Red Wings Tactic Help

I know nothing about hockey really but that's not stopped me enjoying all versions of EHM. Now I've got EHM:EA and want to learn properly so I've done a lot of reading and had a bit of help off some of my hockey friends but I feel bad always asking them questions so I was hoping some of you could help me. I've been playing as Caps and just won the Stanley Cup in my third season but now I feel like I'm ready to start again as I learn. So I've started with Detroit Red Wings and now I'm sorting my squad and tactics and was looking for some advice.

I've just managed to trade in St. Louis so now I'm confused on what I should do. I was thinking of these as the first three forward lines

grBnaNV.png

I'm not sure what to do with the fourth?

I also have no idea how I'd be best setting anything else up with the players I have available above. Can anyone offer me some advice on what to do please? I've read various guides etc but some more direct help is needed I think :D

I've been told penalty kills are about defending so I should use Miller and anyone else classed as a grinder, checking forward, defensive forward etc

I normally try and play my 4th line as a defensive, gritty unit. Grinding the opponent down, generally taking few risks with passes and playing physical. Short shifts with lots of dumping and high hitting, depending on player attributes. Sometimes I match them against the opponents top line, if they are physically weak or if I'm just trying to blank out their top scoring line.

Archived