The CSE European Championships

Guest roberto922

Guest roberto922

I'm fuming! I've just counted through and only 2 people have finished ffs, I need at least 2 before we continue so I'm going to throw it up for anyone in the quarter final (excluding myself.)

Mikeytwigge and Bealesy are automatically through because they've handed their results in, anyone that hasn't posted since I put the quarter finals up are now out of it and the first two to post their results out of the remaining contenders will take the semi final spots. This must be done ASAP as regular contributors like Mikey are looking forward to this and it is disrupting the whole damn thing!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

Well it's all gotta fit into my holiday, I thought it was going to be a week for semis and then 2-3 weeks for the final whilst I'm in Mexico but it looks like the semis will have to stretch over that period too.

Im not sure if I understand fully whats goin on but you (roberto) said that your throwing the competiton up for anyone. Does that include me per chance? Technically I was still in to the quarters but I went on holiday at a bad time. If I have a chance I will try to complete the challenge but if not dw.

Guest roberto922

If you were in the quarters then yes, it's on hold until after I get back from Holiday on the 30th but feel free to post your save game. If you do it by Sunday I'm gonna rank it all on points between

you, Mikey and Bealesy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest roberto922

After a fantastic run in which he won every game he competed in it will be no surprise that Bealesy is the winner of the CSE European Championships! Congratulations Bealesy and unlucky Mikey, you have been fantastic competition for Bealesy.

I will be starting a World Cup version of this sometime in the very near future so stay tuned. Thank you to everyone that made this a good read and see you next time!

Current CSE European Champion: Bealesy

Guest mikeytwigge

i claim moraL win based on the fact beasley must have bribed roberto as if you add up total points easley had more available in his challenges and got easier chalenges. Only joking, well done beasley ill beat you next time though

Guest mikeytwigge
It goes by 3 points per win and 1 point for a draw :)

oh i thought you were adding up by points scored in each challenge, eg 100 points for challenge 1.

Guest roberto922

Just so that you know, as soon as I get my laptop back I'm gonna start work on the World Cup. It'll be 32 players who will play each other once each in the group stage which will be 48 challenges, then the next round the top 2 from each group will go through (16 players), two legs which will mean another 32 challenges, then the quarter final will also be two legged which is 8 challenges. Semi final is 4 and then the final is 1 challenge. That means there will be a total of 93 challenges.

I'm going to come up with all the challenges before I start the tournament so it will take a week or two minimum. On the other hand theres another set up that I will go to if you would prefer it:

1st Knockout round - 32 people - 1 leg, 16 challenges

2nd Knockout round - 16 people - 1 leg, 8 challenges

Quarter Final - 8 people - 2 legs - 8 challenges

Semi Final - 4 people - 2 legs - 4 challenges

3rd Place playoff - 2 people - 1 leg - 1 challenge

Final - 2 people - 1 leg - 1 challenge

Which gives out a total of 38 challenges. Let me know your opiniopns on this.

I personally like the knockout format better. Less challenges to worry about, which means there would be a greater chance that most people who sign will actually finish their challenges. It would personally be more manageable for me.:)

Yeah I agree.

Archived