12.2 and 12.3 editor changes?

naxself

Every other version of the game (lately) has followed a pattern: 3 update releases. Of course, SI could just stop doing that, which is fine.

If there aren't any changes, that's disappointing. But that's par for the course for FM 12.

I would not expect any major changes other than bug fixes for the editor itself. TBH there is not anything urgent IMO, I expect we will see bigger changes but non critical editor improvements mid season are and should be very low on SI's priority list.

SI's Editor is by far the best tool I have ever come across, it is the best maintained, updated and supported of any I have ever used and I have been making custom game content for over 7 years across many game genres.

Anyone have any idea what changes will be made to the editor in 12.2 and 12.3?

Thanks in advance!

Has your Editor been updated to 12.2? I asked 2 or 3 weeks ago if it is normal that mine is still 12.0. I still haven't got any database update by steam, even if the game itself had been updated. When have you got version 12.1 and 12.2?

12.2 editor will probably come with 12.2 patch. And 12.2 patch will be out soon I belive. Last year it was on March 8th.

@naxself

SI have a 3 patch strategy in a last couple of years.

Patch 1 - Comes out the day the game is out - RELEASED

Patch 2 - November/December - RELEASED

Patch 3 - February/March - TO BE RELEASED

Every patch is a bug fixer, but patch 3 also contains January transfer update as you know.

So as you can see, 12.2. should be the last FM12 patch unless there is a major bug after 12.2.

What is confusing to you is maybe patch numbers. The first one wasn't 12.1 but 12.0.something, second one was 12.1 and the third one will be I presume 12.2.0.

hi lads- this might not be the right place to ask this but ill try anyway. ive downloaded this

followed all the instructions and cant get it to work. can someone tell me how you use it in relation to updates/patches? i think this could be where im going wrong. thank you

Edit your post removing any mention of the file in question and post over in the susie forum thread. I'll be happy to provide you with an answer over there, as we're not allowed to speak about that file on these forums.

This year we had

12.0.0, 12.0.1 (release day patch), 12.0.2, 12.0.3, 12.0.4 (quick fix updates via steam)

12.1.0 (Xmas patch) and 12.1.1 (which fixed a couple of errors with the 12.1 patch)

After the March update patch (which will no doubt be 12.2) SI say after the March patch, they start work on the next version of FM (FM2013) so I'm assuming there will be no 12.3 patch. :thup:

Edit your post removing any mention of the file in question and post over in the susie forum thread. I'll be happy to provide you with an answer over there, as we're not allowed to speak about that file on these forums.

happy to do so. im new to the site and dont know exactly where that thread is. could you post a link and ill start over. thanks

12.2 editor will probably come with 12.2 patch. And 12.2 patch will be out soon I belive. Last year it was on March 8th.

@naxself

SI have a 3 patch strategy in a last couple of years.

Patch 1 - Comes out the day the game is out - RELEASED

Patch 2 - November/December - RELEASED

Patch 3 - February/March - TO BE RELEASED

Every patch is a bug fixer, but patch 3 also contains January transfer update as you know.

So as you can see, 12.2. should be the last FM12 patch unless there is a major bug after 12.2.

What is confusing to you is maybe patch numbers. The first one wasn't 12.1 but 12.0.something, second one was 12.1 and the third one will be I presume 12.2.0.

Fair enough. Still doesn't answer the original question, though. :)

There's been no major bugs to the editor as far as I know, definitely no major bugs. I'm sure there'll be a few modifications beneth the bonnet, but I don't believe there's any changes announced.

Archived