Coach Struggling on Coaching Course

I'm in League One and got a coach who is trying to sit his Pro license. Now I've had the message "Wayne Brown is Struggling on Coaching Course" three times. Surely at some point he should just fail the course, or are the courses modern day qualifications that are impossible to fail? Will he ever get the qualification, and is it worth keeping hold of him at the end of the season as the club have paid for the course?

It's actually the second time I have had a coach constantly fail to gain a qualification. The other one was a guy who had three weeks left on his contract and I wasn't going to renew it but the git got the club to fork out £6k for the course so I gave him another years contract. After another year I let him leave the club having failed to gain the qualification.

I also keep getting the message that my coaches haven't gained their qualification. This is on my man utd save so its not as if they are poor coaches.

It's just the game limiting how many stars they will get. But, if it is - or seems - impossible for them to get to the top.. you may as well sack them and get someone who can. I have the same problem and the coaches have worldwide reputation, one is Valter di Salvo (Real Madrid, Lazio, Man Utd). He just can't get there. I feel bad for him.

Archived