[FM14] Wales to Level 6, Additional Cups and Some Youth Leagues

Wales down to Level 6 plus some additional cups and some Youth Leagues.

Extra Cups are,

FAW Trophy - For teams at Level 3 and below in the North and Level 5 and below in the South.

Welsh Football League Cup - Teams in the Welsh Football League Division 1-3

NEWFA Cup - Teams in North East Wales

NWCFA Cup - Teams on the North Wales Coast

Gwent FA Cup - Teams in Gwent

WWFA Cup - Teams in West Wales

MWFA Cup - Teams in Mid Wales

FAW Youth Cup - U18 Competition. Did try putting Wrexham, Cardiff, Swansea, Colwyn Bay, Newport and Merthyr into it too like in real life but it wouldn't work properly then.

Clwyd Cup - Teams in North East Wales at Level 5 and 6.

I have also expanded the Welsh Cup so it involves more teams.

Some of the Youth Leagues are based on real life ones, others are fictional.

Some issues I'm aware of some teams aren't being promoted or moved into the correct leagues, this only seems to happen at Level 5 and 6 though. For example some teams from North Wales end up in League's in South Wales and teams in South Wales keep ending up in leagues in North Wales, this is with the correct regional divisions set for everyone too. Another issue I'm aware of is there being two FC Queens Park. This comes from me adding one FC Queens Park in the game editor, but then adding another FC Queens Park in the main database. I then deleted the FC Queens Park I'd added in the game editor but forgot to remove their division first. So now there are two.

This has been tested for 5 seasons and works on my computer. Any issues that arise may come from running it alongside other add-ons.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b6pqmsnuqqda1vw/Wales_Level_6,_Extra_Cups_and_Youth_Leagues.dbc

CymruAmBythWXM:

I've gone into the editor to look at the Queens Park thing; I'm guessing you added Gap Queens Park? They're still in the editor; could I put them into the Clwyd East league and delete the FC Queens Park?

Or am I way off?!

No, what happened was I added FC Queens Park in the in game Editor when I created a Welsh add on for version 14.0. I then added FC Queens Park into the Welsh database I use for research purposes. So when I've created the add on for version 14.3, which is basically the version from 14.0 but with a few changes made to make it compatible, there are now 2 FC Queens Park's. Noticing this I then deleted the FC QP from 14.0 leaving only the FC QP from the main database, however I forgot to remove the Division set for the first FC QP before I deleted them and I have no way of retrieving them to sort it out. So that's why there are two.

Archived