FM12 iPhone/iPad release date?

So no pressure at all on me then? ;)

I'm sure there's pressure on you and the people you work with every year, to turn out a quality game.

I've played FM (or CM as it was) since CM 93 and CM Italia, including PSP and iOS versions and i don't recall ever being disappointed. I expect that to be no different this time. I've also got a relative to pick me up FM2012 for PC as a gift for Christmas too!

I find a before or around Xmas time a romantic date to release FMHiOS. (Why don't we call it Fumanos???) There has been time enough to try and test FM PC or read about football...and I love the uncertainty of not knowing when Apple will post it in their store....Like waking up everyday in December, opening a door on the xmas calendar not knowing what will make my day (or won't)....

But I bloody hope the game has some rather awesome new features that add something to it....

I find a before or around Xmas time a romantic date to release FMHiOS. (Why don't we call it Fumanos???) There has been time enough to try and test FM PC or read about football...and I love the uncertainty of not knowing when Apple will post it in their store....Like waking up everyday in December, opening a door on the xmas calendar not knowing what will make my day (or won't)....

But I bloody hope the game has some rather awesome new features that add something to it....

lol same, i want to take hartlepool to the premiership all the way from league 1

After reading a few of Marc's comments regarding FMHi 2012, I am very intrigued as to what the unique features are going to be.

The indication seems to be that these features are well worth the wait, I sure hope so. I can't wait for the game so I can play this awesome game on my commute, I just hope it's not some fantastic marketing and turns out to be a let down.

In SI we trust :-D

So no pressure at all on me then? ;)

having had our first child recently, the delay is actually doing me a favour. things should settle down in time for the release date- but no way the missus would have let me play it before now. i had to learn how to change nappies first.

speaking of pressure- do players in the ios version have hidden pressure stats?

Archived