Wonderkid36's Fantasy Chairman Game

First signing of the season made by Metalist

Metalist have made the first signing in the Pradip Banerjee honorary league,signing promising young striker/winger Lass Bangoura for a bargain fee of just £1.3million,thanks to a release clause in his contract.Bangoura will earn £6,750k a week.Josef Sabo admitted he had nothing to do with the signing,but praised chairman Olexander Galovech for picking up such a bargain.

Nathan Walker announces first signings

Udinese can today announce the signings of two very promising young players. These are Carlos Fierro from Chivas for a compensation fee of £1.26m and also left back Luke Shaw from Southampton for a compensation fee of £1.16m

If I want to sign a player that is on loan elsewhere will there loan be cancelled so they move immediately?

I've also noticed that Teron Fong has stolen Gylfi Sigurosson who was on loan at Swansea.:mad: At least Messi can ease the pain.

I tested the game,but there is a slight problem.It says there is teams with the wrong nation set in the English premier league & Brazilian first division.I have checked and the editor says every team has the right nation,I even changed every team in Brazil's division region to Rio de Janiero but it still comes up with the same error.Can anybody help?

Toonbalmy-Ronaldo is already taken.

ok then Pique it is

If I want to sign a player that is on loan elsewhere will there loan be cancelled so they move immediately?

I've also noticed that Teron Fong has stolen Gylfi Sigurosson who was on loan at Swansea.:mad: At least Messi can ease the pain.

Yeah,you can

Swansea City unveil six new signings

New Swansea chairman Martyn James has really caught the imagination of the fans with a swoop for no less than six new signings. It is believed that this will complete the ins and outs of the club for now but the Chairman admitted that if the right player was available that might change.

Kyle Walker ( Spurs) £8.28m - £16,000 per week

Vincent Aboubakar (Valenciennes) - £5.04m - £9,000 per week

Juan (Inter) - £4.86m - £13,125 per week

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain on loan from Arsenal, £20k a week wages

Danny Wellbeck on loan from Man Utd, £8k a week wages

Ibrahim Affelay on loan from Barcelona, £39k a week wages

Gremio News

Gremio decided to sign 2 new players, They are Vertonghen from Ajax and Malonga from Cesena, which probably use about 8m transfer fee. Also, Allegri, which is the manager of AC Milan, also replace Luxembergo as their new manager of gremio, which cost about 2m for compensation fee.

Athletic Bilbao make first moves in transfer market!

Club chairman Al-Atsabi has announced the first two players in a press conference lately.

"We are delighted to confirm that Lucas Digne and Oier Olazabal for 2.16 million and 3.24 million, with their wages being £2,400 and £3,600 respectively. These are 2 young players that will really help the club to go forward, and Lucas Digne is the first non-basque signing at the club."

While Athletic manager Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed that he did not have anything to do with the transfers, he has still praised his chairman for concluding the deals. It is also thought that AMR/ST Alain Ezmendi is not wanted at the club.

I apologise if this has already been explained, but before I post my indispensables, plus a few transfers, what are we using to determine how much a player is worth and how do we find our full starting squad to pick the four untouchable players from? Is there a save game set up somewhere?

Fellaini is my first untouchable btw.

EDITED!- HAZARD IN FOR NEYMAR

Everton- Season budgets announced, plus ins and outs.

Everton's new chairman has spoken for the first time to the media after his much publicised involvement at Everton's training ground this week. He has consulted with Everton boss David Moyes, and agreed to several targets they will bring into the club, plus the four players that have all committed their futures to the clubs and are going nowhere. David Moyes has also impressed the Everton Chairman, and will be given at least until the end of the season before any managerial evaluations are made.

The four players seen as indispensable at Everton are:-

Marrouane Fellaini

Phil Jaqielka

Leighton Baines

Jack Rodwell

Everton's transfer budget has been set at £24million, with 100% of any players that leave the club, being made available in the transfer kitty. Everton's wage budget will be 2.5 million.

New faces at Goodison expected to arrive in the next few days are:-

LOAN:

Bojan- On loan from Barcelona. £21.5k p/w wages

Fernando Gago- On loan from Real Madrid. £54.4k p/w

Simon Kjaer- On loan, £41k from Wolfsburg.

Jorge Fucile- On loan from Porto at £15,650

TRANSFERS:

Eden Hazard - from Lille £13,800,000, on £69k p/w wages.

Vaclav Kadlec- £2,100,000m from Sparta Prague, on £3,585p/w

Gregory Van Der Wiel from Ajax, £7,200,000. £20k p/w wages.

The chairman has also gone on record with all players he is happy to listen to offers for. These include:-

Victor Anichebe, ST current valued at £3.8mil

Jan Mucha, GK, values at £2.9mill

James McFadden- £2.7mill

Magaye Gueye- £4mil

More signings for Metalist

Metalist would like to announce the signing of 4 new players.Mario Balotelli and Tomas Hubschman have been signed on loan from Manchester City and Shakhtar respectively, Metalist will be paying all of their £100k and £15.75k wages.Bressan has been signed from BATE for £585k his weekly wage will be £850.Metalist's 4th and final signing is Brazilian Danilo Avelar from Karpaty for £630k,he will receive a wage of £1,850.

In other news,Olexandr Goryainov has been released for £300k.

LOAN:

Bojan- On loan from Barcelona. £21.5k p/w wages

Fernando Gago- On loan from Real Madrid. £54.4k p/w

Simon Kjaer- On loan, £41k from Wolfsburg.

Jorge Fucile- On loan from Porto at £15,650

i think the loan system that s in place is a bit flawed because apart from gago all the rest are starting 11 players plus bojan is at roma it should be squad rotation and lower for loans

Kurt Zouma 2.5 Mil Wage 1,875k

Total £22.5 Million

Zouma for 2.5 mil? Get out, try 13 mil

EDIT:

In other news Dinamo set their Transfer and Wage budgets to 15mil and 600k respectively.

Badej, Kovacic and Vrsaljko and Ronaldo are untouchable.

Zouma for 2.5 mil? Get out, try 13 mil

EDIT:

In other news Dinamo set their Transfer and Wage budgets to 15mil and 600k respectively.

Badej, Kovacic and Vrsaljko and Ronaldo are untouchable.

hes under17 read the rules regarding youth :D aand 13 mil how you work that out

Yeah,I'll have to check that

Kjaer is available for loan, as is Bojan and the others. Perfectly within the rules.

I think people are just running scared as my team will look something like:-

_________________Howard________________

V. Der Wiel___Jagielka______Kjaer______Baines

_________________Fellaini________________

____________Cahill______Gago____________

__Bojan________________________Hazard__

_________________Aguero_______________

Pretty strong that. All depends on what formation Moyes goes with.

Rocknrollpear-Hazard will cost £14.4million.Simon Kjaer squad status is indispensable,sorry,but all the other loans are fine.Kadlec will cost £4.3million and van der Wiel will cost £7.2million.

Kadlec is valued at £1,330,000 at the start of the game. He's on £2,390.

Kjaer. I loaded up a game with large database, English Leagues playable on the latest patch that is automatically updated by steam. Kjaer is on loan at Roma from Wolfsburg, with his status as rotation. I guess yours must be showing differently.

Hazard should come in at £13,870,000. His valuation is £7,710,000 on mine. If there is a fluctuation between games, we should meet in the middle to avoid going over budget unintentionally.

If Simon Kjaer is a no go, I will have Johann Djourrou from Arsenal on loan, 35k p/w.

Kadlec is valued at £1,330,000 at the start of the game. He's on £2,390.

Kjaer. I loaded up a game with large database, English Leagues playable on the latest patch that is automatically updated by steam. Kjaer is on loan at Roma from Wolfsburg, with his status as rotation. I guess yours must be showing differently.

Hazard should come in at £13,870,000. His valuation is £7,710,000 on mine. If there is a fluctuation between games, we should meet in the middle to avoid going over budget unintentionally.

If Simon Kjaer is a no go, I will have Johann Djourrou from Arsenal on loan, 35k p/w.

Its all done on the database Wonderkid 36 has loaded, I mean I could load a database and probably save myself money so its abit unfair on everyone else for meeting in the middle etc.

Is there any chance of loading the database to gamefront so we are all using the same one?

Its all done on the database Wonderkid 36 has loaded, I mean I could load a database and probably save myself money so its abit unfair on everyone else for meeting in the middle etc.

Is there any chance of loading the database to gamefront so we are all using the same one?

I was waiting for this before I did transfers but everyone else went ahead and did it anyway :(

I would,but as I mentioned above,the English and brazilian leagues are 'have teams in their league with the wrong nation set'. I'll upload the one i use for scouting instead (BE WARNED: IT HAS ALL LEAGUES LOADED!!!!) oh,I can't upload it:(

Loan Signing in a Udiniese

Walker and Capello are today delighted to announce the loan signing of Gary Cahill from chelsea his wages will be £80k per week. Cahill said that he was pleased and excited to be joining up with former boss Capello again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived