Top 34 - 2012 Edition - Game Thread

Nope, my computer "did a Cuddlefish".

Something went wrong with the power supply and fried my motherboard so I'm currently waiting on parts for my new computer (using an iPhone in the mean time).

Bad news is we have to start from the beginning but everyone that signed up will have the same player and everything...

Don't know how long it'll be, you know what the postal service is like.. Real sorry about this guys, seems like whenever I start one of these a problem arises :(

Nope, my computer "did a Cuddlefish".

Something went wrong with the power supply and fried my motherboard so I'm currently waiting on parts for my new computer (using an iPhone in the mean time).

Bad news is we have to start from the beginning but everyone that signed up will have the same player and everything...

Don't know how long it'll be, you know what the postal service is like.. Real sorry about this guys, seems like whenever I start one of these a problem arises :(

Surely if the Hard Drive hasn't gone poof then you should still have the save on there? Anyways, if we have to start again we have to start again - you always seem to have the worst of luck.

Archived