HoYD coaching style affect on intake?

So I'm reloading intakes mostly because I don't want another star Welsh striker, I already have two of them (and Wales needs more good defenders and a decent GK), but I was wondering if the HoYD affects the type of players you get; My HoYD is Cristiano Ronaldo and I've just got him this year, but I've reloaded 5 times and more than half of my players I get from his intake are strikers; is this because he has a coaching style of attacking? I mean I'll take an attacking winger (and that's usually where my other star striker is used in the national team) but still.

I know that the HoYD has an influence over the personality of the players recruited, but I haven't noticed a trend towards player positions.

My HoYD is a real coach who starts off as the HoYD at Liverpool, (never realised that until now). He has never played the game but his playing mentality is attacking. Now I think about it, you might be right actually. Although I have had some decent Sammarinese defenders produced over the years, (and even 2 GK's), the bulk of the best players have been attacking players.

Oh hang on. We only signed him in 2022. Let's see what postion was the best player in each years since 2022.

2028. MR.

2027. AMR.

2026. MC.

2025. DC.

2024. DM.

2023. SC.

2022. SC (I think that was before him).

I usually get a decent balance of players though. I'm just happy with whatever I get.

I always thought that the former position of the HOYD effected what position the players played, so for example if they were a striker, you'd get higher than average numbers of attacking players (SC's and AM's).

Archived