[FM 2013]Slovenian coach stepping to the next level[Sapačko Journey]

Sapačko

So after all i decided to start my first journey save in FM ever. Hopping for a great and successfull career ahead and a lot of fun. I also started with Sunday League footballer reputation.

Loaded countries and leagues

leagues.png

My profile

Hope you all will like my updates! :)

So this far i only got offers from two teams.

offers.png

i dont know if i will accept this offer, because i dont know a lot about that low English division, neither which player is good or not, because of low stats.

smartno.png

A team that plays in country that im from. Slovenia. They are playing in second division and are fighting for avoiding relegation.

Im currently at the start of first season and i only got these two offers. So what you guys think should i accept any of them or should i wait for a better offers from a little better clubs.

168.png

AA Gent - January 2013

Finnaly after a long waiting I have got a suprising offer. A club that plays in Belgium Pro League. They are currently lying on 7th place so its a big suprise that their manager

was sacked.

offfer123.png

Accepted without a doubt.

Club Background

background.png

Club information

info.png

Squad

team.png

After this season, on 1.7.2013 we are moving on this beauty.

Arteveldestadion with capacity for 20000 people.

crop.jpg

168.png

Getting ready for the rest of the season

In preparation for a second part of the season, our team played four friendly matches. One under management of previous manager and three under my control. No wins sadly, but im happy with the style of play we showed. Sometimes we were unlucky infront of goal but now its time to get ready for a big match ahead.

friendly-m.png

And ofcourse formation that we will be using for the rest of the season.

formation.png

So big game ahead is waiting for us. Can we win and upset favourites Standard that are currently on first position? Its up to us to stop them!

250.png

I would go to Smartno... Good Luck ;)

Thanks! :)

Archived