Luis Jimenez replacement if possible

AcidBurn

Jimenez was angry at not being allowed to move away from Shakhtar and go to Sporting Lisbon so for some reason I offered him out for £40 million and Sporting came in and bid £35 million which the board accepted. Now I need a replacement I played him as a AMC with a farrow to ST. After he leaves I will have £60 million to spend but doubt I could buy anyone good enough to replace him as its hard to get Shakhtar quality players. I suppose I could just offer him a new contract maybe.

Yeah Elano is a beast

I have Jimenez for my CSKA team. He hasn't been playing all that well for me, took him a long time to settle. What about Daniel Carvalho or Vagner Love? Carvalho is a little slow but skilled esp after a few seasons. Also I have this guy Federico Insua who is skilled. Bad at finishing but has put in a few for me anyhow.

I have just moved Zarate to the AMC position and he is scoring more goals than Jimenez did but not getting as many assists.

i havent had zarate on 8.02 but at least on 8.01 zarate had rather low teamwork. might be becuase of that.

Archived