FM14 Training/Youth Facility Upgrades

I wouldn't say that those are absolute final dates. It's still in the planning stages and sometimes it can take a while to go from planning to fruition. They do appear long though and I'd say that if you don't hear any updates in-game by the 17/7/2016 then I'd raise it. If there is a problem with the planning then it is likely something to do with the council as it sometimes is with the stadiums. Who are you playing as?

Was thinking that if it was Inter then it could be something to do with AC Milan and sharing but they don't share their training ground. I'd give it a little while because there might be some planning laws or council owned land that doesn't allow expansion that we don't know about but the researchers do. Give it a year then if nothing happens raise it in the bugs forum.

You know what builders are like ;)

Seriously though ive noticed past FM's the time scale differs from club to club.

Not always as you'd expect either. Smaller clubs ive managed sometimes take forever while big teams dont, and also roles have been reversed. Monitor it a while longer and report back :)

Archived