Gundo's FM13 European Adventure Challenge™

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P58i6oW.gif

After losing my game attempting the Dafuge challenge I thought i would give Gundo a try until FM14 fever hits.

I have decided to use the easiest league going for my first bash at the challenge. Shearclass1892 is the new manager of FC Lienden in the Netherlands.

A quick look at the squad sees some need for improvement and we have no staff to speak of at all.

Let's hope 2013/14 is the year of FC Lienden.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still playing a little bit, but haven't got much time at the moment. I got bored of my Liege save, I just wasn't that bothered about it, so have gone back to Trinec. Having 'completed' the challenge, I'm now playing around with tactics a bit, trying to develop a high-pressing, this-is-our-football-go-get-your-own-to-play-with possession style. So far, so good, at least domestically. Don't think it'll hold up in Europe.

Shame this thread has died this year. I will be trying to play a bit of fm before fm14 is out so I will probably be messing a round in some low league in Europe.

Agreed, the thread has really struggled this year, it's been very quiet for several months. Shame, hopefully FM14 will breathe some new life into it.

Archived