[FM14] MRT90's Brazilian Real Football Pyramid

261731.jpg

MRT90 Brasil Real 14.2

Professional competitions included:

- Brazilian Series A, B, C and D

- Brazilian State First Divisions

- Brazilian State Second Divisions (Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo)

- Brazilian Cup

- Northeastern Cup

- State Cups (Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo)

Download: https://app.box.com/s/a6ghso6q95f3yvlb4p59

Next update: Between December 12th and December 23rd

Do you think it'd be easy enough to add a Seria E & F under this with leftover/semi pro Brazil teams?

Oh and on a seperate question do you know how to remove the loan restriction for under 18s on loan throughout Brazil?

Do you think it'd be easy enough to add a Seria E & F under this with leftover/semi pro Brazil teams?

Oh and on a seperate question do you know how to remove the loan restriction for under 18s on loan throughout Brazil?

This won't be necessary as I'm currently working on a "full real" Série D. What I wanted to say is that it will be exactly how it is in real life: the four relegated teams from previous year Série C and other 36 teams chosen considering their performance on State Divisions. This should let people play with whichever Brazilian club without creating fantasy divisions

To remove loan restrictions, only using the editor advanced rules

• 4 weeks later...
This won't be necessary as I'm currently working on a "full real" Série D. What I wanted to say is that it will be exactly how it is in real life: the four relegated teams from previous year Série C and other 36 teams chosen considering their performance on State Divisions. This should let people play with whichever Brazilian club without creating fantasy divisions

To remove loan restrictions, only using the editor advanced rules

Looking forward to this.

do you have an indication when the next update will be ready?

• 2 months later...

Archived