Finding Regens with the new scouting system

What techniques are you using in order to find the world beater regens that gave come out of previous FMs? With the new scouting system in FM15, it's so much harder to find them as most off the attributes are masked. Because of this, I can no longer just scroll through the youth teams of clubs to find them so I'm reliant on my scouts finding them for me.

Are there any other techniques people are using in FM15 to find great regens or is it just much more out of our hands this year?

Thanks,

I just ask my scouts to give me a list of players at a specific position that are between 17-19. I try to buy 5 star potential 17 year olds and then place them on my under 20's team. 1-2 are good enough for first team though.

2-3 days in game after my youth intake I just do a general search for players aged 17 and under. And go through the list of players that are valued at 1m or higher to begin with. Then if players also have star rated system in place, I then edit the results list by most stars and go from there.

Archived