PGC: The Italian Job for FM15

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speziafanseagle_zps0bc85e79.png Spezia Calcio

And so The mighty Spezia live to fight another day a predicted 17th place finish was eclipsed and a top half finish fell away in the final weeks with injurys taking there toll on a small inexperienced squad. Gillespies team was by no way out of there depth at this level though scoring some spectacular goals throughout the season and some notable victorys against serie A stalwarts like ac Milan sampdoria and inter showed there intentions right from the first game.

speaking after the final game Gillespie said " im already planning for next season I want to be a force in serie A I want every team too fear us I wont be happy till were in Europe then I wont be happy till were champions there is no limit to where this team can go if we all pull together the fans the board and the players nothing can stop us"

Obviously built up on the match day excitement while doing the interview but the board are listening they've announced plans for a new stadium to be built doubling the capacity and the new training facilities almost ready for the players Spezia is fast becoming a new power in Italian football

stadium_zpsdc352934.jpg

Hopefully what the new stadium is going to look like

The new stadium is going to take spezia to the next level and the fans can feel the excitement building for the new season with Halilovic and Grimaldo already signed on for another seasons loan and Bakkali expected to follow suit the team for the new season is taking shape Dongou is looking like an inspired signing and has finished top scorer in serie A in his first season and has spent a fair portion of the year on the treatment table. Falconelli is proving an inspired captain driving the team forward displaying all the abilities seen by Gillespie when he signed him up only 2 years ago and he has repayed gillespies faith in goals stepping up when dongou was injured.

gomez_zpsf6bcc415.jpg jedvaj_zpsdaa2761a.jpg

Superstars across Europe are being linked with the eagles and the latest two who seem to be at the very top of gillespies list are villareals Spanish under 21 international Moi Gomez and romas Croatian under 21 international Tin Jedvaj its going to take a lot for Gillespie to get these 2 in with competition from European powerhouses like juve and man city but spezia have an increasingly good standing in Europe at improving players and these young future stars could see Spezia as a stepping stone too full international honours and the first team football on offer and the chance to progress will surely be a deciding factor in there decision

And so pushing onto the new season and with a reported transfer budget of 20 million this is a big season for Spezia can the momentum continue ?.................

siena.png

Season 2016/17 Review

So the 16/17 season is now over... My first full season at Siena...

When the season began, we were predicted at mid-table finish, and the board wanted the same. They gave me a pretty good wage budget to get the job done, which meant I could wastly strengthen the side that was looking pretty weak.

So with a new team, we set out with the hopes of an outside shot at the playoffs, but as the season went on, we found ourselves battling it out in the top 5 for a playoff position and ultimately getting a 3rd place behind Cremonese (my old side!) and Mike's Monza. We wound up 8 points after the two top teams, but this was merely do to a very weak finish by my side.

29-12-14-Screenshot_4.png

In the playoffs, we drew Ali's San Marino in the first round. Not a bad draw. Unfortunately, as it's a one-legged round, everything can easily get ruined, which we certainly found out.

We went in front after just 2 minutes, when my 2nd most-scoring striker Gammone, who was my top scorer last season, gave us the best possible start... But Ali came back to 1-1 after 24 minutes, which Tallo responded to with an instant goal bringing us to 2 - 1. In the 44th minute one of my back got his 2nd yellow, and we had to go on the defensive in the 2nd half, which ruined the game for us.

Ali's Cirelli scored 2 towards the end, and we were out! I didn't feel we deserved to go out, as we had the game fully under control for the 1st half. Ali had a difficult time adjusting to our AMC-2 strikers approach in the beginning.

But, if we had to go out, I'm glad it was to Ali, who later went all the way and won promotion to Serie B.

29-12-14-Screenshot_2.png

The biggest reasons for our success this season has without a doubt been two factors: The defence and Tallo.

The defence did great for most of the season. My two backs that I bought on frees at the start of the season got an avg. rating of over 7 and have looked like excellent additions. We still struggle a bit to find 2 DC's who go well together, but we've been one of the best sides defensively this season. In front, Tallo has been the best purchase of the season with 26 goals and the title of top scorer of Serie C/A. We've furthermore seen goals from 17 players in total, but really only Tallo and Gammone getting a decent amount. This is quite new for me, since I normally play with 2 very dominating wingers, who both usually get 10+ goals per season. But at Siena this just hasn't been a tactical approach that seemed fit, so I've been playing with an AMC and two strikers instead.

29-12-14-Screenshot_1.png

Season 2017/18 - The hunt for promotion

Given our fairly successfull 16/17 season, we should aim for battling it our for the PO spots once again, and, given the right new players, perhaps a offshot chance at the title. The club has great finances for a Serie C team, and the board has given us the right tools to get the job done. We have a wage budget of 68k, which is just a bit higher than last season, and a transfer budget of 2.05 million. So there's money to work with.

29-12-14-Screenshot_3.png

In the transfer market, we first need to offload several players, as I have about 5-6 players that aren't getting any minutes and simply just needs to get offloaded quickly as possible. The main area that needs strengthening is GK and MC. I didn't have a single player who performed acceptably in my 1 MC position this entire season, and I really need to find someone to tie the midfield together. I need to find a strong, good GK as well to get that final touch for my defence. Then, if the right players come along, perhaps a new ML or MR and a strong striker to give Gammone a run for that 2nd position as striker, or perhaps even replace him with a great AMC...

My biggest concern for the new season is whether or not we can retain Tallo. He was vital to last season's success, and I'm fully expecting Serie B clubs to come flocking. I doubt I can retain him, but I really hope it, since he would be a difficult player to replace.

n.png

Well at the moment am still in a job yup i know hard to believe but i am.I just missed out on the playoff round (goal diffrence) to move up a divison but after getting hammerd 6-0 from mikes monza i knew it was going to be hard.This season coming up is a huge 1 at the very least i will need to get the side in the playoffs nothing less and with the money they are giving me a think this will be a tough task

Squad

uuuu.png

Money available

iiii.png

Now the board want us to win the league and the bookies have us as faves they must not know my track record

ya.png

I think i will be on my way 2 another club in the very near future me winning a league title would be like scotland winning the world cup yes i still have that dream :D

28452fe7f7e84d1aaea0bf6fdfef4476.png321b9f06eed3d2ad31da0a986fbf02c8.png

I am pleased to become Cesena's new manager, i want to take them to great things and build a name for myself here.

History:

The club was formed in 1940 and won the first promotion to Serie Ain 1973. Since then, the club have been in the Serie A for a total of 11 seasons, reaching the best achievement in 1976 with a sixth place finish and a short run in the following season's UEFA Cup. The other three promotions in Serie A have been achieved in 1981, 1987, and2010, the last one after two consecutive promotions — from the third league (Lega Pro) in 2009 and from Serie B in 2010, both won in the final game of the season.

The Club currently plays in serie B but mr purchase says they will be looking for a stable team this season ready to build for promotion next year, many pundits say mr purchase is a manager that can take cesena onto big. Time will tell!

[h=2]Honours[/h]

• Promozione Regionale:
    • Winners (2): 1952–53, 1956–57

END-SEASON REVIEW (2016/17

Stemma_Pro_Vercelli.jpg

FIXTURES

5yeHdHd.png

cQOAXj6.png

Well, it was ultimately a successful season for Pro Vercelli. I covered my transfers for this pre-season's window in my previous post, with a couple of departures and arrivals in January which I will cover here.

We started the season a little bittily, but I wasn't too unhappy with it, as I could see promise and my signings were clearly still bedding in and so it came to be, we won 8 of our first 11 and sat top of the league after destroying Andy Fallon and Latina. Then came a major blip in the plan as we lost three in a row and plummeted to 8th, with Pedro's Pisa starting to set the pace. We responded fantastically however, by winning 8 of our next 9. However, Pedro's Pisa were on even more of a tear than this, a 13 game winning streak stretching into February, put them firmly in command of the championship and pretty much uncatchable. Myself and Bologna were the closest challengers at the February stage, with us pulling a gap to Andy's Latina, raising the possibility of a automatic promotion for all three rather than playoffs due to the big points gap.

Come March time though we had begun to dip and lots of draws meant my unbeaten run was maintained but this quickly became 2 wins in 8, as we scrabbled desperately to hold off Bologna, who fortunately were also going through a sticky patch. Most of this form was down to losing Hejda for four months of the season, head and shoulders my best defender. I brought in Devine to replace him in January, but he wasn't quite up to the same standard of course and we suffered. We also suffered some departures as Cazzola and Sinkiewiecz had had enough of sitting on the bench, both left for free, as their contracts were coming to an end anyway.

Hejda was back for the home stretch of the season, but as is often the case, he struggled for form immediately after injury and we were wobbling majorly, dropping to 3rd, as Avellino and Carpi inflicted heavy defeats on us. Again somehow my team bounced back and we won 3 on the bounce, dragging ourselves over the line to finish second with one game to spare. Pedro's Pisa were untouchable.

Going into our first season in Serie A, we are a tiny club, illustrated by my fellow promotee Pedro able to offer 30K p/w in wages, with my maximum at 13K. Still, could be worse, I could be San Marino. A small budget was expected with my 4K stadium, which we didn't fill in B, which thankfully, is being torn down for a new stadium. This will not arrive for two years however, so priority until then is to stay in A and build our revenue streams. A few key signings to my very small squad should see me achieve this, but I will have to be on the ball all season long.

siena.png

So, this is gonna be a short post with an update on how the transfer market has gone for me, as we're not closing in on the last date and the beginning of the season...

The board gave me a big budget for a Serie C club, and I chose to convert most of the 2 million to wages instead and invest heavily in strengthening my team.

12 players have left my side, but only 2 of these were in my starting 11. My former first-choice GK and my primary MC, who never really performed at the same level as the rest.

16 people have joined my side of which around half are intended to be in around the starting 11 or as subs.

I'm still looking to sell 3 players and 1 player has an interested club from a higher division, so more might still leave, although it's looking unlikely.

In regards to my transfer goals, I wanted to get a new first-choice GK, one that was better than previously, but I missed out on my first choice, who would have been the star of my team, and had to settle for a young GK and an even younger backup. I strengthened my DC, MC and defensive strikers positions considerably, both with new first choices, but also young backups.

Below you can see a few of the key signings...

05-01-15-Screenshot_1.png

05-01-15-Screenshot_2.png

05-01-15-Screenshot_3.png

05-01-15-Screenshot_4.png

05-01-15-Screenshot_5.png

05-01-15-Screenshot_6.png

I feel pretty confident about my side this season, as the only weak point we seem to have is my GK... We should be fairly well covered in case of injuries, which I think will be needed, since we already have two semi-long injuries.

Its happend again i got the boot from novara :o the only thing i can say is

There's a voice that keeps on calling me

Down the road, that's where I'll always be.

Every stop I make, I make a new friend,

Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,

Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Down this road that never seems to end,

Where new adventure lies just around the bend.

So if you want to join me for a while,

Just grab your hat, we'll travel light, that's hobo style

My new side is

v.png

The club was founded in 1919 as A.C. Reggiana and refounded in July 2005 as Reggio Emilia F.C.,[1] but it was renamed A.C. Reggiana 1919 soon after the start of the 2005–06 season. The club last played in Serie A in 1997.

In the Serie C2 2007-08 regular season the team finished first in Girone B, winning direct promotion to the now renamed Lega Pro Prima Divisione for the 2008–09 season.

Reggiana played in Italian First Division for many seasons in the 1920s; the club took part in Italian Serie A in 1993/94, 1994/95 and 1996/97. Best result is 13th place in 1993/94 Serie A championship.

Team kits

b.png

Home ground-Mapei Stadium

so.png

The stadium holds 20,084 and was built in 1995, replacing the Stadio Mirabello. It was given the name Stadio Città del Tricolore on 11 March 2012, having previously been called the Stadio Giglio.On 8 July 2013, the stadium was given the current denomination for sponsorship reasons (agreement with Mapei).

In December 2013, Sassuolo's owner Giorgio Squinzi bought the stadium meaning that Sassuolo Calcio is the new owner of Mapei Stadium – Città del Tricolore.

Football club Carpi used the ground for home matches during the 2011–12 season. In the 2013–14 season, the newly promoted Serie A side Sassuolo are going to play at the ground. They signed a two-year rent deal with Reggiana, who manages the venue. The agreement struck with Reggiana will also include infrastructural improvements, including new benches and locker rooms, along with the development of new marketing and trade policies, which aim to take advantage of the business opportunities that come with the club's Serie A promotion.

newbadge-1.png

AndyF - U.S Latina

Midpoint of the season and its been a story of 2 halves so far, in the first 12 games we averaged 2pts a game amassing 24pts,the last of these games was a 3-0 win against in form and table toppers Ali's San Marino. This stretched our unbeaten run to 9 games with 6 wins and 3 draws and moving up to 2nd position in the league with wins also coming against Kim, Perugia,Catania,AlbinoLeffe and parent club Torino.

run201718.png

Then came the slump with defeats coming against Spal, Frosinone, Carpi and Bari with us only picking up 3 points in 7 games dropping 9 places to 11th, which is a massive dent in our hopes of automatic promotion this season.

slump.png

We have currently stopped the rot in the last few games picking up a couple of wins which has kept us in the hunt for the Play-Offs this season finishing the week in 7th place.

pastpositionsjan2018-1.png

Transfers

Everybody I've signed this season so far is 20 years old or younger with the exception of Frederico Barba from Empoli who is 24, once again we have had to make a small profit in the transfer window and have done so to the tune of £600k.

transfers201718.png

Finances

finances201718.png

Player of the season so far is Simone Palombi the freebie signed from Lazio at the beginning of last season after a successful spell on loan who has scored 15 goals so far this season and finds himself joint top goalscorer in Serie B this season but is in a little bit of a goal drought at the moment no goals in the last 7 games which is a bit worrying.

palombi.png

palombi2.png

palombicareer.png

Until Next Time........

7lT3lF.jpg

6S459N.png

Kim - A.S Avellino

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but I am back to try and prove you can! After sitting out the previous FM, I'm happy to rejoin the FM community, only this time on the Italian side of the game. Previously heavyily involved with the PremGlory game, I thought I'd give this lot a chance now.

Right, onto the game then. I took over Serie B side A.S Avellino predicted 13th. That suits me quite well, after not playing FM for a while, I don't need a trigger happy chairman gunning for me if I have a poor start. As you can see from the picture below, I started out quite patchy, with results going back and forth. After not drawing anything the first 10-12 games, I then have had quite alot of draws in the last few games. I put this down partly to the team being underrestimated alot, especially away from home, which helped us picking up a few wins away. Home we struggled a bit in the beginning, but a change of strategy and tactics seem to have halted the slide there as well. We now sit comfortably in 8th place, and there's not too big of a gap up to promotion really.

Qe0gUr.jpg

One of the biggest factors for choosing this game, over the PremGlory this season, was to get back into the tactical battles with my everlasting nemesis Ali. So far, it's been very pleasing, beating him both home and away! Although, I have to admit, he's done brilliant so far this season with the plucky minnows, the wheels seem to have come off a bit in the later stages. Question is how far up the table can he take them this season?

The most disappointing this season, must be being a point behind Andy. Losing 0-2 at home after dominating his side for 90 minutes sure didn't help either, but I'm confident I will finish above the Latina's at the end of the season.

Last human challenge this season is Jay, who I maanged to hold on for a 1-2 away win against. Don't know too much about Jay so far, or his team, but sitting in 4th place he's showing early promise for at aleast a playoff spot. In any ways, the league is quite tight, and all 4 human managers seem to have it in their side to be challenging for those top 8 spots. I'm sure it's going to be a dogfight throughout the season, and this January window might be the thing that can swing it one way or the other.

I will try and get a more detailed post once the season is finished, and I know the team, league and the managers better. Until next time!

Forza Avelllino!

Stuart - ANCONA nl2100.png

Is this to be the season i get up and out of this league, With a another good first half to the season i find myself in the hunt to become champions and get into Serie B where i should of been this season. As i said the season is going well and i have played some really nice stuff this season below is how my season has gone so far.

2gtww9t.pngS

2eyufid.png

CUP Run

Ancona have been on one well of a run this season knocking out all who stand in our way. 2 Serie B sides and fall and a outstanding win away against Serie A side Sassuolo who i best 4-1 on pens after being 2 goals down up till the 80th minute when all hell broke loose and as i fought my way back to get the game to Extra time. The win sees me away to Fiorentina and a much needed pay day.

My win over Sassuolo

2e1wp5t.jpg

SUMMER WINDOW

Was a busy one for me again again as i try and get out of this league.

29z4qqw.png

I also signed a Beast of a player on a free, A Target man that way to good for my this league and at time is carrying the team.

2lcb5h3.png

Well thats you update more soon

359a82v.png

speziafanseagle_zps0bc85e79.png Forza Spezia

So the mid season interval is here and the mighty eagles are flying high in the league with Europe in there sights. After a poor start which had us all wondering what too expect from the season Spezia have pushed on and moved up the league at a rapid pace currently sitting in the top half and the team playing well they know no one wants to play them right now home or away. Obviously at this stage of the season transfer activity is the topic of the day and Spezia are right in the mix with rumours of player and manager unrest multi million pound signings and exciting young additions being linked with the club its certain to be an exciting January.

Arguably the biggest deal of the window for Spezia is the long term addition of Spanish left back Grimaldo with late intrest from fellow serie A club Pisa the pressure is on manager Gillespie and the board to get the deal done speaking outisde the stadium on the subject Gillespie commented

" Theres a home here for him if he wants it hes been here 3 years its been a pleasure to work with him weve helped him through his early years and weve offered a good contract if he wants to spend his next 3 years in mid table obscurity that's his choice but stayin here were hopin he will play in Europe play for spain and become the top quality left back we know he can be "

Grimaldo isn't the only player catchin Gillespies attention with rumoured moves fpr Chris Smalling Nabil Bentaleb and Messaoudi from arsenal all being hyped up at the moment its clear that the board are wantin too push on this season.

40grimaldo_zps534755ae.jpg e02ee79e-f162-4843-b0ee-a98bf1e67c6c_zps248da434.jpg messaoudi_mehdi-gf38_zpsa63b93ad.jpg

speziafanseagle_zps0bc85e79.png Spezia Calcio

What a season for the mighty Spezia as the manager promised they didn't let the bad start get to them and all there hard work through the season paid off when they finished in a deserved 5th place. A tremendous 8 game winning run at the end of the season really put the pressure on the teams above them and they pushed ac Milan and Napoli all the way beating a host of top clubs during there final games.

26158914-aa36-4269-8e13-2b040d2452f9_zps8ebc10dd.png

3b9d9e16-2520-441a-a230-247ae80a4d2a_zps8b263fc2.png 7b84d54f-0957-41a4-af41-26ffb9adbf51_zps53df471f.png

The graph shows the team climbed all season showing they were always pushing up the table and the calibre of teams near them in the table is a testament to how big an achievement a 5th place finish was speaking at an awards dinner manager Gillespie said

" I cant have gotten any more out of them the whole season the whole team pitched in some players only played a handful of games but still put in the same effort as the first choice players. We said mid way through the season Europe was a possibility and something to aim for and the players didn't disappoint im not going to single out individuals it was a team effort with everyone playing a part im so proud of the players and cant wait to get them in for training and too see what next season brings "

The manager might not want to single out any players but there where some real superstar performances this season and they weren't ignored in the end of season awards.

Young player of the year award ---------------------- Italian media player of the year

f3310515-8b82-4242-a2d5-e699ccb484e2_zpsea1cd7cb.png 22d9b01c-5e60-4a7e-a4f2-4c9c01564c17_zpsd228674b.png

Moi Gomez had an exceptional season this being his first in Serie A he really showed his quality in making and taking goals he helped the team get through some really tough games and never shirked his responsibilities. Bonnazzolli was more of a surprise only expected to be a squad player he quickly made the top striker position his own pushing last seasons serie A top goal scorer aside and making the position his own.

Screenshot_4_zpsf567a5c0.png

Screenshot_5_zpsde618b11.png

Gillespie himself has been taking a lot of plaudits from fans and players alike speaking to ex chairman Massimo Volpi

" im glad I brought him too the club im only disappointed im not still there to enjoy the success hes bringing to the club I wanted to hire him after the first meeting he wants to play football the right way and it makes for an exciting product its a great time to be a Spezia fan and im not surprised hes attracting the players he is why wouldn't they want the chance to express themselves and play for a top team like Spezia "

eca55991-f6de-40e4-8ca5-2da671e6d336_zps4fec18f1.png 242cf387-0f81-42cd-8c5b-7a5cc1881698_zpsa47b8d6f.png

So heading into the new season and theres some real quality coming in under freedom of contract with nadil bentaleb coming from Tottenham and Grimaldo signing on from Barcelona the manager also says hes got high hopes for Timothy Fosu - Mensah who he says will develop into a top centre back if Spezia can keep a hold of some of the loan players and add a bit of quality then they can build on last years superb finish and they also have Europe too look forward too so an exciting season lies ahead for the mighty eagles....

newbadge-1.png

AndyF - U.S Latina

Overall it was a disappointing end of the season as team stumbled across the line and finished in 11th place.

Results (Since Last Post)

resultssincelastpost.png

If only Palombi had scored in half of the 24 matches that he failed to hit the back of the net we could of finished off a few places higher and possibly have reached the play offs, I cannot give him to much stick and be too critical as he finished the 3rd highest scorer in the league after scoring 24 goals.

palombigoals.png

I need to look for a another forward to join Palombi and promising youngster Cecchetti who has come through the ranks and he needs to start hitting the net more often, with Cirelli up for grabs from Pisa I went straight in with a £500k offer which was accepted by Pedro but also alerted Ali who is looking to keep the player and matched my offer. This started a little bidding war between the two minnows but i wasn't going to go too high as it would take up my transfer budget and so its turned out with Ali upping the offer to £750k, so the search turns elsewhere.

So far 5 players have signed this summer with 4 of them in keeping with my previous transfer activity of signing players 20 years old or younger all coming in on free transfers.

transferssofar18.png

signings.png

We currently sit with just £500k in the bank with a projected balance of -£311k this after losing £2M last season mainly down to a loss of earnings in TV and Prize money compared to the previous season which inevitably resulted in a slight cut in both transfer and wage budget.

losses.png

newsponsor2018.png

On a personal note I have just agreed to a new 2 year deal until June 2020 and I'm currently studying for my National A licence after the board finally agreed this time round after rejecting my request to many times to remember the actual figure.

licence.png

fans-4.png

Until Next Time......

The view on season of all from the manager Mr Purchase:Overall season was great for my 1st in charge i did not expect promotion as it was my first year at the club budget of 4million at the start but we got the deals done by buying and selling.. overall i cannot be anyhappier now the real journey begins where i have to prove to myself and everybody that cesena is a serie A Team and belong there!

3 memebers of cesena Team of year!

2f34c486e4d9dd8378ff44264025aff3.png

Player of season! Top goal scorer! Manager of year!

98ff8468aa58d4345ba6b69df0e36130.png

The Captain that took cesena to serie A with hes 27 Goals!

def4f5c464558a2ed77417f5181fdca1.png

Started of with more loses then the manager would have liked but end of the season Form picked up and the title was in sight! But had to settle for 2nd best!

The form we showed throughout the season was ups and downs in my opinion, But we showed signs of good form then injuries hit us throughout the season and things did not look good, but final half of season was great, much better form and injuries seemed to die down which was great.

e1033be995be2b33b9d1059cfcf646f8.png

1c0d7249a2fbc0a654da4a59b0181138.png

Now the real work begins as purchase prepares for SERIE A

anioCtK.png

Alessandro Jacobo - San Marino Calcio

Serie B - Play-Off Winners

Déjà vu for us this season as we fought our way into the play-offs and earned a position in Seria A. A fantastic achievement from my players who performed admirably and arguably were stronger than the sum of their parts. As a unit, they hunted and closed down the opposition, pressurising them into silly mistakes that we were able to capitalise on time and time again. For the first half of the season, we led Serie B by a good five or six points and for a few wild moments, I pictured the side gaining automatic promotion. Teams wised up to us during the second half of the season however, and we found ourselves sliding down the table, but never falling outside of the play-off places. Due to the lack of quality in Serie B this year, we were always within touching distance, but alas, we had to settle for the lottery of the play-offs.

mlGV8p5.jpg

Domestic Cups

We scraped our way to the third qualifying round of the Italian Cup, which the board were happy with on the whole. Don't expect to see much improvement here for next season, all focus will be on surviving Italy's top division.

Finances

As I mentioned before, having a squad made up of around 80% loan deals was a huge gamble, but the transfer policy over the last two seasons has worked a treat. Not only has the perilous financial situation been reversed into healthy profit making business, but I have also managed to secure some of these loans on permanent deals. I go into the transfer window with the aim of bringing in around 10 players, all of whom need to be 'Serie A quality'. I currently only have one of these according to my Assistant Manager. Once again, the loans will make up part of my squad, although this time, probably only around 50%. I'm looking forward to mixing it with the PGCs current leading managers for FM15 - AndyG, Ryan and Pedro, as well as new comer Jay.

v.png

Well well well am still here yes at the same club as i was with last week your not seeing things i managed to finish 10th and the board was happy but things are not what they look like

hh.png

Now into the 2nd season with reggiana and the club value is 1 euro not 1million but 1 euro yup you have read that right i aint spent 1 penny i am 10k a week under my wage budget

but losing money real bad. Its not helping when my ground is 25k and am getting just over 2k week in week out so if i dont sell a few of my top players for just under a million each

i will be in admin very very soon

dd.png

The board want midtable same as last year my media prediction is 7th if am still at the club come christmas a will be very happy.

One thing i would like to say is to the fans is a big thankyou from my players and all the staff as we go through this we all know

how much this club means to you and will be doing our upmost to get this club back challenging for the league.

oooo.pnglll.png

Stuart - Ancona 26123jo.png

Where Ohh where do we go from here. Top for some of the season, 2nd for most of the season and sat and watched my side throw it all away again, this time in the final 5 games this season losing all the of dumping me out of the Playoffs and almost costing me my job. It was hard to take after what went on last season for the same thing to happen this time around, left me flat and thinking what on earth more can i do to get this side up. After being able to blag the board into not sacking me i am going to have a clear out at the club, So far i have made about 500k so there will be money for new players this summer.

iwkc95.png

As i said just look how things feel apart, and with no warning either.

Dealing so far

vr3fp2.png

2qlah60.png

To much for the fans to take

14ipq8g.png

Spezia_Calcio_bandiera_animata_zpsvnzq4zwb.gif Spezio Calcio

The new season is here and rumours are rife with new arrivals players leaving and European football finally arrives for the fanatical Spezia fans. The staff are staying tight lipped over the comings and goings at the club but we already know that eric dier and Bonnazolli have signed on for another years loan Dier commented

" Its a great club and the board and manager are as ambitious as they come there was a lot of intrest in me last year and Spezia was a risk but its really paid off I feel good here and the manager knows how to get the best from me "

Dier had a good season last year but it was Bonnazolli who got all the acclaim the striker really showed why Europe's elite clubs have been chasing him and his composure in front of goal meant that the 19 goals from last year is just him getting started.

" hes just getting started watch this space I really believe we have a superstar in the making here I hope our fortunes will be tied together because this young lad is going right to the top "

with scouts from Bayern barca villareal atletico Liverpool and man u frequenting the club its no wander spezia is fast becoming an attractive club to europes top young players.

b350137a-7983-439c-8174-1c7d261e1652_zpsbcf13747.png dier_zps7565ed0e.jpg

This is a big year for the Curva Ferrovia who have been looking forward to European football ever since the team finished 5th last season the expectant fan base feel like they deserve this chance after last seasons heroics. Its exciting waiting for the draw and the board have already said that Europe was a bonus so the players can go out express themselves with out any pressure the fans however really are loving it and they are expecting to take a good following to whoever they get in the draw

969dd90c-1e83-4beb-b387-d1b5bc2bdd13_zps1c849e65.jpg f537b73b-6aaa-4cf7-8275-ffdad6a16b8e_zpse1d2736e.jpg

Archived