Save Game Storer

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im going to download tonight and have a go, will be better not knowing who all the good players are for once. Coolthwax who is the best player at the club?

Hmm.. I'm not sure. Tuia is a legend, Saivet too, but the regens probably tip it. I don't want to spoil it so I'd say have a go, you'll do okay :)

i also got a save for my shrewsbury town game. Just finished the first season and won the league. got some impressive players such as grant holt who got 51 goals in 53 games and hubertz who got 33 in 47. Also got nicky deverdics comnig in on a free at end of season. also got david ngog on free from liverpool in january transfer window. If anybodies interested ill upload it.

Cool, as Ridley said, shall I open a new Save Game Storer thread for Fmh2009 for when it is out or just continue with this one?

start a new thread then people will know which game the saves are from and will stop confusion.

you know what you may be onto something there LSD, good detective work.just to let you in on a little secret this chap PMed my saying roughly "hi ,i want to be a regular but im scared that people will think im Millsy " there you thtas all i can dig up for now

yeah true ,lets hope npthing kicks off like last time.....

-----------------------------------------back on topic----------------------------------------------

i will put my kettering file up when i find my usb cable im in the prem with league 1 players so the team needs rebuilding from scratch

your right mr.leeds fan, id be suprised if you went that far back .

will he ever learn my thought is not

----------------------------------------------back on topic----------------------------------------------------------------------

i know where my Usb cable is its at my nabs so you lot will have to wait till Wednesday to get my super Kettering sav i know it will be touhj but you'l all manage

IM NOT MILLSYBEAST YOU CANT PROVE IT. I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING WRONG. I JUST LOOKED AT ALL THE POSTS IN HERE AND ASKED SOMEBODY HOW TO SURVIVE AS A NEW PERSON, I AM INNOCENT. PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!!!

.................................Back to topic............................................

I have a Crewe save in the year 2011 if you want it. The only prob is that you will have to wait untill tommorow.

Archived