Tackiller FM2012, works with latest patch

Ok i have now watched a few games in full to try and make a dent in the defence. I believe the problem lies with closing down from all four defenders as mentioned above. I found a few guys in centre circle putting pressure on the other team. This works a dream against poor players but the messi and ronaldos eat it up.

I have had a dozen PMs etc asking for my tweaks so i am going to post this version. I have tested seven games and only conceded away to Real Madrid. Granted many of other teams were easy but 6 clean sheets is rare for me. I need a few people to test this. So here is the link, report back and enjoy.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20962488/Tackiller2.tac

In my game this is working a charm. Would recommend people try this out. I have a champions league final against Barca coming up, that will be a huge test! 7 clean sheets in last 8 games. Before i was conceding alot more.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok i have now watched a few games in full to try and make a dent in the defence. I believe the problem lies with closing down from all four defenders as mentioned above. I found a few guys in centre circle putting pressure on the other team. This works a dream against poor players but the messi and ronaldos eat it up.

I have had a dozen PMs etc asking for my tweaks so i am going to post this version. I have tested seven games and only conceded away to Real Madrid. Granted many of other teams were easy but 6 clean sheets is rare for me. I need a few people to test this. So here is the link, report back and enjoy.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20962488/Tackiller2.tac

In my game this is working a charm. Would recommend people try this out. I have a champions league final against Barca coming up, that will be a huge test! 7 clean sheets in last 8 games. Before i was conceding alot more.

Pitch size??

can you post some screenshots with your results please?i play two matches with chelsea.looks very good but defence isnt stable so far.opponents have lot of chance but results are nice.Chelsea 1:0 Man city

Fulham 2:5 Chelsea

can you post some screenshots with your results please?i play two matches with chelsea.looks very good but defence isnt stable so far.opponents have lot of chance but results are nice.Chelsea 1:0 Man city

Fulham 2:5 Chelsea

Is this the version at top of post or version i uploaded today? I had 8 clean sheets in a row before a game with chelsea. I win 4-3, i have fixture congestion, my defender poor back passed for first, goalkeeper spilled for second and my young newgen didnt pick up his man from a corner. I wasnt worried about that game as i rested alot and i am trying to play my newgens.

yes today tactic.i will play more matches now and see how it goes.offensive is great :)

Is you match preparation high with this tactic. That's not good, running out of ideas on my defence hehe

Hammering Barcelona 4 nil in Champions Final after just 60 mins, the attack is amazing at times.

played about a month with man utd and the 2nd tactic instead of the first, still winning but i find the defence isn't as good as the original

tackil.jpg

I usually use original tactic now as well, but in tough games i use second tactic, defence in the game is impossible to master. Mr Hough i believe even has trouble in this area and he is the best tactic creator here. I am enjoying the attack which is amazing but if anyone that has mastered the defence, please share!!

Question to all, lets say you are winning 4 nil at halftime, what would be your teamtalk. in my first year i would praise them and maybe other team would score a few late on. Now i say don't get complacent (assertive) always regardless of score. A few get angry so tell them you have faith in them. reaction most players gain focus for second half. Look back over your games and see how mnay of those goals are second half ones???

I already read your advice about team talk at Mr Hough thread but can you give more details about that such as Home and Away team talk?because it will be different effect when you played at home or away

I always use same instructions home and away, i look for a reaction. If your players don't react you aren't getting them motivated. Assertive seems to be only way, i go aggressive only if losing at half time. Try it next game and see what i mean, players gaining focus can only be a plus.

Can people using the second tactic remove runs from deep from MC, that should be rarely!

Just started a new challenge as AFC Wimbledon League 2 Media Prediction 15th. First 5 games and i am hammering everyone including a 9-1 win over MK Dons(League 1) in League Cup. Made few great free signings but tactic working wonderfully even better than at Man Utd. Anybody else still using it???

@donhughberto

you using your v1 or v2 these days mate?

Version 1 m8, AFC Wimbledon, 6 free transfer signings, played 7 league matchs, win 7 scored 38 conceded 8. Knocked both Mk Dons (9-1) ans West Brom (5-2) out of league cup, also beat Mk in johnsons paint trophy!

First draw away to port vale 3-3, was 3-1 up. Too many games taking the toll on my players. Have to rotate better!

Been using this tactic full season with my Juventus squad and its been realy good. Despite conceding lots of goals, i vas scoring for fun :) Won serie A 3 games left, beat Inter in CL final 4-0. Cavani scored 39 goals in 43 competittions. Here are my fixtures:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/fixtures1.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/fixtures2t.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/fixtures3z.jpg/

Welbeck is a beast with his pace. Playing League Cup third Round away to QPR (premier league) Leading 3-1 after 30 minutes, got sunderland as a feeder club and raided the reserves.

One of my main guys is Jamil Adam, 15 goals in 13 matches. I made a number of loan and free transfers and i think i have build a squad for league 1. Prem Norwich at home next in league cup (4th round). Has to end sometime!

Mind when i write this i am AFC Wimbeldon (League 2). Shocked beat Norwich(Prem) 5-1 to set up q/final away to Arsenal. Happy to get revenue but i was amazed to beat them 3-2 (they did play a b team). I am now in semi finals with most of big teams out. Should i dare dream of winning it now :). Had alot of people tell me this tactic couldn't survive with average team. Its perfect as long as team have some pace. If you are using it buy pacey front men and pacey defenders with decent stamina. Should work for everyone!

Heres my Results!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/result1.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/result2f.jpg/

can the Defence be improved in this tactic a bit??

I have no problems with scoring six and seven and maybe let in two. When do you concede your goals mainly. Second half after scoring a few.

Taking away from attack can make defence better, there is many tactics that are solid for example Mr Hough's latest and 442 Vodu Coas 12.0(very solid all round). It lacks the excitement of this tactic but is very realistic and much sounder at the back but i haven't been able to get same goals.

Each to their own :)

Guys i will say again, never praise your team until match is over. It makes you concede alot of late goals. If you are ahead guard against complacency is teamtalk (Half Time). If behind not good enough. Never for the fans (Useless). I was winning games 4-3 saying well done at halftime. Now i let in two the odd time but mostly one a game.

Just got Chelsea at home third round of FA Cup Score 4-2 after 65 mins. If somebody else wrote this i would say they are cheating lol. This is a strong Chelsea side. I am having a great season but this tactic tears teams apart!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/chelseae.jpg/

My Star Players!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/805/loran.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/adamae.jpg/

Enjoying your tactic but getting frustrated lately with conceding quite a few goals and being out shot by quite a bit. Lostto man city 5-1 and got out shot 30-19. I was reading in here about team talks and match prep, what do you recommend for it so I can spot conceding? Started using you latest version do you think that is the best version to use? Appreciate any comments back and enjoying using your attic but might need your help refining my prep match to get the most out of it. Thanks again ur a legend!!!

Enjoying your tactic but getting frustrated lately with conceding quite a few goals and being out shot by quite a bit. Lostto man city 5-1 and got out shot 30-19. I was reading in here about team talks and match prep, what do you recommend for it so I can spot conceding? Started using you latest version do you think that is the best version to use? Appreciate any comments back and enjoying using your attic but might need your help refining my prep match to get the most out of it. Thanks again ur a legend!!!

Ok match is here, first teamtalk for me is assertive "I expect a win" Unless i am huge underdogs then i might say assertive " For the Fans", always at half-time if losing aggressive " Expect better etc" if drawing the same. If winning no matter by how much i go assertive "Don't get complacent". Note if you do not get a half-time reaction you are losing second half straight away. The usual reaction is gained focus with a few on angry. If this happens tell them you have faith in them and it turns happy most of the time.

Always use your subs spread out, i usually use one at 65min, one at 75min and one just before the end of the game. Give each sub a teamtalk (I havent figured out best one yet but this helps massively). The tactic does concede but if you have decent defenders and keeper then this should cut it down. The second half is where i was getting beaten. My team was sleeping thinking job is done. Never praise any player till 90min is my rule!

What team are you??

The Wimbeldon tactic is one i am using. You can see some of results i had. I am league 2 and so far in first season i have beat Arsenal, Chelsea, West Brom, Norwich and QPR in cups.

I'm almost sorry that I started using this tactics (V1), because I'm starting to feel like a cheater :) ...in 4 seasons with Bayern, I've won Champions League and League 4 times, win my final maches with ease (results like 5-1, 6-0), two years ago I had 33 wins and 1 defeat in Bundesliga (lost 2-1, had 24 shots and had 2 goals disallowed), last year I had 33 wins and 1 draw and goald difference 144-10.

I also tested this tactics on my Malaga save - in December I was in 17th place with a demoralised team and I managed to climb up to 5th place.

For me this has been best ever tactics on my all FM saves - I've managed to get through a season or two undefeated in previous FM's, but the ammount of huge wins over strong teams is amazing - last season my first two Bundesliga results were 10-0 and 9-0, thix season I've radically changed the team, brought in a lot of young players, 8 of my first team members are 21 or younger and after 13 games I have 13 wins.

I'm almost sorry that I started using this tactics (V1), because I'm starting to feel like a cheater :) ...in 4 seasons with Bayern, I've won Champions League and League 4 times, win my final maches with ease (results like 5-1, 6-0), two years ago I had 33 wins and 1 defeat in Bundesliga (lost 2-1, had 24 shots and had 2 goals disallowed), last year I had 33 wins and 1 draw and goald difference 144-10.

I also tested this tactics on my Malaga save - in December I was in 17th place with a demoralised team and I managed to climb up to 5th place.

For me this has been best ever tactics on my all FM saves - I've managed to get through a season or two undefeated in previous FM's, but the ammount of huge wins over strong teams is amazing - last season my first two Bundesliga results were 10-0 and 9-0, thix season I've radically changed the team, brought in a lot of young players, 8 of my first team members are 21 or younger and after 13 games I have 13 wins.

I had to give up my Man Utd save for exact same reason.

Thanks for the advice, ill try out the teamtalks as you said and see how thingd down. I will try and motivate them and never praise till i get to 90mins. That might just be the key that i need to get things kickstarted again. I was using V2 but now i have switch to the AFC Wimbledon version. I also going to se the match prep to high and teamwork as per you instructions. I have Cahill and Vermalean and Szczęsny as my keeper as i am Arsenal. Thanks for the advice, its nice to know that you can ask the creators of the tatics for help. Thanks again i appreciate it and ill let you know how things improve!

Thanks for the advice, ill try out the teamtalks as you said and see how thingd down. I will try and motivate them and never praise till i get to 90mins. That might just be the key that i need to get things kickstarted again. I was using V2 but now i have switch to the AFC Wimbledon version. I also going to se the match prep to high and teamwork as per you instructions. I have Cahill and Vermalean and Szczęsny as my keeper as i am Arsenal. Thanks for the advice, its nice to know that you can ask the creators of the tatics for help. Thanks again i appreciate it and ill let you know how things improve!

You should murder teams with Arsenal, Vermalean should be defender on right side(for corner goals), he should excel at it as Vidic did for me!

You should murder teams with Arsenal, Vermalean should be defender on right side(for corner goals), he should excel at it as Vidic did for me!

Cheers mate ill try that and see what happens. It might just be that i didnt quite get the balance right with my Arsenal team with the talks etc. The tatic works really well but it just didnt seem to click just yet for me but now that i have your advice and guideance i should excel and start to dominate. Thanks again.

link to the v1? :)

link to the v1? :)

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20984142/tackillerwimbeldon.tac

This is the tactic link. This one slightly tweaked from version 1. This is for sure the tactic to use and remember what i said about teamtalks above. Teamtalks are so important this version of FM.

I have changed opening post to this version of the tactic. If anybody has tweaks for defence without taking away from attack please say so :)

Archived