Your Best Marquee Signing?

I signed a 37 year old 'Kily' González as a free agent. He can't play an entire match, but when he plays, he does it fine

And in my last FM11 game, I remember signing a 16 year old CB called Gaston Carvajal. He had a 4 and a half stars potential and a 2 and a half of actual quality. I wasn't going to make him play yet, but the injury of one of the CBs forced his debut, and he made it with 2 goals :O. Then he kept the place and made it great to the point of achieving the 1st division. He was so good that at the age of 17 Roma asked for a price for the boy. I had to say no since the time for buying/selling players was about to finish and I wasn't going to be able to find a replace in time

The best signing I have ever made was a regen called Juan. Right back. Signed him age 16 before his club could, which actually cost me around 5 mill in compensation. By the second half of the season he was starting to get regular games, still 16 years old. By age 17 he was my first chose DR. Age 18 he was the best player in my team. Age 19 he won the golden boot and footballer of the year.

I miss Juan.

Archived