[FM13] “In football everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite team.”

h0rn3r

-Career Type-

Journeyman

-Database-

Medium (43,000 players)

-League’s Loaded-

25 Leagues from 8 Nations

BELGIUM (Third Division & up)

ENGLAND (BSP & up)

FRANCE (National & up)

GERMANY (Third Division & up)

ITALY (Serie C1 & up)

HOLLAND (Jupiler League & up)

PORTUGAL (Second Division & up)

SPAIN (Second Division B & up)

-Experience-

Sunday League Player

-Starting Place-

Unemployment Office

sorrentocalcio.png

So when I completed my coaching badges, I never for a split second believed that it would lead me to getting a job in Italy. When Sorrento approached me to discuss there available managers position, I have to admit I had my reservations but as soon as me and the wife landed to this view…..she decided on the spot that this was the perfect place for me to start my career.

homewe.jpg

sorrentocalcio.png

OK now the missus is out enjoying the beauty of this place, i arrive for my first day in football management to assess what I have gotten myself into. The team are currently laying in 14th place in Serie C1/B, which I can’t quite decide if is a good thing, the media predicted a 4th place finish for the club. Which either means the media don’t know what they’re talking about or the clubs last manager was just that poor. I’m hoping it was the latter as the chairmen still wants a play-off spot this season, so I need to be straight on it from day one!!

SQUAD

sqd1.png

sqd2.png

League on arrival

lge.png

Archived