FM12 - Jamil Adam - over a goal per game for 4 seasons, for free!

clokey1988

He's been completely butchered on the new patch :( hope it wasn't because of this thread, ha! Pretty much every attribute has been dropped significantly, his technique is down from 18 or 19 to 10!

On the plus side he now accepts contracts of about 150 pounds per week, so he could still be a goal machine a bit further down the leagues potentially. Definitely not good enough for my beloved Luton any more though, gutted!

Cheers.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamil the Magnificent just played his last pre-update match for me, as he won't renegotiate his contract. Signed him as South China in Hong Kong where he finished with 95 goals in 42 matches in his last season.

His records were:

Average rating of 9.03 in 22 appearances.

Most man of match 11.

Most goals scored in a season 95.

Fastest goal after 20 seconds.

Most goals in match 8.

45 major and minor awards in his four seasons.

• 3 weeks later...
He's been completely butchered on the new patch :( hope it wasn't because of this thread, ha! Pretty much every attribute has been dropped significantly, his technique is down from 18 or 19 to 10!

On the plus side he now accepts contracts of about 150 pounds per week, so he could still be a goal machine a bit further down the leagues potentially. Definitely not good enough for my beloved Luton any more though, gutted!

Cheers.

and hes not preforming anymore aswell..

Tried to play him at Boston United, whos playing at BSP..

Inconsintant ashell

• 3 months later...

Cheers.

Ive just come looking for this thread to see if it was true, and you have confirmed my fears. I had a Crewe save pre patch and he was a machine, I stopped that save for a number of reasons but have now decided to return to them as I did get quite attached. Brought Jamil in on trial and he is rated as my 7th best striker. Has still scored me a couple of goals in pre season but dont think im going to bring him in full time. Quite upsetting actually :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived