Ultimate Stars And Legends Game FM14 (1880's - 2014)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you plan to release the facepack as well Fenech?

Yes I do plan to release the massive facepack as well. :thup:

The Facepack will be released at the same time the game is released with full instructions on installation provided. :)

I can't wait to see the Eastern European players, to think of all the talent that has come from that region in the history of football, it's quite amazing! Beara, Nedvěd, Džajić, Mihajlović, Kostić, Prosinečki, Šuker... awesome.

Actually, how is that going to work? Most of them would've played for Yugoslavia... have you resurrected that country or just updated them to be representing their 'new' country? (Montenegro, Serbia, Slovakia, etc?)

I can't wait to see the Eastern European players, to think of all the talent that has come from that region in the history of football, it's quite amazing! Beara, Nedvěd, Džajić, Mihajlović, Kostić, Prosinečki, Šuker... awesome.

Actually, how is that going to work? Most of them would've played for Yugoslavia... have you resurrected that country or just updated them to be representing their 'new' country? (Montenegro, Serbia, Slovakia, etc?)

They will represent their relevant new country, so depending on where they were actually born, so some will represent Serbia, some Croatia and so on....

Based on how you distributed wealth Fenech, how come United only have "Okay" financial status, since they are the most successful outfit in premier league history.

I didn't notice that, it's a bit strange as they have the most money in the premiership, Arsenal have almost the same... They have more money and the highest reputation based upon their overall best success but for some reason they are only showing as OK... any ideas? Arsenal have slightly less, and slightly less rep but are coming up as Rich so it's beyond me!

As you can see from the screenshot below, they are very healthy! I don't know why they are showing as OK, but I am not overly concerned either because I have tested and they do have the best financial position when compared to all other premiership clubs.

ManUtd_BoardroomFinances-7_zps8822adf8.png

I didn't notice that, it's a bit strange as they have the most money in the premiership, Arsenal have almost the same... They have more money and the highest reputation based upon their overall best success but for some reason they are only showing as OK... any ideas? Arsenal have slightly less, and slightly less rep but are coming up as Rich so it's beyond me!

As you can see from the screenshot below, they are very healthy! I don't know why they are showing as OK, but I am not overly concerned either because I have tested and they do have the best financial position when compared to all other premiership clubs.

ManUtd_BoardroomFinances-7_zps8822adf8.png

Strange, Isn't anything to do with the owners is it?

Strange, Isn't anything to do with the owners is it?

No I checked that and the owner is a great chairman, as good as any chairman in the league and the rest of the clubs are showing as rich even those with chairman not as good, so it couldn't be to do with the owners... I double checked, and it is strange.. they are showing as OK but they are very healthy. so I don't know what it could be. Now given their bank balance screenshot, I would say they are rich.. if you think of anything else it might be let me know, but Man Utd are certainly the best off financially in the premier league. :thup:

If everything works fine so I don't mind it says OK.

Everything works fine. It's just a word, the truth is Manchester United are the best off financially and Arsenal are a very close second. I will continue to think of why this might be, but I am not overly concerned as long as the reality is good, that is all that matters. :thup:

Is it possible to change Arsenal's stadium to Highbury? Just an idea, not sure how much of an effect it will have financially though.

It is possible but it means Arsenal would be worse off financially, I don't see any advantage in moving them back to Highbury. They worked hard and went through a large trophy barren spell to move into the emirates and they should be allowed to continue to reap the rewards from that. :thup:

The Emirates is almost twice as big as Highbury was, so it doesn't make financial sense to move them back there.

Everything works fine. It's just a word, the truth is Manchester United are the best off financially and Arsenal are a very close second. I will continue to think of why this might be, but I am not overly concerned as long as the reality is good, that is all that matters. :thup:

Might be an obvious thing to say, but have you removed the debt? it could be that bringing everything down.

They will represent their relevant new country, so depending on where they were actually born, so some will represent Serbia, some Croatia and so on....

Cool, that will be interesting to see which former Yugoslav territory ends up with the best team.

I don't think there is anything to worry about, I tried going on holiday till September (2 months) and Manchester United have switched to rich again.

They probably just needed a few days to get over the fact that they were no longer owned by the Glazers and debt free! :lol:

ManUtd_OverviewProfile-6_zps1b73056e.png

Fenech considering how almost every team is star studded are there really that many big money transfers that you've witnessed while playing the DB? or notably surprising transfers?

Also due to the high volume of amazing players which are on a free transfer have they swallowed their pride and gone to so-called lesser clubs in the championship or strengthened another foreign league?

Fenech considering how almost every team is star studded are there really that many big money transfers that you've witnessed while playing the DB? or notably surprising transfers?

Also due to the high volume of amazing players which are on a free transfer have they swallowed their pride and gone to so-called lesser clubs in the championship or strengthened another foreign league?

I can confirm that the transfer system is still very active, not every team is star studded but it is always good for teams to freshen up by at least one signing per season. I think you may find the 25 man squads are only going to go in for the right buys, it will also depend on the managers and their inclination to buy or just leave things as they are. I will do another test on this today and get back to you but I am sure there will be surprising transfers. I've restructured finances all over the world, the world has money, not ridiculous amounts but they have been given a boost in accordance with their success over the last 100 years, a boost both financially and in reputation. So money is available to make the transfer market an active one. No sugar daddies and most clubs will now be Public Limited Companies too. There is a financial structure in place which will ensure clubs can go for players they want.

You will find players will now either go to a championship team, if no premiership clubs go in for them, or they will go to a foreign team to strengthen that league. so it's a bit of both. You will also find that the regens will be of a much higher quality throughout the world now as well in accordance with a structure I have based upon how important the league is within the world in general so good quality regens will be spread throughout the world and not just centred on one or two nationalities such as brazil and argentina.

LIST OF 25 MAN TEAMS COMPLETED

Manchester United

Arsenal

Liverpool

Sunderland

Tottenham

Chelsea

Man City

Newcastle

Sheffield Wednesday

Aston Villa

Nottingham Forest

Everton

Fulham

Southampton

West Ham

Wolves

Blackburn

Leeds

Wimbledon

Burnley

Ajax

PSV Eindhoven

Bayern Munich

A.C. Milan

Inter Milan

Juventus

Torino

Porto

Sporting Lisbon

Benfica

River Plate

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

Serie A (Top 5)

A.C. Milan Media Prediction 1st Best Player: Kaká Chairman: Silvio Berlusconi Manager: Arrigo Sacchi

Juventus Media Prediction 2nd Best Player: Zinedine Zidane Chairman: Edoardo Agnelli Manager: Marcello Lippi

Inter Milan Media Prediction 3rd Best Player:Ronaldo Chairman: Angelo Moratti Manager: Helenio Herrera Gavilán

Torino Media Prediction 4th Best Player: Valentino Mazzola Chairman: Ferruccio Novo Manager: Ernest Erbstein

Napoli Media Prediction 5th Best Player: Diego Maradona Chairman: Riccardo Bigon Manager: Rafael Benítez

Archived