Couple of annoying things

There are a couple of things on FM15 which are annoying me, I'm not sure if these have been updated in the new patch but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing??

1. AI teams have transfer listed a player. You put a bid in matching their asking price, and they say the offer is acceptable. However, continue the game and you get a news item saying your bid has been rejected. You then click on the player's profile and he has subsequently been removed from the transfer list and his squad status has changed from not needed to important first team player, or sometimes back up player.

2. I'm playing as Forest and in my first season Henri Lansbury is brilliant, our best player. We get promoted and Southampton make a bid for him, after some negotiation we agree a fee of 15million. Fine. However, once the season starts he doesn't get anywhere near their team, by the end of his first season their he's made 1 substitute appearance. Why did they sign him for that much money and not play him?? Also, I try to sign him back but they won't negotiate to lower than 30million for him, a ridiculous price considering he made 1 appearance all season after they bought him for half that amount. I also had this happen on a previous game where I was Everton & Man United signed Will Hughes from me but never played him.

2. I'm playing as Forest and in my first season Henri Lansbury is brilliant, our best player. We get promoted and Southampton make a bid for him, after some negotiation we agree a fee of 15million. Fine. However, once the season starts he doesn't get anywhere near their team, by the end of his first season their he's made 1 substitute appearance. Why did they sign him for that much money and not play him?? Also, I try to sign him back but they won't negotiate to lower than 30million for him, a ridiculous price considering he made 1 appearance all season after they bought him for half that amount. I also had this happen on a previous game where I was Everton & Man United signed Will Hughes from me but never played him.

The ai seems to be taking form in account a lot when they buy players now.So basicly the ai show his form,said "me want", he got, he realised that the player is not up to the quality of the rest of the team and is now not playing him.Eventualy you should be able to get the player back, as they are unlikley to renew his contract.

The ai seems to be taking form in account a lot when they buy players now.So basicly the ai show his form,said "me want", he got, he realised that the player is not up to the quality of the rest of the team and is now not playing him.Eventualy you should be able to get the player back, as they are unlikley to renew his contract.

Looks like you're right, but surely that's a fundamental flaw in the game? The AI squad building doesn't seem to be improving...

Looks like you're right, but surely that's a fundamental flaw in the game? The AI squad building doesn't seem to be improving...

Yeah... Ferguson said the same when he signed Bebe... :lol:

Southampton spending 15mil on a midfielder and giving him 1 substitute appearance all season (no injuries)? I'm not having that as being realistic. Especially as he's an English player who's already played in the premier league & therefore it's not like he would be struggling to adapt or anything.

Archived