[FM15]Steam Workshop - How do you update an existing upload?

Blue Lou

• SI Staff

I can't seem to figure it out this year.

I have several files in the Steam Workshop, some I may want to revisit in the future by adding more details to it. How is it done this year? Last year, it was done from within the game but it doesn't seem to be done that way anymore.

Same here. Small wonder the workshop is such a mess. I reckon half the userbase has unwittingly uploaded it's content with no detail or info too.

I liked that comment its 100% spot on too:D

I cant stand the steam workshop option call me old fashioned but I like to use file I download from a known source or a site I have used before and vet the standard of the file etc

I used 1 file last year it was real fixtures, but creator had forgot to state he had made player/transfer changes too:rolleyes:

You have to do it from a file with the same name as the one you uploaded previously... Quite annoying when you revision control like I do.

I now have a file starting with SW then the file name. SW meaning steam workshop. I don't revision control this, just overwrite it from my latest version when ready to update. So far works well.

Archived