FM16: AC Milan - Taking Back What's Rightfully Ours

Harryseaess

Nicola Sansone(Sassuolo) if you like an Italian. 2 years older than Berardi but has similar attributes to him.

If I recall correctly Sansone is Italian BUT counts as a German home grown player for BMG (I think?). Signed him for Sampa before realising this and had to cut him loose again for HG numbers.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best young Italian midfielder on the game for me is Luca Valzania.....Bought him for £4.5m second season pre season.....he is now my captain in the 3rd season, replacing the outgoing De Jong and Luca is now valued at £22.5m....Just recently been capped by Italy.

My CM three are Valzania, Locatelli & Mauri.

Bought El Shawaary back and also Gabbiadini from Napoli.

Do you have a screenshot of Locatelli, please?

Do you have a screenshot of Locatelli, please?

Start of the game

LOCATELLI_1.png

after 3 years

LOCATELLI.png

as you can see i retrained him (because i play with a flat 4 in midfielder ),also tutored him ,

he didn't have many opportunities to play , sold him to Frosinone 2 M euros ,i don't think is good for high level.

I already said that after 1 year you can find quality midfielders for free ,also the scouts are very good and they often propose you wonder-kids.

And if you find a good ML ,you can turn Bonaventura in MC (creator)

Start of the game

LOCATELLI_1.png

after 3 years

LOCATELLI.png

as you can see i retrained him (because i play with a flat 4 in midfielder ),also tutored him ,

he didn't have many opportunities to play , sold him to Frosinone 2 M euros ,i don't think is good for high level.

I already said that after 1 year you can find quality midfielders for free ,also the scouts are very good and they often propose you wonder-kids.

And if you find a good ML ,you can turn Bonaventura in MC (creator)

That's cause you barely used him. I'm all about youth. I'll upload my screenshot of him. Like I said, you don't need midfielders when you're Milan. They have quality there in youth. Use money on a GK for second season for Abbiati. Sell Diego Lopez, only use Donnarumma. Sell Antonini and buy a strong left back if possible. Keep DES, Abate and use Calabria as back up RB. Poli, De Jong, Bertolacci, Kuckja, Montolivo and the 3 youth midfielders ( you not need no others ) sell Nocerino, You'll need wingers if you don't wish to keep Cerci as you'll only have Menez, Honda and Niang. Strikers in Balotelli, Bacca and Adriano are ample. Maybe a youth there also. You only need winger, LB, ST and a attacking mid for first season. Second season depending on how you use your formation and style you'll only need CB's an a GK for following season. If you don't take up Balo, you're youth ST should be good enough for 3rd choice.

Well that's how i'll be doing it anyway. Will upload soon.

Mastour is my favorite player , if he leaves i quit the save :)

This is a ss when he returned from Malaga

11111.png

and this is at June 2019

22222.png

I remember i spent a weekend just thinking his training program !!!

Because i played 4411 or 4141 i decided to retrain him in ML ,he did ok ,but he has stucked at ''competent '',he has 12 ,Cleon confirmed that is a bug and maybe it will be fixed with the 16.3.0,

i also tutored him and gave him some ppms

33333.png

@peter Pistola

at what season you are now ?

Haven't got the game yet.

But I only ever play 4-2-3-1 with 2dm or

4-3-3 with wingers and 2cm and 1 dm. But as the team stands i'll be using………………..

GK (gk) - Donnarumma back up Abbiati

RB (wba) - Abate back up Calabria

LB (fbs) - DES back up Antonini

CB (cd) - Mexes and Romagnoli back ups Alex and Rodrigo Ely

DM (dm) - De Jong back up Kuckja

CM (b2b) - Poli back up Jose Mauri

CM (dlp/rp) - Montolivo / Bertolacci back up Mastalli / Locatelli

AML - Menez back up Felicioli

AMR - Honda back up Niang

ST - Bacca back up Balotelli / Adriano

Sell De Jong , if i remember correct he has aggressive 19 ,he gets a lot yellow cards and red cards even with ''ease off tackles'' P.I

Definitely don't sell Bacca,

why u need cash straight away ? if you qualify for Ch.League you will get a lot of money end of the year

Ok so De Jong….. Goodbye

Bacca….. Goodbye

Zapata…. Goodbye

Diego Lopez……… Goodbye

Mexes…. Goodbye

Fernando Torres….. Goodbye

Stephen El Shaarawy…… Goodbye

Alessio Cerci….. Goodbye

Honda….. Goodbye and

Potentially Poli goodbye.

That's plenty of cash to be able to purchase Daniele Rugani, Emmanuel Mammana, Thiago Maia, Martin Odegaard, Tiziano Tulissi, Lincoln and Richedly Bazoer or Pierre Emile Hojbjerg and Julian Brandt or Maxilimilan Meyer.

This will all be over 48 months instalments. If I don't make Champs League, I could be in a little financial turmoil.

That leaves only a striker, so maybe Luiz Adriano will be sold and I'll bring in Andrea Belotti and either one of Gabriel "GabiGol" Barbosa or Richairo Zivkovic. Seeing as the second season I won't renew Balotelli unless I have enough cash for him, highly unlikely and not to mention if I don't take up Balotelli i'll only have 1 striker in Luiz Adriano. So will need at least 2 more. And if I play 2 upfront will need a younger younger striker to tutor.

Don't sell Bacca , i insist .

You don't need to buy anybody ,you can qualify for Ch.League with these players ,and end of the year you will have plenty of money ,you scouts will propose you a few wonder kids ,and you will find a few quality players for free .Trust me

What you mean you haven't got the game yet ?

El Shaar unfortunately is lost (With 16.2.0 is contracted to Monaco) ,i don't know if this change with 16.3.0

I'll have the game tomorrow but cant play till sunday. Damn gf's !!!!

then i suggest you not start with Milan (full fat )until 16.3.0 , play FMT a little to test your tactics ,

i have stopped playing with Milan for a long time , waiting for 16.3.0 and i am full of nerves.....

Feel like my world has crashed around me, had to accept to sell Romagnoli at the end of the season (4th Season) to Bayern as only had 14 months left on contract and wants to leave for pastures new so therefore he will not sign a new contract.

Managed to get £32m upfront so that was decent but I had hoped to be able to persuade Rugani to leave Chelsea and join to make the best CB pairing on the game in Rugani & Romagnoli. Sadly I will now have neither for next season.

Hopefully will be able to re-sign in few years. Here's hoping.

I think you made a wise move since he wanted to leave .

But didn't you develop a defender from the academies in 4 years ?

Yeah I have a few quality young CB's but not at Romagnoli's standard and currently 2 star with potential of 4.

May have to rely on Ely and Sule unless I can prise a top class CB away from a top European club.

Got my eye on Mustafi from Valencia.

Ely is very good ,

i have 2-3 wonder kids with potential higher than Romagnoli but i think in this version they don't develop fast as in FM15

i bring only free players ( i brought Helander -quite good ,and Caulker also very good ) and pay only for very good 17-18 y.o

Some young Brazilians (LB/RB )have incredible stats and very high P.A

I started with this

Mastour ,Phillips WM(A)

Mauri,Boateng CM(A)

Mikel HB

Romagnoli BPD(D)

Ely CD(D)

Abate (FB A)

De sciglio FB(S)

Bacca DLF(S)

BUT

the midfield trio can play in different roles , i usually change the roles quite often ,Boateng become B2B ,Mauri DLP, Mikel Anchor or DM(D)

You saw what players i left on the bench ,Zivkovic,and i used Matt Phillips who had a very good season and liked more the ppms than Zivkovic

I left Bonaventura and used Mauri who i believe is the next Pirlo ,and progressed very good,

Also Mastour who progressed very well and left Mktytaryan

Abate and De Siglio alternatively S and A.

Thats it , i change the roles quite often ,depending on my players and the situation

There is a lot of information with Cleon's articles and Rashidi's videos .Also Cleon wrote about the 4141 in FM14 if you remember.

i think 4141 is very simple BUT as any system you must know your players first and what they are capable to do ,i play a lot with ppms.

Do you know what '' ongoing '' means for the scouts ? can they scout another country ?

Hello guys, i'm considering buying Vrsaljko or De Sciglio for my right back position (I am Lazio)

both have somewhat equal attributes but De Sciglio has a injury prone level of 14

what are you guys experienced with him?

is he insanely injury prone?

Hello guys, i'm considering buying Vrsaljko or De Sciglio for my right back position (I am Lazio)

both have somewhat equal attributes but De Sciglio has a injury prone level of 14

what are you guys experienced with him?

is he insanely injury prone?

OK_OK.png

WWWW.png

Look at the positions he can play..

OK_1111.png

In conclusion ,better buy Vrsaljko ,because you can't buy Mattia :)

So finally began my season.

Purchased a whole lot of coaches for the rigorous training for the season ahead. And I've done what I said i'd do. I have cleaned house of all the dead weight at Milan.

Nocerino sold to Bournemouth for £2.9M

Suso sold to Watford for £7.75M

Fernando Torres sold to Tottenham for £8.5M (but that won't go through till the loan at Madrid is finished)

Mexes sold to Lille for £950K

Cerci loan terminated

Zapata sold to Porto for £6M

Llamas sold to Monaco for £120K

Still trying to sell De Jong, Bacca, Adriano, Diego Lopez, and the rest of the U20's.

Felicioli has been moved to the U18's and may be used sparingly, purchased Tiziano Tulissi from Atalanta and Filippo Melegoni also from Atalanta both equalling under £1M. They're both in my U18's and will also get the rare game here and there. Another youth product from Serie A only costing me a few hundred thousand (K) is Diakhate from Fiorentina, he too is in my U18's now.

Donnarumma, Calabria, Rodrigo Ely, Jose Mauri, Alessandro Mastalli and Manuel Locatelli have all been promoted to the senior squad.

Lincoln has been purchased and will be available to be bought in early Jan 2017. Also too Thiago Maia has also been purchased for the following season due to the NON EU rule. Got him for £4.8M and Lincoln for £1.6M.

Emmanuel Mammana was bought from River Plate for only £4.1M and Gabriel Barbosa also bought for £4.75. As these 2 were my Non EU's for the current campaign.

Breel Embolo was purchased for £19M and last but definitely not least…….. I got my main man……

DANIELE RUGANI. Whopping £36M, this back line is already gonna be unbelievable.

My side is almost complete, if I can sell Bacca and De Jong soon enough i'll be able to afford Richedly Bazoer. Which in turn will mean that Juraj Kuckja will be sold as Bazoer and Poli will be my defensive mids, Jose Mauri and Andrea Bertolacci will be my advanced playmakers and which leaves Mastalli and Locatelli as the centre mids attacking. Poli will be sold at seasons end for Thiago Maia and Abbiati and Montolivo won't have renewed contracts.

Now to the attackers…….

Haven't done too much here. I still have Menez, Bonaventura, Honda, Niang and now Embolo and Gabriel "GabiGol" Barbosa. The reason why the first 4 mentioned haven't also been sold is due to their versatility. I've always liked Bonaventura in FM. Does an awesome job no matter where you play him, not to mention "GIAC" (pronounced in Italian very similar to Jack. Giacomo Bonventura that is) is a personal favourite of mine irl. He's a very unselfish player, and is happy to not play in his preferred role and willing to play anywhere cause it's Milan. This is he type of players every club needs. And in FM he always delivers. Problem is due to that a club will inevitably propose funny money for him which he isn't worth as he's worth much less but it's enough to persuade me to sell him. And in turn, I find it difficult to get a perfect replacement. In terms of his personality, versatility and never complaining even when a first team regular unlike some in Balotelli and Ibra. Ibra, he cries if you sub him. He's incredibly annoying but I still love him. But anyways, back to my team. This is why I'm struggling to relinquish these 4. Menez for instance, winger or striker. Either side.

Honda, left wing or central mid / attacking mid.

Niang, winger or striker. Either side. And finally…

Bonaventura, attacking mid / central mid and winger. Either side.

These 4 can cover so many positions and be rotated around like no tomorrow. Then you had Breel Embolo and he's he same but not only a winger either side and a striker but an attacking central midfielder also. And GabirGol who is the same as Embolo. But that's 6 players to cover 3 positions. And I still have Mario Balotelli. Now I am one who doesn't like using loan players regular in matches as it's a player who isn't yours but taking precious game time and experience over one of your own. But this is Balotelli. I have high hopes he'll help over the season. If not I don't see fireworks, I'm a ruthless coach with not a tonne of patience (especially when the player isn't owned by me) so he has until last few days of transfer window to show me if he can carry. If not, then he won't be used much and will have his loan terminated in January. Now, there are 2 players I've been pursuing and harassing to purchase. One is Jose Gaya the LB from Valencia and Martin Odegaard. Unfortunately they aren't interested in arriving. Not even on loan so i've been doing everything possible for it to happen. Hopefully I'll get them before someone else does, it'll be hard to convince especially not being in Europe, but I don't want there ability to stall as these 2 are arguably the best players in the game in their respected positions.

Now to defence.

Donnarumma. Want more do I need to say. If you don't know him or use him for Milan, you're foolish. You have the 16 year old Gigi Buffon in your team. Use him, he's good enough to start. Sell Diego Lopez, there's no need for him. And keep club legend Abbiati for back up.

The defenders. Daniele Rugani on the right centre of defence and Romagnoli on the left centre of defence. Boy oh boy. What a partnership. I'm not one that splashes the cash on a single player. Every other FM I never go over the record signing fee of Manuel Rui Costa being something like £27M back in 2001/02 season, but this needed to be done. With poor defenders really bar 1, another had to be purchased as a must. And who else ??? Why not ??? 90% of the fee is in instalments along with every other signing, so it can be afforded, so get it done.

Emmanuel Mammana was an important coup also. Which now means Alex much like Montolivo can enjoy the stands and watching the games as Mammana and Rodrigo Ely will be the back up central defenders. In case of injury or suspension Montolivo and Alex will feature on the bench, otherwise it's only stand scenery from here on. And finally the fullbacks. Not much, actually nothing has been touched here. Abate starting on the right with De Sciglio starting on the left. Antonelli back up on the left with primavera Davide Calabria back up on the right.

Squad for 15/16 season.

GK - Donnarumma

RB - Abate

CB - Rugani

CB - Romagnoli

LB - De Sciglio

DM - Kucka (Unless I can't afford Bazoer. If I can it'll be Bazoer)

CM - Bertolacci

CM - Locatelli

AMR - Embolo

AML - Barbosa

ST - Balotelli

Subs. GK: Abbiati, RB: Calabria, LB: Antontelli, CB: Ely, Mammana, Alex, DM: Poli, CM: Jose Mauri, Mastalli, Montolivo, AMR: Niang, Honda, AML: Bonaventura, ST: Menez

Let's chase down and stop the Gobbi di merda dominance.

FORZA MILAN SEMPRE

Archived