Football: The Future

Guest roberto922

Don't know, Dl the save and have a look.

Ok, and btw I probably won't participate in this challenge. I have the CSE European Championships and FM08 A New World Experiment to worry about:D

And I kinda like this idea, are you creating another one of these (with more leagues)?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

Yeah I'm doing a spanish one but it will only be in 2025, for now though I want to stick to this save.

When I loaded the game the first thing I looked at was how Man United had fared throughout the years. When I saw them in the Premier League and predicted to finish 4th I thought to myself that maybe they stayed there all that time. Then I looked at their history and could not believe that they were relegated all the way down to the Blue Square Premier and rose back up to actually win the Premier League again. They had actually gone almost 100 years without Champions League football. :( And now they are back as title contenders. :D

Guest roberto922

At least Manure have won something :( nearly 200 years since Evertons last title win, are we the new Newcastle?

Just played my first friendly, thought it would be apt to play against the Toffees!

Well, it was 5-4 to them, i drew 25000 fans to watch it, and that Kamara bloke scored an amazing hattrick...I've made a few signings, mostly CBs and CMs

Guest roberto922

I'm in 2203 now, The mighty Farsley are back on top lol, Arsenals the richest again though :( AFC still in the BSS :rolleyes:, liverpool still in L2 :D, they've been up and down twice since 86. Any other updates wanted will have to wait because I'm loading my Everton save now.

Guest roberto922

*Bumparumpa* I'll release the Spanish one tomorrow because it's smaller and thus faster, meaning that you'll be able to do the challenges without committing suicide :D

Archived