••• FM Commentary Pack •••

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate,

Yeah, it was mainly the bracket errors that FMReporter mentioned. I could've sworn I'd removed all those so I was grateful for the heads up on that. The other errors were simply some strings I'd transposed in places that didn't make much sense. I guess I'm talking about typos but to me they were wrongly placed so I class that sort of thing as errors.

Ah nice seafire now the task of adding new lines?

no these don't work in 14 as this is a whole new way of coding there is or was a pack for 14

When I get the present SI lines replaced I'll then have a new 'template' to work from. Then I can get down to adding more strings to it. Having said that, I've done some already as I've gone along. For example, anyone had the classic *They think it's all over" yet? Mind you, you'll have to win your competition to see that one!

When I get the present SI lines replaced I'll then have a new 'template' to work from. Then I can get down to adding more strings to it. Having said that, I've done some already as I've gone along. For example, anyone had the classic *They think it's all over" yet? Mind you, you'll have to win your competition to see that one!

:D i will have to slow my games down and see if i can spot that and or play some of them fully not the faster goals only style lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived