FM 12... Its all about the Silverware!

JerseyShoreDave

2021 ECC UPDATE

vs. AC MILAN

Leg 1 - In Leg 1 we went to Milan No Coronel or Jameleo there... took 2 minutes for them to take the lead... In the 5th minute our new uber striker Victor Perez tied it up... In the 20th minute the same guy Gaetano gave milan the lead back... In the 24th minute we tied it up with a Penalty kick after Milan Orsula was tripped in the box. Then Milan got their penalty for the same thing... they led into half time 3-2. 53rd minute Milan Orsula struck the ball very well to tie it back up at 3-3. Then in 7 minutes... Amar got 2 yellow cards and sent back to the locker room, but it didn't matter 3 minutes after he left Victor Perez scored his second and winning goal. We'd go into the second leg with both central defenders out... Ioannes and Amar will be out due to suspensions. We won 4-3

Leg 2 - At home another hard fought battle was too take place... but it went our way from the start... our creative midfielder Tarcisio took the lead in 10 minutes... Perez in the 30th, Simeunovic in the 35th and Milan Orsula in the 3th... we fought to a 4-0 lead at halftime. Milan fought the whole match and was better then us in the second half scoring twice... but it wasn't enough. We won 4-2... 8-5 in aggregate to face Barcelona.

The manager of Barcelona spoke about me and my team, as you can see... he knows he can't win.

Final vs. Barcelona

The Final - We might of had the majority of control but the match came down to 2 corner kicks to Amar Smajlovic who scored and a 30 yard shot from Franci Simeunovic. We won solidly with nothing but class... 3-0 in the final.

We are the Champions of Europe!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@manutactician yeah not only that, I played them in the group phase of the champions league earlier in the season, and before our second match Milan offered me a contract as well, so the whole thing would of been media news. Milan Orsula doing his part is icing on the cake!

@deltablue indeed, the 3-0 win on Barcelona makes it ALL worthwhile.

Regensburg First Division 2020-2021

German Cup - Most convincing road to the cup ever, solid victories everytime.

German First Division - Won the title with 7 points to spare, can't complain.

German First Division Team of the Year - Our new goalkeeper Marc Mtshali and Oscar Coronel got their honors.

First Division Award Winners.

German Players' Goalkeeper of the Year: Marc Mtshali

German Players' Striker of the Year: Oscar Coronel, 3rd Victor Perez

The Fixtures - Speaks for itself, damn impressive :)

Finances - $56 million in the bank!

Stadium Expansion - We'll be over 40k seats with our original stadium... if we fill it up to max we could finally see a stadium in my name, we'll see.

The Squad - its strong, large, and in charge. A few back up retirements, and the most notable contract extension is Milos Ilko which shouldn't be a tough negotiation as he was never one to push the high salary. We'll see what comes on the market, we're in the process of engaging a bidding war for a hot young Austrian Midfielder any day now... could be a new starter. Otherwise win, win win.

The Transfers - We brought in 38.5 million worth of players, and we sold the same amount. Average defenders cost a fortune now.... We got a hot young South African Keeper on a free transfer, got Victor Perez cheap as well. The rest are all secondary players and the free transfers are for profit flipping. Chovanec we bought for 5.5 million was back up during the African Cup of nations, played 4 games for us is going to Barcelona for 11 million. Our previous Goalkeeper Souza was sold for 17.75 million to Intermilan.

Overall we did well, we won everything we had an opportunity too, and we'll continue to do so for the time being, obviously we need to win the European Super Cup, World Club Cup, and get a stadium hopefully with my name in it, and when my current star players start to fade, it'll be time to move on to a new league, and I figure England's Blue Square North/South is Prime. I want to see how well Regensburg would fare after I go someday. But I figure thats a decade or more ahead so I'm not worried now.

Next Post will be the starting 11 and top 6 subs to highlight the important players.

Key Players

The Starting 11

Marc Mtshali - Led his team to the 2021 African Cup of Nations Cup. Our 23 year old South African Goalkeeper had the season of his life. For his country he played 15 times, conceded 7 goals with 8 clean sheets. For us he played 50 times, conceded 38 goals, had 24 clean sheets, 5 MOM matches and a yellow card. Can't complain his stats will improve and he'll be top dog in the nets for sometime to come.

Amar Smajlovic - Our 23 year old Bosnian central defender is one of the best in the world. For his country he played 8 times, scoring once with 1 MOM performance. For us he played 35 times, scoring 8 times with 2 assists and 5 MOM performances. He got 10 yellow cards AND 2 red cards. I hated the red cards but as I said for my club I can find anyone who is as good as my 2 central defenders are.

Leonidas Ioannou - Our 25 year old Greek Central Defender is one of the best in the world. He played 7 times for his country getting 1 MOM performance, for us he played 35 times, scored 4 with 1 assist, 1 MOM Performance with 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Defensively very solid, didn't score much this year but we had some help in that department. Still hasn't hit his prime yet.

Amauri - is our 24 year old Brazilian left back who played for us 36 times, scoring once with 10 assists and 12 yellow cards. He played well, can't find a better one then him so he stays. I love the number of assists he provides the team and is a good defender.

Jamelao - is our 26 year old Brazilian right back who played 36 times for us scoring 1 goal, getting 5 assists, 3 MOM performances, with 11 yellow cards and 1 red card. I personally want to get someone better except none want to play for us. He gets the job done, I dunno I guess I want stats like our central defenders got.

Tarcisio - Is our 23 year old brazilian central playmaker. He played 36 times for us scoring 8 goals, with 14 assists, 4 MOM performances and 6 yellow cards. He's exactly what I want in the central Midfield playmaker role. Its the guys around him who I don't think are up to par, but I have at least one now.

Franci Simeunovic - Our 24 year old Slovenian central midfielder whose been with us now 3 years but this was his breakout year from backup to the real deal. He played 7 times for his country scoring twice with 5 assists, 1 MOM performance and 1 yellow card. For us he played 35 times, scoring 6, went 2/2 in penalties, had 14 assists with 3 MOM performances and 4 yellow cards. He's an excellent ball winning midfielder, and I think he has this spot... for now.

Gilmar - is our 23 year old Brazilian midfielder. He played for us 39 times, got 5 goals 3 assists with 2 MOM performances and 7 Yellow cards. He's here to stay, wish he got more goals and assists, but he gets the job done. I'm assuming he'll get better in the future.

Milan Orsula - Is our 25 year old Slovakian Striker. For his country he played 7 times, scoring 6 goals with 1 assist, got 2 MOM performances with 1 yellow card. For us he played 29 times getting 9 goals with 14 assists, 1 MOM performance, 13 yellow cards and 1 red card. He was injured a bit this year and played with the backup squad a bit against 2nd division german cup opponents and in bundesliga matches where the best players rested at times. Hope he scored more this upcoming season.

Milos Ilko - Is our other 25 year old Slovakian Striker. Played 10 times for his country scoring once and getting 2 yellow cards. for us he played 35 times, scoring 18 goals, getting 5/7 of his penalty kicks, getting 8 assists with 6 MOM performances, 8 yellow cards and a red card. I hated the red card but he was on target with scoring. Overall a player who should be demanding top money but isn't, and I'm happy for it.

Oscar Coronel - Our 26 year old Argentinian striker played for his country 3 times, scoring nothing. For us he played 38 times, scoring 20 goals, taking 1 and missing the penalty kick, got 9 assists, 5 MOM performances with 11 yellow cards. Anytime a striker gets a goal every other match.... gotta be happy and I am.

Top 6 Substitutes

Welinton - Overpaid for this substitute player but had too. Our 32 year old brazilian defender played 25 times total, with 1 goal and 10 yellow cards. Second team material nothing more nothing less... He's the second go to man in times of crisis.

Jerome Boateng - is our top go to man for defender substitutes as well as our top defender for the backup team. He is our 32 year old german defender. Played 26 times, scoring 3 times with 1 yellow and 1 red card. He plays well, nothing special, he's solid and gets the job done. He can play any defense position which makes him invaluable to the team.

Franca - Is our 22 year old brazilian midfielder who got hurt a bit and due to performances is now on the bench. For brazil he played 3 times, got an assist. For us he played 26 times, scored 3 times had 6 assists, 1 MOM performance, 7 yellow cards and 3 red cards. I like fighters but 3 red cards... especially 2 during Champions League matches are unnacceptable... hence why he could be out the door if he complains about lack of football.

Kevin Pannewitz - He's basically our backup playmaker. He is our 29 year old german playmaker. He played 27 times this season with 8 assists and 1 MOM performance. He averages over 7.00 so i know he's getting the job done in the midfield, particularly when playing backup team matches.

Stefan Kiessling - Has been here 2 seasons and basically played for the backup team and as a substitute. He's retiring, he's our 37 year old german striker who played 15 times, scoring 5 goals, was 1 for 1 in penalties, had 1 assist and 1 yellow. He didn't contribute much to the team but did score several winners allowing us to win the league as well as the German Cup

Victor Perez - Is our new 24 year old Paraguayan striker who was our top goal scorer this year. He played 7 times for his country, scoring twice with 1 yellow. For us he played 41 times, scoring 25 goals, was 1 for 1 in penalty kicks, had 13 assists, 5 MOM performances with 7 yellow cards. He's definitely going to be rotated in and will be more then just a backup player.

Regensburg First Division 2021-2022 - Christmas Break Update

We payed out 5 million in dividends

We're the 11th ranked club in Europe up 15 spots

Fan's player of the year was Amar Smajlovic

Interesting note that our former German Striker Stefan Kiessling was named the new Manager of Heidenheim of the second division.

Season Ticket sales went from 15164 to 21673

Start of Season Expectations... winner all the way.

Who knew that when we sold Matus Chovanec to Barcelona for $11 million and 50% of his next transfer fee would get a buyout of the transfer clause totaling $23.27 million!

AC Milan tried a $60 million bid for Smajlovic... I had to accept due to his minimum release clause of $50 million so I offered a counter contract that got accepted... had to raise the top salary to 47,500/week for most of the team.

German Super Cup - Vs Dortmund was close in stats but the real difference was we scored 3 times and they didn't.

European Super Cup - vs Valencia... wow we fought like hell against Valencia. Our former player Ernesto Broli got 3 chances to take a penalty kick against us and got 2 in. We won the match 4-2 but what a weird match... nice to see our players hitting a traitor HARD!

German First Division - Leading the Division by 5 points

Champions League Group H - Contained us, Liverpool, Lech, and Rosenberg. Its pretty obvious who advanced.

Champions League Fixtures - 5 wins 1 tie with Liverpool, and no goals given up! Next opponent is Barcelona, the team we beat for the title. I smell blood.

Fixtures - Only loss was a 3-1 loss to Leverkusen. In the first round of the German Cup it took extra time for our backup squad to take care of regional team Ahlen. And it took over 90 to beat Gladbach 1-0 in the 3rd round of the cup. Otherwise standard wins for the club.

World Club Cup Semifinal - vs Zamalek was a dominant 3-0 win over the Egyptian club.

World Club Cup Final - vs. Sao Paulo was a match we won 1-0 due to a header from central defender Amar Smajlovic in the 6th minute. Tough match but the better team won the title.

Best Players of the World Club Cup - They're all mine of course... pffft.

Only other thing I'm commenting on is the lack of quality defenders... I can get and do get lots of Midfielders and strikers, but wow my kingdom for reasonably priced defenders is impossible. I'm thrilled I have my first team as good as they are. $27.5 million is too much to pay.

Regensburg First Division 2021-2022 Season Review

Our Club has a new Chairman acquired from another Director happened from the second half of January till the middle of March. Nothing has changed as a result.

Finances - 100 Million in cash

German First Division - Won the Division by 11 points, which is damn dominant. Our backup team really did well when it came to play so the first team could rest for Champions League.

German Cup - We won the cup with straight wins

Fixtures - Pretty Dominant as usual, 2 League Losses during the second half of the season.

ECC Fixtures -

vs. Barcelona - away in Spain it went scoreless, but at home we snatched the victory 2-1 to get....

vs. Liverpool - away we got the 1-1 tie, normal match, we scored first they got the tie after the 80th minute. At home we dominated with each striker scoring a goal... we won at home 4-1... winning 5-2 on aggregate.

vs. SLB we dominated in Portugal 4-1 and dominated at home 5-1... did not seem like a semi final in the Champions League... in fact most Bundesliga matches are harder then this one was... in the final it was...

vs. Napoli 2-0 victory was solid enough, we dominated all the stats and let us win the second straight title.

EEC Tree - The tree showing the best teams in Europe

EEC DREAM TEAM - 6 members of the team were listed as members of the Dream Team

Upcoming World Cup features 7 of our players...

Squad - Still building our team, especially with 6 retirements to the backup squad... otherwise we continue the tradition of greatness. Got some major contracts to renew before the start of the season, hopefully it'll go well.

Transfers - We brought in 73 million worth of players. a new midfielder Benedickt Schmidt from Austria is a great addition to the team, we had 2 new back up keepers on free. a couple backup midfielders for cheap... 2 new backup strikers as well. and 2 new defenders, including what will probably be our new right back in Alfredo Subies... we'll see.

We sold 38 million worth of transfers, including a lame goalkeeper to real Madrid.... a goalkeeper to Barcelona for 11 million plus another 20 million to for the 50% of next sale clause. We sold mostly players not good enough for us.

We got Lewis Hawkins cheap on a free last August and Aston Villa inquired about him and we asked for 4.4 million twice his value and they bought him. He only played twice in his position for us, so it worked out well. Then we got Kishan Crossley on August 3rd last year on a free... he didn't like all the competition so we got to put him on loan on September 1st to Rubin for 2.8 Million.

Key Players

Marc Mtshali - Our 24 year old South African Goalkeeper had a great winner being the goal keeper that lead his team to the African Cup of Nations. He played 8 times for South Africa conceding 2 goals and 6 clean sheets. For us he played 55 times, conceding 32 goals, 30 clean sheets with 4 MOM Performances. Many teams tried to buy him, but he told the press he was happy with me, can't say I blame him.

2010 Young African Footballer of the year... makes sense he won it.

Victor Perez - Our 25 year old Paraguayan striker had his best year yet. For Paraguay he played 9 times, scoring 5 goals with 3 assists, 2 MOM performances, and 2 yellow cards. For us he did a record number of goals. He played 37 times, scoring 29 goals, was 1 for 1 in penalty kicks, had 7 assists with 8 MOM performances and 10 yellow cards. He won several honors as well:

Golden Boot of the ECC Was the best player at the Champions League w/ 11 goals. Yes we're happy.

Best Player at the Champions League - Goes w/out saying

Oscar Coronel - 27 Argentinian Striker had a good year. Played 5 times for Argentina, scoring 4, had 2 assists, 2 MOM Performances,with 2 yellow cards. For us he played 36 times, scoring 19 goals, with 11 assists, and 5 MOM performances with 6 yellow cards... Our number 2 striker performed when needed.

Milan Orsula - Our 26 year old slovakian striker didn't have a good year, as he was injured a lot and had red cards when he wasn't. For Slovakia he played 8 times, scoring 6 goals, with 2 assists and 1 MOM Performance and 1 Yellow card. For us he played 25 times scoring 13, was 2 for 2 in Penalties, had 6 assists with 3 MOM performances... got only 2 yellow cards, and 2 straight reds both of which were 3 week suspensions. Either way he's a good player when he doesn't lose it.

Milos Ilko - Our other 26 year old Slovakian striker renewed his contract and just wanted to be in "rotation" which is fine since he's the best backup striker for the team he leads the secondary team matches and is first substitute when a striker needs to be substitution or when card accumulation becomes an issue so he got his time in. He played 7 times for his country, scoring 3 goals with 2 assists with a MOM performance and a yellow card. for us he played 27 times scoring 14 goals, was 3/3 on penalties, got 8 assists with 4 MOM performances.... he got 4 yellow cards and a red card. I'm happy he doesn't command top salary and is content with being in rotation, he'll be around until he retires.

Tarcisio - Our 24 year old brazilian playmaker had a great year. He was a substitute for Brazil once. For us he played 33 times, scoring twice with 14 assists, 3 MOM performances and 8 yellow cards. I don't understand Brazil NOT playing him but its their loss.

Amauri - is our 25 year old brazilian left back. Played twice for brazil getting an assist. For us he played 36 times getting 13 assists, 2 MOM performances and 9 yellow cards. His crosses are working really great with Perez/Coronel heading them in. Couldn't be more thrilled, he should do well at the World Cup.

Amar Smajlovic - is one of the best central defenders in the world. Our 24 year old Bosnian central defender had one of his best seasons. He represented his country 6 times. For us he played 37 times, scoring 8 goals, getting 1 assist, 4 MOM performances and 12 yellow cards with a red card. He makes our goalkeeper that much better... and he's recognized as a member of the

2021 World Team of the Year. Our old keeper Souza was named to the backup which to me is a joke considering his stats to my keeper and how intermilan did compared to us, but oh well.

This season may see a new stadium built and named after me. Contract renewals will cost us more money possibly. Just going to build the team more and keep up the tradition of winning for another season.

• 2 weeks later...

Regensburg First Division 2022-2023 - Christmas Break Update

Were Ranked 2nd in Europe, only Napoli stands in our way of being the top team in Europe

$24 million in Profits

Season Ticket Sales 22336 up from 21673 last season

$23 million payed to shareholders

Victor Perez named fans' Player of the year

German Super Cup - Tight 3-2 win.

European Super Cup - Totally Destroyed Juventus 6-0.

Marc Mtshali is in the African XI of the Year

German First Division Table - Tight, only 4 points separating the Top

Real Madrid wanted to hire me... I could more then double the current wages, and had a transfer budget of $581 million and turned it down.

Champions League Group H - Total Domination

Champions League Fixtures - Chelsea up next!

Fixtures - Our first North American Tour went fine at the start of the season. Everything went as planned, we also won the World Club Cup Championship again. Only loss was our backup squad losing to Kaiserslautern 1-0.

Internationally

Mexico won the World Cup!

Post World Cup Fallout came and France offered me the Managerial Job and I accepted!

France is on a downturn, pretty much currently ranked 21st in the world.

Just a few days after I had already accepted the France Job and having not even played 1 match... England comes and offers me the top job... I decline due to the fact that I've already committed to France and its unrealistic to the extreme.

France's European Qualifying Group H - The reason why I took this job is because we can beat Belarus, Azerbaijan, and Finland for sure... Switzerland is pretty good too currently, but top 2 make it to the Euros and I think it'll be us and the Swiss.

French Fixtures - My first match in charge was against the newly crowned world champions and we lost 3-0... Our friendlies were a bit easy, and we tied Switzerland 1-1 in our European Qualifying opener... otherwise we'll see what happens.

@SRL88 - indeed we're doing quite well

@Cerud - way too much, give me a new stadium w/my name on it!!!

@Deltablue - Was surprised Fenerbahce gave a better fight then Valencia... many German First Division matches are tougher yet the league is only ranked 4th cause in Europe... every German club drops the ball

Regensburg First Division 2022-2023 Season Review

German Cup - In the third Round we had to go to extra time to beat FC Bayern. In winning the cup we ended up winning the title with solid wins, ashame the board doesn't worry about it anymore. How we beat Dortmund 6-1 I still don't know.

German First Division - We won the title with 9 points to spare.

Fixtures - We won most of our domestic fixtures except our tie with Werder Bremen and our lost to Gladbach...

Champions League Results

vs. Chelsea in the first Knockout Round

We went to Stamford Bridge and dominated Chelsea 4-1... when we came back to Germany we could only manage a 1-1 tie but it didn't matter as we made it thru.

vs Real Madrid in the Quarter Finals

We went to Spain and got lucky with a last minute goal by Perez we won 3-2. At home we won in the last 5 minutes thanks to Milan Orsula's goal 2-1. We very easily could of lost either of the matches.

vs Manchester United in the Semi Finals

At home we lost 1-0. We lost on every statistic, our goalie was man of the match, worst performance in the Champions League in Years. We fought hard when we went to Manchester, but we couldn't pull it off. We lost the match 3-2.

Champions League Fixtures

Champions League Tree - At least Manchester United lost to Olympic Lyonnais 3-2 in the final.

Transfers - We bought mostly backup players with potential for making the first potentially. We bought Daniel Ahumada who was the Mexican Goalkeeper who won the world cup for cheap. We got a real cheap defender Martin Koblizek who ended up with 2 MOM performances. We now have Benedikt Howedes renewed his contract, he'll be 36 at the end next season. Great defender. We also bought an up coming defender from France who features on most of my french national team matches Samuel Umtiti. And we bought who i think could be a great backup striker in Teemu Pukki.

We sold a lot of disgruntled players. how Ozan Guelaydin sold for 21 Million... I'll never know.

The Squad - Its still getting better. A lot of our older players are heading to retirement this season... freeing up 100k in salary. Our players are mostly mid 20s approaching upper 20s.

Key Players

Marc Mtshali - Our 25 year old South African Goalkeeper had a busy year. For his country he made 11 appearances, conceding 5 goals, with 7 clean sheets. For us he played 52 appearances conceding 36 goals, with 28 clean sheets and 3 MOM performances.

He is also German Players Goalkeeper of the Year

German First Division Team of the Year - surprisingly a backup player Benedikt Howedes made the team as well.

Victor Perez - Our 26 year old Paraguayan striker had a great year. For his Country he made 9 appearances scored 10 goals, 3 assists with 1 MOM performances. He played 38 times for us, scored 35 goals, 11 assists, with 8 MOM performances, and 7 yellow cards. He had a dream season.

Milos Ilko - Our 27 year old Slovakian striker. He played 7 times for his country scoring 4 goals, with 2 assists, 1 MOM performance, with 2 yellow cards. For us he played 36 times, scoring 18 goals, was 2/2 in penalties, 15 assists, 4 MOM performances with 7 yellow cards. He got play a lot for us due to Oscar Coronel getting injured for months thanks to his national team injuries. I think he'll be replacing him due to his performances.

Milan Orsula - Our other 27 year old Slovakian striker had a good season. He played 6 times for his country, scoring 5 goals, was 1 for 1 in penalties, with 3 assists, 2 MOM performances and 1 yellow card. For us he played 31 times, scored 15 goals, was 1 for 2 in penalties... 12 assists 2 MOM performances with 4 yellow cards. Good season from him, hoping he keeps it up.

Cian Forde - Our 26 year old Irish backup striker had a great season scoring in matches that our top strikers missed to rest. He played 8 times for his country scoring 5 goals, with 1 assist, and 1 MOM performances. For us he played 21 times, scoring 11 goals, with 5 assists with 1 MOM and 4 yellow cards. He'll never be a go to man for the Champions League, but in the German League he struts his stuff quite a bit.

Tarcisio - Our 25 year old brazillian playmaker is wanted by many teams but he's commited to us. He played for his country as a substitute twice. For us he played 38 times, scoring 3 goals with 13 assists and 2 MOM performances and also got 8 yellow cards. He's far better then his stats show, due to our 4-4-3 setup.

Amauri - Our 26 year old brazillian left defender had a great season. He played 37 times for us, got 13 assists, 3 MOM performances with 10 yellow cards. He's crossing far better then his skill suggests but we're not complaining. He's a great player.

Franci Simeunovic - Our slovenian 26 year old midfielder had a great year. He played 7 times for his country, scoring twice, getting 1 assist with 1 MOM performance. He played 22 times for us scoring once for us as well as getting 10 assists with 1 yellow card. He's currently a backup player for playing our lesser competition but with injuries he played a bit more then expected.

Amar Smajlovic - Our 25 year old Bosnian central defender did great as usual. He played 8 times for his country, scoring twice with 2 Mom performances with 2 yellow cards. For us he played 35 times scoring 6 goals with 3 assists, 3 MOM performances and 4 yellow cards.

Leonidas Ioannou - our 27 year old greek central defender was solid again. He played 7 times for his country. For us he played 37 times, scoring 6 goals with 3 assists, 3 MOM performances, getting 10 yellow cards and 1 red.

Finally... I am getting the recognition I deserve. We are building a $313 million dollar stadium, called Schmidt Arena!

It won't be finished until the start of the 2024-2025 season. It'll have undersoil heating, the rectractable roof and will hold around 63,662 fans!

Regensburg First Division 2023-2024 Christmas Break

Fan's Player of the Year was Victor Perez

Season Ticket sales went from 22336 to 22752

World Team of the Year: Amar Smajlovic and substitute member Milan Orsula

African Starting XI of the Year: Marc Mtshali

African Goalkeeper of the Year: Marc Mtshali

German First Division - 5 Point win no losses

Fixtures - We won the German super Cup against Dortmund 3-1. Solid wins.

Champions League Group B - We were in the group against Tottenham, LOSC Lille Metropole, Dinamo Moscow all got defeated by us...

ECC Fixtures - Our opposition couldn't score against us. Next Opponent is Athetico Madrid, which shouldn't be a problem.

French Update

French Fixtures - When it mattered we won.

Group H of European Championship Qualifying - We are in the European Championships in Group F we face Switzerland AGAIN, Germany, and Bulgaria.

World Cup Qualifying Group B will be Us, Holland, Georgia, Malta, San Marino and Norway. We should qualify.

Archived