Crazy Cup Payout?

Hey All,

I'm playing as Lincoln in the BSP and have just won the FA Trophy, for which I was awarded 50k prize money.

However, having won it, I've just paid out 60k to the squad?

Erm - What??

Surely even if I'd picked 'High' cup payout (which I don't think I did, if I'm honest) I wouldn't be paying the players more than the actual prize money?

Help?

I've always wanted an option to set different bonus payments for different cup competitions, the current system just doesn't feel right to me.

You will receive money for each round you play in on top of the prize money for winning, So it might be better than you fear

You'll also have extra gate reciepts from the extra games, expecially the final, i'd expect a Wembley final gate receipts to be at least 500k

Won the FA Trophy & JPT on my save with Havant & Waterlooville. I always pick high bonus and as long as I win the payout is usually 10%-20% less than the overall prize money so im not out of pocket. Not sure why thats happened to you chap.

Doesn't sound like a bug. As pointed out, there is prize money for each round, then the extra gate money from the two legged semi final and especially the final at Wembley, where between 20,000 and 40,000 will attend, depending on the teams in the final.

Archived