Martin Boyle FM13's lower league goal machine.

daylight

I signed Martin in the close season of 2014 once my Tonbridge side got promoted from the BSP and the guy is just a machine in the Second Division.

martinboyleoverviewattr.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I paid the huge sum of 35k to take him from Dundee F.C.

I would imagine that he would also go to a BSP side,I was already looking at him the previous year but had no funds in which to sign him.My only worry with him is he would only sign if there was a 500k buyout clause to a higher division side,that is worrying me at the moment with the amount of goals he is scoring,I will hopefully get him tied to a new contract come the end of the season.

My scouts are saying he will become a good Championship striker of the future.

I play him as a poacher but he can play in many roles.

He is certainly worth a look if you are in the lower leagues.

Yeah could be welshace,a bit like Fergus Bell in last years game.

I have not tried a new game to see how Martin's attributes are,maybe a couple of other guys will report back,also keep in mind if you do check his attributes that the screenshot is from 2014 and his attributes have gone up a bit since the start.

Well no surprise after Martin scored 44 goals in 44 matches my team won promotion,I am now 14 games into the new season in Division 1,we are sitting in 3rd place,Martin has scored 16 goals in those matches.

It does seem he has now reached his max stats as I don't see any improvement but with 16 goals in 14 matches who is going to complain?

He is now valued at 1.5 million but no-one is coming in from him,I find that surprising but not complaining,I feel he will still do a good job in the Championship,maybe not a regular starter but hopefully we will see soon.

For a BSP side and a league 1 or 2 side this guy is a goal machine.

Tomas Dosek can be signed for a BSP side on a free transfer at the beginning of the game.

Expect a minimum wage of 3000 euro a week however.

He scored 33 goals in 41 BSP games in my first season.

He is 33 years old however.

Archived