in 21 for Chelsea this season, so doing better than the previous season.

In other games I have seen him do really poorly though. I have used him once in a previous game and got much more out of him as an inside forward on the left wing.

Ending up finishing second to Juventus by a point. Was given 50ish million to spend after we secured Champions League football so used some of that to secure Sturaro permanently. In the off-season Silvio Berlusconi retired and Milan were taken over by a Malaysian business who wiped their debts, invested into the youth setup and pumped the transfer budget up to 200M.

Out:

Corentino Tolisso -> Southampton - 9M

Simone Verdi -> Fiorentina - 3.3M

Rafael Carioca -> Lazio - 10M

M'Baye Niang -> Sampdoria - 5M

Rodrigo Ely -> Crystal Palace - 3M

Andre Almeida -> Everton - 7.25M

Christian Abbiati -> Retired

Andrea Barzagli -> Retired

Toilsso didn't really impress in the 20 or so matches he played. Southampton came in with an offer of 5M but go them up to 9M in the end. Verdi had a long injury layoff and I could not find a place for him in the team so he went to Fiorentina. Carioca (who the previous manager had signed) was very disappointing so I shipped him off. Niang disappointed out on loan so he went too. Ely was poor in his rotational appearances and wanted to leave for a better opportunity. Almeida was a tough one because he played brilliantly but I didn't feel as though he was quite up to Champions League standard.

In:

Stefano Sturao <- Juventus - 18M (as per loan agreement)

Aleksandar Dragovic <- Real Madrid - 10.75M

Radja Nainggolan <- Roma - 70M

Mirko Pigliacelli <- Frosinone - 4M

Eder Militao <- Sao Paolo - 1M

Matteo Darmian <- Manchester United - 40M

Helder Almeida <- Sporting - 500K

Jamie Vardy <- Leicester - 28M

Sturaro was made permanent. Dragovic was transfer listed at Real after being rarely played. Nainggolan I started unsettling halfway through the season and managed to pry him away in the off season after Roma finished 7th and missed out on any European competition. He was terrific in both previous seasons, so whilst I feel like I paid over the odds for him, he easily has another 5-6 years left in the Italian league. Pigliacelli is a simple 'keeper backup. Militao is a DC prospect, Almeida a MC prospect, and Darmian replaces Andre Almeida at right back. Was sensational at United and is home grown at the club so was an easy decision. Vardy I began unsettling early as well (which stopped him from signing a new contract) and I was able to get him for what I feel was a decent fee even though he is 30. Did not keep Luan after he only scored 3 in 12 with 2 assists.

Was given a tough group for the Champions League - PSG, Bayern & Sporting.

Line up in the same narrow 4-3-1-2 formation unless playing in the Champions League it is a more defensive 4-1-3-1-1.

4-3-1-2

GK (G-De) - Kiko Casilla / Mirko Pigliacelli

DR (WB-De) - Matteo Darmian / Ignazio Abate

DC (CD-De) - Aleksandar Dragovic / Timothee Kolodziejczak / Eder Militao

DC (CD-De) - Alessio Romagnoli / Gabriel Paletta

DL (FB-Su) - Luca Antonelli / Timothee Kolodziejczak

MCR (AP-Su) - Roberto Soriano / Jose Mauri / Stefano Sturaro

MC (DLP-De) - Jose Mauri / Riccardo Montolivo / Matias Kranevitter / Stefano Sturaro

MCL (BBM-Su) - Radja Nainggolan / Fabian Delph

AMC (AP-Su) - Keisuke Honda / Oliver / Rafa Silva

STCR (AF-At) - Wilfried Bony / Andre Silva

STCL (DF-Su) - Jamie Vardy / Loic Remy (CF-Su)

4-1-3-1-1

GK (G-De) - Kiko Casilla / Mirko Pigliacelli

DR (WB-De) - Matteo Darmian / Ignazio Abate

DC (CD-De) - Aleksandar Dragovic / Timothee Kolodziejczak / Eder Militao

DC (CD-De) - Alessio Romagnoli / Gabriel Paletta

DL (FB-Su) - Luca Antonelli / Timothee Kolodziejczak

DMC (DM-D) - Matias Kranevitter / Stefano Sturaro

MCR (AP-Su) - Roberto Soriano / Jose Mauri / Stefano Sturaro

MC (DLP-De) - Jose Mauri / Riccardo Montolivo / Matias Kranevitter / Stefano Sturaro

MCL (BBM-Su) - Radja Nainggolan / Fabian Delph

AMC (AP-Su) - Jamie Vardy / Keisuke Honda / Oliver / Rafa Silva

STCR (AF-At) - Wilfried Bony / Loic Remy / Andre Silva

Vardy normally plays as the AMC in this formation despite having a lower rating - seems to provide a bit more in the way of attacking the goal than the others.

He's been playing really well for me as a right midfielder (retraining to that position) WM-At.

Am in 1st season, played 5 serie A games and have 4 wins and 1 loss (away to Lazio).

NB a big thanks has to go to Ö-zil to the Arsenal as with a couple of little tweaks am using his excellent 4411 pressing tactic.

He seems to be better now I switched him to IF-S instead of IF-A

I'm 11 games in to this season, 3 wins and 8 draws so far. Lots of games where we have let leads slip and it is infuriating to say the least!

Archived