PGC: Going Dutch for FM14

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tdhu.jpg

AndyF - FC Eindhoven

Things didn't get off to the best of starts results wise this season as it was 10 games in when we picked up our first win a 2-1 victory against AZ. There was some encouraging performances in the 9 games but I was starting to get disheartened and thinking where the win was coming from and started to think my future lay elsewhere. A few Jupiler sides became available but I cant be dropping back down a league as its a bitch of a league to get out off the Jupiler and I'll be their forever if I did. Up popped Herenveen who had just moved into a new 40,000 seater stadium and I was in like flash a few days went passed and I was encouraged as their board were flattered with my interest. Then Ryan also threw he's hat into the ring but a few days later we both got the news that our services were not required. Since then our form has picked up slightly and we currently sit in 12th place but still not that far from the drop with over half a season still to play.

In the Dutch Cup we are into the 4th round where a home tie awaits against Zwolle who are currently batting relegation from the Jupiler. Its looking very interesting this year in the cup with 7 human mangers still left in and only 8 games this round there's the possibility all could qualify for the quarter finals as everyone has avoided each other. I'll be trying to get to consecutive finals but if everyone does progress this will be mightily difficult.

The board are still in the planning stages with the local authorities about building a new stadium which is to be completed in a couple of years time. The Youth facilities have just been upgraded for the second time in 12 months a pleasing sight as this means the club are investing in the infrastructure of the club albeit at a minimum, resulting in the Training facilities urgently needing to be upgraded but the board are having none of it at the moment with club expected to make a loss of £2M this season

Until Next Time........

roda-jc2.jpg

TRANSFERS

rodatranssum23.jpg

Going into the new season, I knew I had to strengthen the squad, as well as the first team. Too many players' patchy attributes were being found out. Guler (MC) was leaving on a free, with Toure (DC) also being let go. Omondi (MC) had been injured constantly, and has lost the potential he had, so he was sold for free, with an option for next sale profit. The same went for Ferranti, who, if you remember, was the unwanted DC.... Verhappen is probably never going to be any good, but just in case, he was loaned out for his full wages. Like I said before, if I could get decent money for Mulholland, he was gone, and I did, £925K on a player I signed for free was good business, especially as the bids started at £450K.

The very first port of call for a transfer was a DC. Oddang was below average but I felt like he was hung out to dry by my captain's poor mistakes, and he was a teenager for much of the season. Porto's average defensive attributes were masked by his excellent physicals in the Jupiler, and they were fully exposed in this league, albeit later than I thought it would be. The chances Lursman got he performed poorly in aswell, so as you can tell, even without Toure's departure, a DC was top priority. After an extensive search, I decided to spend some money on Einar Sirevåg, a player I had admired for a while. He wasn't the established, rounded DC I wanted, but he was the best I could manage, and certainly has the potential for a really good DC, being just 20.

In midfield, I filled the squad hole Ayan Guler left with the loan signing of Can Ozen. I actually tried to sign him for free, but he signed a new deal, so I loaned him very cheaply, due to his low wages. He's nothing special, but brings a presence to the centre of the park at least. Nico de Haan was brought in for the DM position, Magne had not impressed me last season, as I struggled to find a role he was comfortable in. If Magne doesn't perform, de Haan has real potential, five star apparently, though I don't see it myself. He was free, though, and I beat off competition from Andy for him. If he's rated so highly it makes me suspicious as to why Ajax would let him go.

One of the reasons I was able to let Mulholland go was that I signed Badii for a free loan from my parent club, Inter. He is raw, but quick, and determined, so the type of player who will do well if he gets in form. In the very first game of the season, my best striker Hayden Smith tore his calf, leading me to pursue long term target Jan van Lingen, for the AMC and ST position. I was able to pick up him relatively cheap as I spent my second chunk of money. However, the reason he was cheap is because he spent almost all of last season out injured, tearing his calf and then breaking his leg. In between he managed 12 goals in 14 games, so I decided to take a chance, despite his attributes having plummeted, because of his proven track record in both the AMC and ST position, albeit in the Jupiler.

With my strengthening in the midfield, with an extra one, Addamo was under increasing scrutiny. He had not lived up to his attributes at all, and really struggled. As he continued to play poorly to begin the season I decided to see if I could cash in, and I could, £2.5m for a free signing made just less than a year previous. After the window had closed I also moved for a new GK. Houwen is not quite good enough at the mundane keeping, while Buenaventura is not good enough at the shot stopping. Luiz Alberto is probably a mixture of the two and has real potential, so he will provide true competition to Buenaventura who I had given the nod to ahead of Houwen. Luiz is not the ideal keeper, but we'll see how it goes. Although on a free, his wages were expensive, but if it all goes pear shaped, he at least has value. All that activity has left me with a little leeway financially should I be desperate, or a key free is available, but nothing special.

MATCHES

Roda%20JC%20Kerkrade_%20Fixtures%20Schedule-7.png

As you can see, we've started very well, gathering pace as the season grew. Started off by throwing away the result against newly promoted Heracles, in-match injuries taking their toll. It was ultra important to bounce back against a weak Den Bosch, with an away tie loaded with danger, but we put them away. We then got done on set pieces at each end of the game by Eindhoven, controlling it in between, leaving me distraught. We controlled Willem in a 1-0 away win. Three draws in a row followed, which made it six games unbeaten or one win in five, depending on how you look at it. I looked at it as the latter. We gave away leads four times in a row versus RKC and Vitesse, before the deserved 0-0 draw away at Twente, probably the second strongest team in the league.

Next up were the champions, and we actually gave a really good account of ourselves, just the superior individual player ability of Feyenoord undoing us. This left me more encouraged than the draws, but still didn't mask the fact we had only 8 points from 8 games. We then only scraped through against IJssel in the Cup, but this was a watershed moment as I left Badii on all game despite him playing poorly, in a desperate attempt to get him to score, and it worked! Next up were Utrecht, who were struggling a little, and we absolutely destroyed them. The best performance of the season came against NAC. We completely controlled the game, being excellent going forward, and giving NAC nothing, who finished 3rd last season.

Following on from the two stunning performances were two away draws, both to a conceded equaliser in the final few minutes, which was heartbreaking, but in broader context, away draws at Ajax and AZ are not to be sniffed at. Minnows Argon were next and my second string destroyed them, which shows real squad progression as Porto and Khaloua were key squad members last season. Confidence was high and we took that into the PSV game where it could have gone either way. Then a 'routine' win against de Graafschap, followed up by our third destruction of the season away to Heerenveen, who had a new manager.

PLAYER PERFORMANCES

Simply put, Sirevåg has been excellent. A couple of to-be-expected iffy performances aside, he has weighed in with goals too. Alberto usurped Buenaventura in goal, not that Buenaventura has played badly, but that Alberto could have probably stopped a couple that Buenaventura can't due to his limitations. Petersson at left back has also done really well, beginning to fill out with his attributes too, while once Badii scored in his sixth game, he has been excellent since, regularly contributing, pleasingly not in a streaky way many strikers do. Yildirim has continued to surprise me, with his patchy attributes, he plays fantastically, no doubt helped by his excellent pace.

We do have a problem at RB. de Graaff, who plays so well, is out long term, meaning Marinovic has to step in. He is an able replacement, but has a penchant for yellow cards. He has already reached 6 and a red, so every two yellow cards (including the next one) will result in a suspension. I will have to segway someone to replace the position, who will be unfamiliar. van Lingen has also been disappointing. He came in with some important goals and assists straight away in his first two games, but has been very poor since then, Argon aside. But if we can play this well when van Lingen can play a lot better, it's encouraging for the season ahead. I applied for the Heerenveen job simply to get an interview to get Roda to offer me an improved budget, but didn't get to the interview stage anyway.

Going forward, we are in a similar position to last season, although better, but we collapsed last season, so not getting too excited just yet.

emmen-flag.png

So here's the update on the new season after the first week by the Dane...

Transfer window

The last time I wrote a post, I was talking about how I wasn't going to be doing a major makeover of the team, as I was fairly pleased with the overall quality and performances of most of the team... But, thinks don't always go as planned... When the season began, several of my players started gaining interest from other clubs and one even said he wanted to leave for a bigger club. This meant that I although I wasn't forced to make changes, I though that I might as well do it, since most of the players had contracts that would be up by the end of the season...

This meant that I had to do major changes in my team. Out went one of my main DC's (who's actually playing striker in his new club) and my main striker Benteke... All in all, 10 players left my team during the transfer window, and 10 players joined my team. The screenshot below shows 12 players joining, but the two on loan were cancelled again...

transfers-05-05.png

Below you can see some screenshots of most of the new players:

slavin-05-05.png

leroy-05-05.png

klaus-05-05.png

karim-05-05.png

hendrawan-05-05.png

felix-05-05.png

bernard-05-05.png

So, from the above screenshots, it can be seen, that I've bought a bunch of new, young defenders, some new AML's and AMC's and a new striker...

The current standing

Well, due to the major transfer activities, my team has been struggling to find their feet in the new season. We got off to a really bad start with only 2 wins in the 8 first league matches... This was well below how we normally performed... Almost halfway through the season, we are however gaining slightly better momentum and are finally winning some games, and are currently unbeaten in the last 4 games and have won 4 of our last 8... This is still below our usual level, but it's still an improvement... We are sitting at 13th, and I'm hoping to continue to improve on this, and hopefully end up in the top half. I'm not expecting a PO spot this season due to the extremely poor start, although it's still possible...

The hope I'm clinging unto for the final half of the season is that Amrani has been out for most of the season, but he will return around the winter break - his presence alone should be a massive boost in performances... Furthermore, I'm hoping to finally find the new main striker - I have been struggling with getting the most out of the three strikers that I have, but I'm getting closer to figuring out who should be the main striker and how to play him...

matches-05-05.png

goals-05-05.png

Stuart -NAC

After setting the pace at the start of the season things have not really gone my way, my attacking style of football is good to watch going forward but i am leaking far to many goals at the other end. Letting in 23 goals in just 15 games is not going to help you win many cups or league so i have work to do to find that balance.

All hopes of champions league football was dashed when i was taken apart by Sporting lisbon taking a 2-1 win into the away leg we found ourselfs 3-0 after 20min and was always chasing the games, so a drop into the europa league is what we ended up with and to be honest we have held our own with 4 wins already with a 3-2 Home win against Everton being Stand out. We have made the last 32 and will finish top of our group so that is the first real bright spot this season.

There will be a more in depth post this week so hurry back soon :)

Oli- Heracles

Its been a solid start to life in the Ere we are currently sitting in mid table i havent managed to bring in many players as the financial constraints are tight however im happy with my squad although it does need some serious investment. If we can maintain our position and get the values of the players up ill be a very happy manager come the end of the season.

x6nExmf.jpg

Ali and Stuart led the voting for our 10th Manager of the Season Awards. With each current clan member given three votes as to who they've felt has been the top three most successful managers in the season. A 1st place vote is worth three points, 2nd place worth two and 3rd place worth one. When the points are tied at the end of the voting, the manager who received the most '1st votes', claims the victory. If the votes are tied here, it goes to the manager who received the most '2nd votes'. For the first time in PGC history, we have a tie on all fronts. It was then decided that the manager with the most Hall of Fame points for that season (the clans way of ranking the managers more accurately than trophies won) would be the deciding factor in this rare occurrence.

So congratulations to Ali, who managed to secure a third successive Eredivisie title. Stu also had an excellent season, claiming third place and the Champions League qualifying round that goes with it. The clan also welcomed back PGC legend and financial wizard Oli, who claimed 3rd place after securing promotion in his first season via the Play-offs.

Steve started very strongly with AZ, but decided to go for the vacant FC Twente post. He was successful after promising the club he could deliver success on a shoe-string before taking Twente out of a Champions League place. After selling some high-earners in the summer, Steve is re-shaping side in his image and will challenge for honours before long.

Andy and Ryan enjoyed successful seasons, the former reaching the Dutch Cup final and the latter having a solid maiden season in the Eredivisie. Both will be disappointed with their endings to the season, with a Cup final defeat to De Graafschap for FC Eindhoven and 7 points from the final 17 games for Roda JC, but should celebrate strong seasons none the less.

In the Jupiler, Joe and Jonas qualified for the Play-offs again and, once again fell at the last hurdles. The Dutch second division play-offs are no easy feat to master with just three human managers earning promotion from 2nd-8th in the ten seasons we've played.

nwtHTO6.jpg

Ali currently leads the trophy leader-board with 10 trophies out of 10 seasons. He has had an easy ride so far with Feyenoord, only having the AI challenging for title alongside him, but with Steve's FC Twente beginning to play some football and the challenge of Stu and Ryan for the top 6 European places, it won't be much longer before the title race is a two or three-horse battle.

z4hV1Wu.jpg

Another season in the jupiter another new side thrown together and a decent start. Still figuring out the side so auto unlikely but another shot at the playoffs isn't the worst thing in the world.

fceindhoven.jpg

AndyF - FC Eindhoven

An extra session has been organised for Sunday this week to finish off the last few games of the season so here is a quick update on how things have gone.

In the league we find ourselves fighting it out with Oli,De Graaf and RKC for the final place in the European play-offs and I come up against Oli and RKC in the final 3 games with bottom side Den Bosch sandwiched in between.

In the Dutch Cup we have got to the Final for the second consecutive season after beating PSV convincingly 4-1 in the semi. In the final we face fellow human manger Ryan with his Roda side after they beat top side Feyenoord 3-2 in the other semi. With 1 win each and 2 draws in our last 4 encounters its a tight one to call this but I'm hoping to go one better than last season and watch us lift the trophy.

CUPRUN.png

Until Next Time......

fceindhoven-1.jpg

AndyF - FC Eindhoven

We'll things didn't go according to plan in the league and the Dutch Cup final. Firstly poor performances in the last few games of the season in which we needed to get at least 4pts cost us dearly as we missed out on sneaking into the Euro play-off places. We eventually finished in 11th place which is another highest finish for the club.

highfin.png

On to the Dutch Cup and for the second season running the team succumbed to a 2-1 defeat in what turned out to be a great game but lets be honest here the linesman had a shocker late on in the game. After going 2-0 down shortly after the break we was up against it but Gusarov gave us hope with terrific finish past Luiz Alberto on 64minutes.

Goals From Final:

With 5 minutes left Alberto redeemed himself with a great save from Gusarov to keep Roda ahead. With 4secs left in normal time Ten Loeke pumped the ball forward with the ball eventually finding Gusarov whose precise pass split Roda's defence in half with Januzaj latching on to it and drilling in a shot which had me jumping out my seat as I thought we'd equalized only for a shocking decision by the referees assistant (The Dutch FA should ban him for life) who gave Januzaj offside when he's clearly a yard on side.

Gusarov Chance/Januzaj's Disallowed Goal:

It was tough to take with Europe so close again but we'll be back again next season trying to make it third time lucky.

Facilities constantly need upgrading so I'm always visiting the board hoping for funds to be made available most times to no avail. The local council have stitched us up as well the feckers with them turning down our plans to build a new stadium so I'm stuck at our current ground which is 80years old with a capacity of under 7,500.

Until Next Time.........

Ali/Rumple Stiltskin/Bottlejob - Feyenoord

Despite having what's probably the best side in the Dutch league (I have no doubt that this will change in 2 or 3 seasons), we are struggling in Europe. I've mentioned a few times before how our only success has been a Champions League final defeat. Every other season, I have been knocked out in the first or second knockout rounds. This is becoming a worrying trend and needs to be fixed before the chasing pack, namely Steve, Stu and Ryan, find themselves with title challenging squads.

I've been working on a Jose Mourinho style formation that should, in theory, stem the tide whilst playing away at the European Juggernauts. At home, we can beat anyone on our day, including the likes of Barcelona and Bayern so fingers crossed for the coming season - which should see my young side together again for a successive season - with every player on long, long contracts. For the first time at Feyenood, I have no need to sell.

We picked up the Eredivisie title again, 4th season in a row. I expect a much sterner challenge next season. Steve will be building his FC Twente side in his image this window. If he doesn't finish in the top 2, he will be disappointed. Ryan is quickly becoming one of the most talented managers in clan. He has picked up the Dutch Cup in his 4th season at Roda, after beating Andy in the final, and had an excellent domestic season. He will be there, or thereabouts. Stu will have it hard this season. His best players do not want to sign new deals at the club, so his best hope of challenging will be at a new club. Ajax anyone?

roda-jc2.jpg

crpYRFG.png

Our season has been excellent, it has to be said. After finishing 14th last season, and enduring a torrid run of form, which saw us pick up just one win in 2023, the pressure was on for us not to buckle like we did last season, and we didn't. When I left off we sat 6th, and we actually improved as the season went on, finishing 5th overall and not being very far away at all from grabbing 3rd. We spent pretty much our entire season with our best striker (Hayden Smith) out injured also, and in the handful of appearances he did make, he hasn't scored, nor regained his pre-injury stats, making it 19 matches without scoring for him.

We started off the week drawing 0-0 with Den Haag, typical after scoring 6 in the last game. But this was the start of run of four clean sheets, destroying Volendam, getting a crucial win against Heracles, and comfortably seeing off VVV in the Cup. We should have made it five wins and clean sheets in a row, but conceded in injury time against Den Bosch, two points dropped for sure. Then my defence had a brainfart away to Andy at FC Eindhoven, always very difficult playing against him, ending my 14 game unbeaten streak. Next up was the quarter final, and we couldn't finish off Heracles in the normal 90, requiring extra time for a deserved progression and a reward of Feyenoord (Ali) who have been destroying the league.

We set off with three more wins in a row against Vitesse, a great performance considering I had to rotate the squad/play tired players after the exhausting game against Hercales just three days previous. Another excellent performance against Willem, and once we broke down RKC there was no stopping us. A very credible draw against Twente (Steve), which I really should have won, was followed by a home defeat by Utrecht, a really crucial loss, and one that should not have happened, as we had a very difficult run of games coming up.

To start that run of game was a 2-0 loss to Feyenoord, a game we were never really in, but not suprising given the superb job Ali is doing with them. I envisaged a loss against NAC, but we played superbly for the second time this season against them, 3-1 away from home. Understandably we lost to Ajax away from home, but I was not impressed with the manner of the loss. It was nice to have a home game against a bottom half team next, and we responded with a great 4-0 win against AZ, before putting up a grteat account of ourselves against PSV, just their higher quality players seeing them through.

Next up was a big, big game. I had never got anything in the previous six meetings with Ali and so didn't hold out much hope. All this changed, however, when Badii broke free on the counter attack, incredibly completely unmarked before finishing coolly. A scramble from a corner 8 minutes in saw Baddi grab our and his second. We held on until half-time, and from there I decided to try and hold on. This didn't work, as he squeezed back to 2-2 with 10/15 minutes to go. I thought that was that, he would now power to victory, even if in extra time, but we repsonded almost immediately with another corner goal, my young vice-captain, and ex-Feyenoord player Oddang heading in. We clung on for our first final of this game.

We carried this confidence into the next game and wo.... oh no wait, we lost. After destroying De Graafschap, we didn't see them off completely, conceding an own goal off the back of the keeper and then a fluke cross. You couldn't make it up! We then drew a blank against Heerenveen after dominating and uh oh, where's my form going. Again we were on top versus Volendam and with 6 minutes to go it seemed like another draw, but my 17 year old Magnus Jensen, signed in January, popped with a great finish to give us 3 points, and much needed confidence, very important ahead of the cup final, as well as sealing 5th.

In the cup final we started very well, taking the lead from my captain for the day again. When Diego scored a great goal to make it 2-0, I slowed the game down a little. With not long to go Eindhoven made it 2-1 however, and with 8 minutes to go I went to ultra protect mode. It didn't work, as a great chance for Golashov was tipped just wide by Alberto. And then Januzaj scored to make it 2-2 with just seconds left in injury time. But wait, the linesman flagged him off side, when he was clearly on by a full yard. The worst decision I've seen in FM it has to be said, and I got lucky, though on the balance of the game, probably just about edged it. Playing Andy is always tough and hopefully he can bounce back, as long as it's not against me!

This gave me plenty of prize money, and a place in the Europa League Group Stage, rather than having to go through the brutal EU playoffs, allowing us to finish the season off with a decent win against Den Haag, some youngsters playing well.

For the summer we'll be looking for more depth in defence, a new striker and some midfield reinforcements.

Oli-Heracles

After an amazing first season in the top flight I have decided it was time for me to go to work on the team so i have sold off some of the players which didnt have the quality required and managed to bring in some better quality players all in all i got almost 8m in and spent 4m. My first priority was to bring in some full backs we managed to break our transfer record twice in these positions bringing in a right back from Australia and a left back I have been tracking for a while from Portugal. Another area we were weak in was in goal so i brought in a goalkeeper with quality on a free to compete with Kovarik. Dennis Mirco who has been looked at by almost every manger in the clan was brought in to hopefully get some more goals upfront. Possibly the player I am most happy with was a left winger from brazil brought for under 400k and a german right winger. Two lads have come in on loan from Feyenoord and i brought another centre mid in. I feel we are a stronger unit than last year but I am looking for a similar performance to last year. With the excess money we have invested in the training ground, youth facilities and youth training. Things are tight but i feel the future is bright the main thing i need to do is to keep hold of my best player this year by getting him to sign a new deal my centre back Jorginho.

Stuart -NAC

2s9zigw.jpg

Season is over and there is a storm about to his the club head on. My best players have 1 year left on there contracts and want in th rang of 30K a week and for a club my side that aint going to happen so it guts me to say that there will be a fire sale going on at NAC this summer.

As for the season itself its the best i could of asked for, a Top 4 finish is good going and europen football at NAC is always welcome. Talkin of Europe we did really well to make the Q'Final where we went out to Manchester City so we can hold our heads high.

The season may have been even better if no laptop had not got a virus, I had to trust my ass man for a whole session and he did well enough but drew 5 of 7 games letting steve in to beat me to 3rd.

In my next Post there will be a full list of who went where and who came in

Still then its back to my scouting

Manager of the Year Season 11 (2023-24)

Well, all loyal readers. Season 11 of PGC: Going Dutch has come to an end. The season had several great performances.

Ryan and Ali led the voting for our 10th Manager of the Season Awards. With each current clan member given three votes as to who they've felt has been the top three most successful managers in the season. A 1st place vote is worth three points, 2nd place worth two and 3rd place worth one.

Screenshot_May-12_18-27-35.png

Ali very convincingly secured his 4th consecutive Eredivisie win. He won the league 18 points ahead of PSV in 2nd place. Very well done, Ali. Next stop must surely be the Champions League trophy with Ali seemingly being the king of Eredivise. Or perhaps next season a new club will overtake the new league?

Ryan had a great season, finishing 5th in the league and winning the Dutch Cup in the final against Andy. He went from 14th last season to 5th this season and won manager of the season in the clan in front of Ali in 2nd.

Steve had a season where he could have faced a tough season after heavy transfer activities, but he still wound up taking 3rd place, after Ali and PSV being the dominant forces in the league.

Stu won the title of overachieving club of the season with a 4th spot in the league. He has certainly taken NAC Breda back amongst the better clubs in the league, after the club being in Jupiler a few seasons ago.

Oli and Andy finished just below mid table in the league, with 10th and 11th. The question is, will they remain loyal in the coming seasons and stay at their clubs, or will they join the others at a higher rep club?

Joe continued his tradition of winning a playoff position and unfortunately failing to go up. Surely it's only a matter of time before he'll go all the way.

Jonas - well, myself - had a poor season after two good season with PO. Heavy transfer activities and injuries to key players meant a position just below mid table and no PO.

Will wasn't much present this season and his club, Fortuna Sittard, was relegated and he has taken over the newly promoted Baronie.

Screenshot_May-12_18-28-31.png

Screenshot_May-12_18-30-21.png

emmen-flag.png

Last season

Well, another season is over and here's the usual update. Boy, what a disappointing season! I was so hopeful going into the season, that I could challenge for promotion yet again. But unfortunately heavy transfer activities and injuries to several key players - including my best player Amrani - the season was a but, with Emmen finishing in 14th.

The new season

So another a poor season, what are my hopes for the new season? Well, I'm yet again hopeful about getting a PO spot. I've made some fairly good deals (at least they seem like good deals at the moment), but only time will tell if they will actually perform or if I'll have another below mid table season. Hopefully not!

Below you can see a screenshot of my current transfer activities - with 6 players joining my side and 8 players having been sold and a few youngster out on loans. Bear in mind, the window is still open, and I'm hoping to sell one or two more, as my side is way too big.

Screenshot 2014-05-12 19.36.19.png

Of my new players, these are the most interesting ones, and I'm especially thrilled about Wibroe, who I feel will dominate my midfield in about two season next to Fialla…

Screenshot 2014-05-12 19.37.05.png

Screenshot 2014-05-12 19.37.21.png

Screenshot 2014-05-12 19.37.35.png

Screenshot 2014-05-12 19.37.47.png

Screenshot 2014-05-12 19.38.01.png

Joe-Sparta

Another season another playoff failure, and yet again because of the away goal rule. Overall a rather disappointing season with periods when form looked brilliant only to fall apart at the end and to go out was not a surprise in the slightest. Onwards and upwards once again and lets have another crack at getting up out of this hellhole of a division

will - baronie

well this session was amazing the team thats expected to be last is sitting very safe at the moment signed in a lot of young players that have showed there worth to the team also got a shock 2-1 win over groningen in the 1st round of the dutch cup and i must admit im falling in love with the team i see alot of potential in it also i have the board willing to do what ever i ask over them and youth training enhancement that will be complete in 6 mths.

Archived