FMC position training?

• 2 months later...
Can they become natural? I've played a few players that are accomplished in a position there for 2 seasons and they haven't become natural...

i've got an 18 year old natural DC/ accomplished DMC who I have played at DMC for 22 matches this season and still no change. is it possible for players to become natural if you keep at it?

• Administrators

It just takes time. I've had examples of a number of players becoming natural in a position (AMC to MC, AMR to MR, DMC to MC). They will get there but takes time, exactly how long depends on each player I'm afraid. So keep at it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey bit of a newbie question.... but if I have a AM and then I play him as a RM, does it add the RM to his postions or does it replace the AM with RM.... if you know what I mean!!! Bascially do the positions get added to his current poisitions or overide what he already has?!

Thx

• Administrators

If he is natural in AM to begin with, then he will just learn RM and keep that. If he then learns (let's say, LM), he could lose the RM rating depending on hidden attributes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It's the same as in FM, if they are playing in a position they are less comfortable in they may not play as well.

Archived