What's your game?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never heard of a scowser that likes blue and red its always one or the other bit like manchester

My family support Liverpool so I like them a bit and I support Everton.

@ LSD- Yes I do, I couldn't tell by real life now could I :p.

I'm back playing FMH2008 for the last two seasons after I found out I didn't have a good scout in Portugal (missing two teams with points deductions!) I have since fired the scout and, currently, I am managing Belenenses.

No idea! Although, even with my fuzzy memory, I think it may have something to do with match-fixing... I know Porto got done for it (2 games they fixed apparently) and they might have been the teams that fixed it with Porto.

I'm like 70% sure it's the match-fixing... Both teams have 3 points deducted (they max. they could have one from that match) and Porto got 6 (the max. the could have got from both matches) but, yeah, I'll get me scout to dive into last seasons news archives :D

• 2 months later...

Well, after getting FMH2009 (finally), I thought I'd resurrect this thread so that everyone can see how I do with my long list of jobs :D

1) Mansfield (-4) Finished fourth

2) Bournemouth (-17)

3) Rotherham (-17)

4) Luton (-30)

5) Koblenz (-3)

6) Avellino NB: Not sure if they had an appeal to overturn the points deduction but they have the points back

7) Treviso (-4)

8) Venezia (-2)

9) Juve Stabia (-2)

10) Potenza (-3)

11) Ajax

12) Inter Milan

13) Rangers

14) Leeds

15) England

Well, I've only just started FMH2009, and am only a few games into my first season.

Oxford United - Blue Square Premier:

Played 9

Won 8

Drawn 1

Lost 0

For 24

Against 4

Points 25

2nd is Stevenage on 20 points.

Brought 4 players for a total of 35k, sold 1 for 28k.

Top scorer is Romain Magnier with nine goals in nine games.

Currently i'm playing as RFC Liege in Blgium. They start in the second division and in the first season I won that comfortably. Second season we finished 5th in the pro league and then in my 3rd season we won the league by over 20 points.

To make things interesting I have come up with a plan. I have decided to become a selling club and have been been giving every player a big club release clause so that if a big club wants them they always go. I have been spending all the money on 15-17 year olds and in my team now I have 2 16 year olds holding down first team footballand am still by far the best team in belgium.

I have the scottish, french and portuguese top leagues loaded so I will at some point move on and win everything there is available in my game.

Archived