What's your game?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Leeds in my PBM manager game, Joint bottom in the premier league failing to win nearly every game lol

(though I did get them promoted with the team they had about 3 seasons ago)

Yay I'm through to the Semi's of the FA Cup with a 2-1 win over Crystal Palace (Blackwood providing the winner yet again lol)

A chance for revenge, I've drawn Chelsea again lol

people might forgive me you never know and i aready have a neoseeker forum thing and i whipped them into shape by the name of sgt. slaughter and someone said i needed to come here as it needed whipping into shape and thats how im here but it didnt work and you dont need whipping into shape as youve got the greatest sgt ever... ridley99 with you

FA Cup Semi Final:

Jarrow Roofing v Chelsea

1 up after 14 minutes, gotta make sure I don't get distracted typing this time lol

1-1 Anelka with a pen, yet again we go in all square at half time (deja vu?)

Chelsea manage to scor etwo late goals in the secon half and again beat me 3-1!

Kevin Keegan is their manager, maybe that is why they are scoring freely lol

ouve created numerous accounts, insulted numerous regulars, hijacked a number of threads and posted random rubbish! why should we give you another chance? just stop!

another 97 posts then i hit 3000!

I was just going to mention that mate, it's only right though considering all the work you've done on these forums!

:thup:

And with regards to millsy, no it means we all hate you.

GO AWAY!

CHANGE IN TOPIC

After hearing about all your careers (some of which are pretty good) and with FMH2009 coming up, I want to know what is the first five teams you want to be and why?

EDIT If there are more than 5 teams, feel free to mention them!

1) Rotherham (Points Deduction)

2) Bournemouth (Points Deduction)

3) Luton (Points Deduction)

4) Koblenz (Points Deduction)

5) Leeds* (Support them)

*The reason why Leeds is last is because the other 4 will be for one season and Leeds will, hopefully, be for 30 seasons

1) Stevenage (to get the unlockables with them as i have done every year)

2) Man Utd (support team) (i know my name is jjsreading1 but thats only coz there my local team lol)

3) Reading (support team)

4) Luton (points deduction)

5) probabaly Melbourne Victory or if theres a new league someone from that (to see other players in the game also easiest league)

Here's the update on Luton's league so far, i've been very busy for the past few days and only started to play so much today:

1st Place: Arsenal P16 W13 D3 L0 F34 A6 GD28 Pts 42 (Looks like their this season's winner, well..)

2nd Place: Luton P16 W11 D3 L2 F35 A14 GD21 Pts 36

3rd Place: Chelsea P15 W10 D2 L3 G28 A15 GD13 Pts 32 (disaster for Chelsea's defence and Cech, they never ever concede so much goal during the early-mid period of a season, all the best to them.)

This is Luton's team in season 2010/2011.

GK: Igor Akinfeev (chosen over Enyeama as he is much more consistent, hence, much better than Enyeama I suppose)

DC: David Wheather

DC: Jamie Carragher

DC: Micah Richards

ML: Silva

MR: Aaron Lennon

MC: Niko Kranjcar

MC: Danny Murphy

MC: Francisco Merida

FC: Klass-Jan Huntelaar

FC: Jo

S1: Vincent Enyeama

S2: Daniel Opare

S3: Lewis Emanuel

S4: Kieran St Aimee

S5: Elvis Hammond

The rest of the team looks like this..

GK: Carlo Nash.

Defenders: Michael Dublin (DC), Michael Spillane. (DC, natural DMRC though, I just prefer playing him in the DC position)

Midfielders: Kevil Nicholls (One Luton's top scorer for the past 2 season, but his highly injury prone. :/), Lewis McGugan (MC), Dave Rooney (Luton's top scorer so far in premier-league after 16 games, amazing lad. Down with injury ATM, will replace Danny Murphy in the central midfield position once he reocvers), Gary Collins (pacey winger, AMLC), Richard Langley (MRC), Paul McVeigh (veteran and loyal Luton winger/attacking mid RLC).

Strikers: Alan Tait (SC, regen), Drew Talbot (down with injury at start of season and has since struggled to find his old form back, looking to sell him.), Dean Morgan (4th choice striker after Huntelaar, Jo and Hammond).

As for cups status..

For being runner-up in FA Cup last season, Luton qualified for Euro Cup and is comfortably-sitting on top of group C after winning 3 of it's Euro Cup games.

1st place: Luton P3 W3 D0 L0 F8 A2 GD6 Pts 9

2nd place: Rapid P3 W2 D0 L1 F5 A3 GD2 Pts 6

3rd place: AS Monaco FC P4 W2 D0 L2 F6 A5 GD 1 Pts 6

4th place: NAC Breda P3 W1 D0 L2 F1 A6 GD-5 Pts 3

5th place: AA Gent P3 W0 D0 L3 F1 A5 GD-4 Pts 0

League Cup, Semi-finals, taking on Liverpool in the first leg of the 2-legs tie. (Hoping to finally defeat Liverpool for the first time in Luton's history)

FA Cup, 3rd-round, taking on Newcastle.

That's all for the update!! :)

Well the first team i'm gonna be is Arsenal, no question.

I'll probably play through 10 season's or so and see how into it I still am.

After that possibly a lower league team, or if there's new leagues e.g Russia i'll probably have a crack at that.

I can't think of 5 exactly I tend to start careers and see which ones I get into the most.

:thup:

Whoopsie mates! I didn't notice the change in topic :( My apologies.

Anyway, I'll certainly be Man Utd for my first team, it's the team I supported ever since young, and then 10 seasons or so, I'll find a random team in League 2 and bring them to glory like how I did with Luton! (I think?)

Archived