Starting Unemployed - Getting the Most Options

Hi all

Returning to the game after a break of several years. I want to start right at the bottom - unemployed with no badges or reputation. That's just how I roll.

What is the best set up of leagues where I will have the highest range of possible starting jobs? Obviously turning on more leagues would do it, but I don't want to make the game unplayable. What if I turned on all the leagues and then, once I got a job, turned a lot of them off again, would that work?

My PC isn't terrible, but it's not top-end either. I have an Intel i5 2.7 ghz quad-core with 8GB Ram and just on-board graphics.

What if I turned on all the leagues and then, once I got a job, turned a lot of them off again, would that work?
Yes. But disabling leagues will only happen at the end of the first season so you'd still have to run the entire season with all the leagues running.

Just load a handful of leagues and you should get some interviews. English lower leagues and the leagues from your nationality are some of the best options.

Archived