The Mongrels Clan

Dig_Dog

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

x96.png

Adolf Dassler III - AndyF

Things were looking ok at the halfway stage of last season then a horrendous run in the second half of the season saw the team collapse big time (Think we only won 1 game) with relegation and the inevitable sacking following after the last game. After coming back off holiday to recharge the batteries I found my self as manager of 3rd division side Aalen after my agent signed a contract on my behalf as he was having trouble contacting me, so I've taken a new profile and retaken Dusseldorf hoping that I can lead them back in to the top tier of German football. The national press are predicting a 3rd place finish and the board will also want at least us to finish no lower than third to at least have a shot at getting promotion. During my absence my star player from last season Pielak has been sold by the clubs board for £11.5M to Aston Villa this is massively under his true worth this after I had rejected a bid of £23M from Napoli in the January window. Young american Docker was also on the verge of leaving the club but after a little heart to heart and reassurances that he will play his fair share of games he requested to be taken of the transfer list and remain at Dusseldorf. So with 4 season long loans available and a few frees to bolster the squad well see how things go and give it our best.

Until Next Time..................

Pure and utter rubbish a team like leverkusen finishing 13th in the league and getting knocked out in the cup from a 2nd division team i dont understand why i aint been sacked.On another note i applied for the wolfsburgh job and i GOT the thing but our host Digdog aka steve missed the bleaping thing and some of the other lads had played some european games and i let it go i dont see myself at leverkusen much longer tbh

HERTHA BERLIN - STEVE

Terrible, Terrible season for Hertha. We slipped back to 10th, but it was worse than that. No matter what I have tried, I cannot seem to fix the gaping hole at the back. I'm not in danger of being sacked anytime soon, but I might just do the honourable thing, should things continue as they are.

Positives:

the team is still young, it still has quality throughout the attacking positions and the young defenders are reaching maturity in terms of age. We may just be a player away from clicking into place.

Sorry, for the short post, but I'm too depressed with how the season went to detail things at the moment.

Steve

Hertha-BSC@2.-other-logo.png

Steffen Effenshiesse - Hertha Berlin

I have calmed down some now. Mainly as a result of the new season being underway and there being that new season optimism, which is something like a new car smell. You know it won't last, but you still get excited anyway. Hertha made just one cash signing, the £12m capture of Dick Van Dyke, or Martin van Djik as his mother calls him. MVD was on loan at Werder last season when we spotted him and exploited a minimum fee clause to bring him in. Rather than incur Will's wrath, and also to allow development as a first team player for Will, we allowed him to stay with Weder for the season and to join us in the following summer window. He has finally arrived and slots in as a squad player, operating mainly from the bench, as either as a sub for the resurgent Vozny at RW or as cover for Nikolic or Wichnariek, up top. The other signing was the free transfer of Mat Hummels who had been on loan with us last season and comes in to provide experience at the back,

What's going right for us this season? Well not everything, but at home we've won every game, including the sensational 6-0 demolition of Festas' Gladbach side. We also put 4 past Dortmund, beat Wolfsburg (who had been top and walking away with it) by three goals to nil. In fact the only team that's given us a proper game at home is Jack's Frankfurt, who stayed in it by sitting deep and proving hard to breakdown. Away from home it's the reverse and we are really struggling, although each defeat has been by the odd goal.

Hopefully we can sort out our away from and close that 4 point gap on the leaders. That's right we're aiming high. with a bit of luck, I really do feel my side is good enough to challenge right at the top. It's down to me to figure out a way to get them playing well enough to rattle off the points needed.

Steve

sc_freiburg.png

Manager: Tushant

Club: SC Freiburg

League: Bundesliga

Been A very average season so far - doesn't matter where the team is right now, only 10 games in and we have ~20 more to go (I think).

Ever since I sold my real players it's been a struggle to get everyone to perform, but I'm finally atleast starting to see some wins put together - hopefully we can start performing to the level expected of us and compete for a European place.

In my opinion, the top 3 strongest human teams in the clan are: 1) Koln 2) Hertha and 3) Mainz/Werder Bremen - these are the teams to lookout for this season, and should easily finish in the top half of the table.

Got a tough season ahead of us, don't give a **** about Europa League, just want to finish in the top half #yolo

Roddy Bastian - Eintrach Frankfurt

This is our second season in the German top division, one again we had a little money to spend to try and improve the squad. I worked closely with my scouting department to make the squad more combative and ready for the new season. We signed a variety of players, two defenders from Will's Bremen, an attacking midfielder from Andy's Dusseldorf and a few players from the 2nd division who had performed well enough to give them a shot at the top league of Germany.

So far the season has gone well, we're still in the bottom half of the table, battling to stay in the league. But we've yet to fall into the bottom two, and have created a nice gap between ourselves and the bottom 3 teams.

We currently sit 2 places above the playoff spot, Davie's lacklustre leverkusen side sit below us.

I hope to add one or two more in the January window.

Until next time - Roddy.

HALL OF FFAME - MANAGER POINTS

After Season Nine

Manager TOTAL

Tushant 113

Stuart 104

Festas 46

Fred 37

Davie 36

Matty 35

Dovydas 5

Steve 3

Jack 3

Paul 1

Jamie 0

Nick -4

Nam -9

John -11

Mike S -13

Mike TC -13

Jimmy -21

Giedrius -24

Andy -25

Taylor -38

Jay -42

Will -44

END OF SESSION TABLE

t2xn.png

*Matt has not played all season

** Davie sacked at the end of the session

*** Andy is 10th in 2.Bundesliga

**** Nick is 17th in 2.Bundesliga, but has yet to play a game for his team after missing his comeback session

will - bremen

after being away since playing the first game of the league and beat bayern 1-0 then return on the 17th game of the season to find out that we where bottom was a bit of a shock but some how managed to win enough games to stay up with a 6 point gap.

and a big congrats to steve on winning the league well done.

now i need to work on in proving the squad for next season ill be aiming to finish between 14th and 11th if im an high than that its gonna be a bonus for us.

Roddy Bastian - Eintracht Frankfurt

An excellent season of progression for the Frankfurt boys, we finished on a whopping 43 points, above even my highest expectations for the season. We were struggling in January, the winter break couldn't come quick enough. Once we got there I made a frank and risky decision to ship out players who were underperforming, this lead to the exit of arguable our best two outfield players, attacking midfielder Oumar N'Diaye who was the clubs record signing, made by myself, left for half of what he was signed for to Le Havre for £2.5million. Elsewhere striker Vyachelsav Ionov, who's goals kept us up last year, move on to greek club Panathaniakos for £3.7million - I signed him for only 700k so a nice tidy profit there.

I then promoted 4 players from our under 19 squad, all with 4star or more potential, and decided to slowly bring them into the squad. Our January signings played huge for us, Dario Luna the Uruguayan striker we signed from Cruzeiro, struck a brilliant partnership with leading goalscorer Svein Kvoerney and we went on a nice run of results. We won 5 games in a row, which propelled us out of the relegation right and into mid table, we then went on to win 7 games, draw 2 and lose 3 in the second half of the season. An absolutely sensational run of results.

We need to try and build on this now, the club is in a much healthier financial position, we've a very low wage budget too. I hope we're a club moving in the correct direction, but time will tell.

My thoughts on the others

Steve - Delighted for him. Finally got himself the coveted league title, did it his own way too. Steve could've easily tried to bring in alot of good foreigners and rush for success, but he slowly developed a side full of homegrown talent, they are now the best team in Germany. Well done.

Tushant - When he plays, he's as good as anyone. A good lad with a sharp eye for young talent, he wants the Dortmund job badly, but I think he is in a position to grow with Freiburg and challenge Steve/Stu.

Stuart - Was on his holidays on a well deserved break after winning the league, he'll be back with a vengeance wanting his crown back.

David - Gets sacked at 17th, takes the team in 4th in Mainz, wins 1 game in 8 with them, finishes 9th. An absolute disgrace.

Jimmy - Underachieving. I finished above him with a squad half as good, needs to stop with the excuses (and the weed!) and start climbing the table.

Festas - He's a got a great little side at Gladbach, keep building them Fessy lad and you could be onto something.

Will - Shocking season from one of the clans most contraversial managers, if he's not outside the scheme job center drinking a can of tennants, he's on fm-base downloading all sorts. Needs to improve next year.

Andy - Poor season from the clans resident caravan swinger. His Dusseldorf side should've walked the 2nd division, big season ahead.

Oli A - Happy to welcome Oli to the clan, did well to keep Levurkusen up, Davie has ruined them, like nearly every club he touches, Oli needs to work wonders.

well dnt matter stick to the facts i played in 2nd half of season retook charge wen they wer bottom and it wasnt me that put them bottom and tbh i think i did really well to keep them up at the end was a hard task

Autoaufkleber_wings_hertha.jpg

Steffen Effenshiesse - Hertha BSC

End of season review

I did a mid-season review, or as I call it, a half term report. It was quite lengthy. It started off pleasant enough before going off on tangents and included a couple of full blown rants and culminated in me throwing down the gauntlet to Stu, declaring myself title contenders and probable winners of the league by the end of this coming season. If Stu had read my assertions then he'd have probably been more likely to have aged out the second half of the season thinking he could easily put me in my place as I was still below him in the table and my growing momentum was likely to run out of steam, as usually happened in the past. Instead, my iPad screwed up the posting, my work was done and I never published my musings. Stu celebrated his birthday for 48 hours, missed 2 sessions, his ass man lost 10 out of 17 games (stu had lost 3 of the first 17!) and Cologne were finished as title challengers. Even in my wildest dreams, which is what that post was, I did not envisage me winning the title this season. I believed I'd crack the top 3 and come close. My sights were on a proper challenge the season after. Therefore, it came as a real shock to me that the team played like it did for the whole season. The only cause for pessimism in my post, where I blamed stu for deliberately injuring my key playmaker :D, was the injury to said key playmaker, ekstrom. Injuries did come, though we never got any key ones. Instead of the loss of ekstrom being a problem, it was instead an opportunity. I had two choices, the continued gradual rehabilitation of the once highly promising artem potapkin or the introduction of Daniel Engels. Potapkin being a defensive midfielder retrained to play central midfield and currently acting as manuel born's deputy. Egels being an AMC retrained to play as a central midfielder. One more of a tackler and disruptor the other more of a playmaker and lacking in defensive qualities. The other factor to bear in mind is the other centre midfielder was manual born himself. Potapkin and born would be extremely solid but extremely defensive. Born and Engels would restore the attacking balance provided by ekstrom but they were both teenagers and therefore lacking in experience. I went for Engels and boy has he come on. He's been a massive factor in hertha finding an extra gear we never seemed to have before and in the end we won the league with ease and at a canter. The gap to Stuttgart was 11 points and the gap to stu was 19, his ass man giving way to me by a whopping 23 points in just 17 games, that's almost 8 more wins for me.

In the cup, we were taking things very very seriously, for once, believing that this was our only real chance of silverware. *Unfortunately, we had to play a quarter final when 16, yes sixteen, *players were away on international duty. 5 kids were given debuts, a load of reserves not good enough to get loan moves were in the first team, and despite my best endeavours, we went down by the odd goal, losing one nil.

The squad - it's familiar now, having been developed for some time.

Marcos Torres - 26 year old mexiacan goalie. Cost £10.5m and has been here 4 seasons. He's been shaky at times but he's finally maturing and coming into his own as one of the best keepers in the bundesliga. I've no plans to ever replace him.

Iván Trìgás - 25 year old Spanish stopper. Free transfer from Real Madrid and the only player I have who is unhappy. He might get some games in Europe next season depending on my draw. However, has done nothing to justify confidence.

Sven Bader - 18 year old German right back. £9m signing from Stuttgart. I signed him after Nick pulled out due to not liking his high level of injury proneness. However, he's played 2 full seasons for me (yes he is only 18) and had barely a knock. An excellent prospect who improved astronomically by the game.

Horacio Perets - 24 year old Argentinian fullback comfortable on both sides but plays mainly at left back for me. Cost me a top player plus £5m to wrestle him from Jim and whilst he's took a while to develop to top class, he is now top class.

José Francisco Partida - the giant American is 6'8" and now 26 years old. He's an absolute colossus in defence and has just won hertha's player of the Year for the 7th straight season, averaged over 8.00 for the second straight year, been in the bundesliga team of the year for the third time, and is arguably the best player in the league and is without doubt the best centre back in the league. A few years ago I was worried he was too young to carry my defence on his own, now he's got broad shoulders and entry of strength.

Kouakou Brou - the Ivorian centre back is now 25 and is also matured. He's a good foil for Partida, although its no secret they are both slow. He's had his best ever season.

Stefan Forster - played ahead of Mats Hummels when needed at centre back. He's another off the Hertha Academy production line and is just 18 years old. Will play a lot next season with European rotation.

Mats Hummels - you'll know this guy as the young Dortmund centre back who played in the champions league final. He's now 33 on game and after playing only a couple of times last season (after joining me permanently when both his loan at Hertha and his contract at his parent club expired). He provided an experienced alternative and a good tutor to young Forster. Replacing him is a must.

Back up full backs are a young Norwegian left back (Tom Henning Fjaerasen) who has been here a while and is now 20 and there's also another left back hot off my academy production line, Kwabena Diallo. I also have a bloke called Karen (Martirosyan) who is older than Bader (20) and just slightly worse in potential. I'll probably sell or trade one of these to strengthen numbers at centre back.

Manuel Born - the 19 year is now the main stay of my team. You will have read about him since he was 15 and now he's got 3 seasons under his belt, is worth almost £20m and is a major pillar of the side. He provides cover to the back 4 and anchors the midfield. He's very good on the ball and can go forward, he's very much a Keane or Viera type. As I've been telling Tushant for 4 years, the lady's Hertha for life.

Artem Potapkin - 26 years old now. Injuries have prevented him from developing into a world class defensive midfielder and his latest major injury opened the door to Born and so Potapkin has been relegated to understudy and is really a forgotten man. I'd sell him for a decent fee, but I doubt there'll be many takers in light of his £7m value and massive injury proneness. Instead he's likely to remain and play a bigger part next season as I rotate my squad to combat the rigours of European football.

Emil Ekstrom - 26 year old swede. Superb Swedish international who up to Christmas was fist choice and the main playmaker. That was until stu broke his leg and he missed 6 months. He's likely to figure somewhat but will have to recover his attributes to displace Engels.

Daniel Engels - 19 year old playmaker. He was originally an AMC but is now rounded out to be a great little Deep-lying or advanced playmaker playing central midfield having improved his defensive attributes. He's getting better and better and still has room to improve. He proved that he and born can play together now, despite their tender years.

There's yet another youngster rolling off the production line, but he's not in the same class as Engels, Born or Forster. He's called Maurice Khalisch and is a Ghanaian / German and 18 years old. He'll figure somewhat with the European games coming up. There's also 20 year old Spork who is a class youngster who has been forgotten about and put firmly in the shadow of end younger Engels and Born. He will get his chance next season. There's also Roger who is still decent cover and still only young at 23.

Alexandru Catamará - 25 year old left winger, who really came on last season and more than played his part with some devastating runs and goals. I hope that he keeps fit and maintains his standards.

Tobais Hahn - now a 21 year old, who hardly played due to Vozny putting his injury problems behind him. Will be needed next season. Still a great young player go cant be more than 21. And yet another through my academy.

Nazar Voznykevych - the man the legend the great hope for so many years through such dark days. He's now 28 and thankfully is back to his best and is still having some slight improvement. Regardless of that, he's been devastating at times and got a record 19 assists last season, having broke his own record. He's regularly topped the assist charts over the years but sadly I doubt he'll ever recover his 18 pace and acceleration although 17 isn't too bad.

Lamine Ouatarra - yet another of my academy graduates and perhaps better than even Born. He's 21 now and is reaching his peak already. The guy is an absolute monster. He can play in any of the strikers roles, such is the quality of his attributes. He's big and strong, very quick, great on the ball, and with 27 last season, knows where the net is.

Filip Nikolic - the goal machine has been consistent over the last three and a half seasons. He's also been employed on the left wing as a back up to Catamara. He's 26 now and in his prime.

Martin van dijk - my record signing is a 21 year old Dutchman. Versatile in that he can play right wing and up top. He can even play left wing if needed. He's provided the key back up in a front four when vozny needs a breather.

Artur Wichnairek - now 23 and despite his attributes and my assistant and coaches ratings of him, 4 - 4.5 stars, he's still to deliver in a big way or in terms of goals. I have faith in him. I'm not going to sell him for cheap. He's happy to play second fiddle and next season he'll start regularly with squad rotation for Europe. He's been retrained to provide cover on the left wing to increase his playing time.

Vincent van der Weg - a big Dutch target man arrives soon to provide backup to Outarra. He's 26 and free. I'm not expecting big things but he'll do for the bench.

Pierre-Michel Lasogga - the legend is 30 now and is the only player who predates me at Hertha. Despite looking like we'd outgrown him, that is he no longer plays because we are better than he is, rather than suffering a loss of attributes, he deputised for Ouatarra at the end of he season, and rolled back the years and reminded us all of when he used to carry this team. I doubt Weg will play much as being sentimental, I've changed my mind on Lasogga and will look to give him another year and one last hurrah.

Tactics -

I'm not giving anything away to my rivals here. But let's go over what's been changed and how things have come good. In my time at Hertha I have played 442, 424, 442 box, 451v, 451flat, 4231 high, and 4231 deep. The general principles I stick to are the same as always for me. Back 4, 2 wingers and a classic striker upfront. In my time at Brentford on PGC I used a 4231 asymmetric that I developed to great effect in SP. that failed mostly although it was devastating in patches and did catapult me to the playoffs only for me to be robbed, by helping me to a massive unbeaten run that saw me come from nowhere. At brentford, I always got out of bad patches by going back to basics and playing a flat 442. It was this I took to Hertha after the 4231 failed and got me relegated at Frankfurt.

The 442 seemed to be working well and was refined and made more complex over the seasons but my defence continued to leak goals and so became more and more of an issue. After reviewing things last summer and going through a stage I think Jim's at now, where you think: "well these are decent tactics, I have the players for it but it's just not working, oh I give up!"; well I decided to spin it all on its head. My strengths are in attack and instead of negating Born's strengths to cover for my defence, and having the handcuffs on my attackers to try and keep things solid I decided to build a 424 similar to the one I have used every FM since 2010. This is a tactic that only works well with good attacking players and relied on a fast defence, but I thought what the hell, let's give it a proper go and see how it works. With the handcuffs off, Vozny and Catamara remarked havoc on the flanks, a striker deputising as an IF was also lethal and despite playing a support role, Outarra was leading the goals. With my team firmly on the front foot, and my opponents on the back foot, I was worried about the inevitable counter punch and getting murdered for pace at the back. However, Partida is so immense that his lack of pace hardly counts. In an arsenal / Barcelona style, the attacking impetus and quality has had an effect on my defence by making it such that I conceded 31 goals, down from 48-51 every season before that, despite going from defensive / conservative to attacking.

Please note, I've not given all my tricks away no I use more than one tactic!

Comments upon the other clowns:

Stu - missed a session for birthday drinks, only it seemed like his players were drinking too. His ass man should be hung drawn and quartered.

Tush - when he can be bothered to actually play all of his games, he wins, the lad is far more knowledgeable than he lets on and loves to play the underdog, but he ain't a two time league champion for nothing. However, his time at Freiberg should be at an end. He's lost too many players and Dortmund are calling.

Festas - he tailed off due to a missed session. The lad is doing very well. He's like a ghost and sneaks up that table unnoticed. He's got a very good side and it won't be long until he's taking his turn at the top.

Will - supposed to be challenging in the top half again this season but ended up fighting relegation. He might have a load of excuses but they don't wash with me. Awful season. My u18s are better than Aachen and sarbruken, so tough fight to stay up my arse.

Davie - the lad's in free fall now and in trying to salvage something, he completely destroyed Leverkusen. To the point of bankruptcy. However, he cashed in his reputation from winning the cup and conned Mainz into giving him a job. He repaid their faither with 5 defeats in 6 games as Mainz nose dived to the kind of position Davie will aim for last season.

Matt - sadly Matt has resigned from Mainz but has not yet left the clan. He hopes to return as soon as work allows. Even worse, he now gets to watch Davie wreck all 11 years of his hard work. He left them as cup winners and used to European football. Hurry back Matt, Mainz need you!

Jimmy - as I said above Jim's in a similar position to where I was. Things are not coming off for him, but he has a great young side there and a tweak or two here and there and he'll suddenly be right up there. Needs to spend the summer having a good look at his team and changing his tactics and not necessarily buying new players.

Jack - hat's off to the lad, he may be the Ben Ainsley of the clan, but he's done a fantastic job at Frankfurt, and he'll just hope he can get the wind full in his sails and jump up the table now. To finish so high last season with the 16th best team, was a real achievement.

Nick - hardly played enough last season and it showed.

Andy - what on earth is going on in Dusseldorf, as soon as they fire one Adi Dassler, another comes along, equally as bad as the last.

Oliver - came in and instantly turned the team around, like I knew he would. But let's be honest, you'd need to be a bad manager to have gone down last season.

Steve

hertha_bsc_sticker.jpg

sc_freiburg.png

Manager: Tushant

Club: SC Freiburg

League: Bundesliga

It's been a ****** few seasons since I decided to start a youth revolution - the players I wanted to take over have either grown too slowly, or the ones that have grown fast have demanded moves away from the club.

Compared to the competition, my team stands no chance - Hertha, Koln and Dortmund are all valued a lot more than me, have better academies, have better stadiums and better reps - it's always been a fight against the establishment (lol) but that's becoming harder and harder as the seasons go along.

Transfers

Below I'm going to show the main players I lost, simply because my team rep isn't as high and they wanted to move to bigger clubs - this would never happen to the 3 teams I noted above;

bichler.png

My first player to leave, at this point in the picture he was 2.5/5 pot - I tried to get him to sign a contract extension with us, but he dragged negotiations all the way to January and then signed for Chelsea on a free.

deves.png

Deves was supposed to be the future of my team's attack - brought him in when he was 20yrs old and trained him up for 4 years before the ***** got big headed and asked for a transfer. He was 3/5 pot in this pic.

ederson.png

And finally Ederson, brought in when he was 17yrs old, like Deves got a bit too big for his own good and as soon as he complained about our clubs stature I sold him off. As with Deves, he was also 3/5 pot in this pic.

The club's rep took a big hit in the recent seasons as I went from Champions League to Europa League, and I knew this would happen - but I didn't expect it to involve my 2 strikers...pretty much my only strikers!

Upcoming Season

Don't expect to win anything, if I get a top table finish I will be happy. We are the underdogs compared to the 3 human teams I mentioned earlier.

Till next time.

Stuart - Koln

sbrmdk.jpg

After winning the league it was time to for me to take a break and go away on my holidays. I did get to play 2 of the days i was away and go to the winter break 5 points clear. Then i left it to my ass man to take over and bring it all home again. He blew it big time losing 10 of 17 games, he also threw away a champions league place and i ended 5th. I am back from my 10 day break and ready get right the wrongs of the 2nd half of last season.

SUMMER WINDOW.

Busy summer for me with me selling off alot of players who have not made the grade. Also joe allen and camacho have left after wanting 80k a week at the age of 32, This leaves me with only 1 MC and 1 DM i have found my MC but finding a dm has been harder. I hope to have one before the start of the season and am in talks with a fellow clan member for one of his players. the fee is agreed for 40million but i have to wait till his replacement signs. If things go south with that deal when it will be a slow window as i will be seaching the world .

Big Congrats to steve for winning the league good luck in the champions league next season. Talking of the champions league we have 4 teams now back in the competion thanks to Koli. Winners of the europa league and 2 semi finals in the champions league we have single handedly got the german league back to where we started. So your all welcome for that one. Carrying a nations hope does take alot of the club so i hope for support from other clubs in the future.

Well thats about it now More soon

33nc209.jpg

Well i got the boot from leverkusen then after a few weeks (in game time) i was offered the mainz job who at this point where sitting 5th or 6th and i almost screwed them aswell :p(btw its the same profile i have at mainz) .So for the season ahead i had a budget of 27 mil i have spent just over 17mil for 4/5 players at the mo but with another 10 mil to spend i may add another 1 or 2 board want mid table finish i just want to stay in the division.All joking aside i think with the team i have we should be aiming for top 6/7

Roddy B - Dortmund

Ugh. Worst session ever, all my new striker signings are injured, all have torn hamstrings, basically i've not 1 fit striker and it's a 33 year old Jovetic with 10 pace.

Last night was just depressing, i've never known an injury crisis like this. I need January to come fast so I can try and regroup, but top 4 is looking unlikely now with people like Fred and Davie having excellent seasons.

You know me, i'm a fighter, i'll crack on.

Might even have to ask Will to link me to a tactic!!

In a bit.

Jack.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: classic

You've been sacked bro, you mad?

Stuart – Koln

2cwwr6e.jpg

It’s been a very big week in for me when it comes to clan and being a lover of Football manager. Being a founding member of the PGC I find it sad that it took 1 or 2 members to throw away a good thing, And just to set the record straight, THE lack of interest, low activity and members Leaving had little to do with what really went on. As most readers can see ALL!! PGC members are now here INCLUDING THE FOUNDERS!!. So F-U-B-A-R Springs to mind.

Anyway onto the week’s events

This season will be a long old slog, so many good managers building up there clubs and there teams for the future means the teams at the top have to get as many trophy’s in the bank now before the others catch us from this moment on it won’t be easy.

Koln have had a good week and we ended up top of the league Davies Mainz have been outstanding but a 3-2 win against him soon put the little scot in his place lol. Jack was sacked (lol) as he went for the Munich job 4 months after getting the Dortmund job, How silly of the young chap!.

Summer window was a good one for me, got rid of the dead wood and sold 32million. I ended up spending 49m and I did find my DM who has been outstanding so far this season and look out for Marti, this is a kid on got on a free from barca, aged 19 and is already 4star!! OHH BABY!!.

To win the league this season is my aim, after the cockup my ass man did I need to show the clan who is top dog ( like the pun) and kick on from the season before. Europa league will be left to my youth and we have got past the group stage, But to win it will take more than 17 to 21 year olds.

Well that’s you all upto date. It’s been a sad week in many respect’s but the show must go on.

Till next Week.

aelbur.jpg

Roddy B - Job Center

Much to the amusement and delight of everyone in the clan, Dortmund showed me the door. I think it was a combination of me being an idiot with the Bayern saga, and an horrendous set of injuries to every striker I had led to a dissapointing run of results. It was one of those things, i've been sacked before and it's never a good feeling. I will however be keeping my profile, i've decided to wait for an oppurtunity to arise before jumping back in, we'll see what happens.

Excited about the new chapter for me in the Mongrels, I see this as an oppurtunity to prove myself to everyone after that debacle.

In a bit.

Roddy - Jack

Cant moan really sitting 2nd in the table behind stu with my side mainz only 1 team has done me over and that was steves (hertha) i lost 3-0 could have been 10 but i have moved on from that and got myself in a good place just behind stus(koln) coming up to the mid season break the sun is shinning here and am looking forward to cracking on.On another note very unlucky jack :lol:

Oil-Leverkusen

It's been up and down for my side this season I can't tell if we will cause an upset or get hammered. To be honest with one of the weakest sides in the league I'm chuffed to be mid table. I had to sell most the squad and bring in kids due to the awful financial situation the club was left in. And before anyone says anything about my exploits on fm10 and 11 there was no notable assets left one I had sold off what was needed to bring the wages in to line never mind the 30m we were owner drawn when the season started. Most the good youth team players had been let go on frees over the years so there wasn't much to work with. I decided what little money I did have needed to be invested in the back line as I can't afford a decent striker. My six striking options I managed to scrape together for 2m we have the youngest squad I the league with an average age of 21. Oh and as the club is still bleeding money from wages even though I halved it since taking over I'm going to have to sell my best player and a couple of my high earners on 20k pw. I'm not looking forward to the second half of the season if I finish above 15th ill be very suprised. Thanks Davie.

Managerial changes update

Jack starts a new profile and takes over struggling Hannover.

Junior starts a new profile after being sacked by Hannover and takes over 1860 (2.b)

Jimmy takes over at Frankfurt after new member Lee failed to attend.

Should be some fun and games as jimmy and jack renew old rivalries and go head to head in a relegation battle.

BOOYAH BITCHZ

1235395740043.gif

Pulled a 3rd place out of my ass somehow...oh and lost 3 more 5* players

So now, I've lost 4x 5* players and 1x 4.5* player - sucks major donkey balls that my team's rep is terrible.

Considering resigning and jumping ship to another team. Been with Freiburg for 11 years in a row now...bored of them..

Archived