FM12: LOSC Lille Metropole Thread - Hazard Perception

Hood Legend

I have kind of ballsed up big time! When I sold Landreau in the summer I forgot that Enyeama would be going to the African Cup of Nations in January and Now I have just offloaded 2 of my 4 centre backs ffs :(

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh oh! enyeama is moaning for me as he doesnt like being back up, but tbf last time i played him he gave away a penalty and we lost 2-1 so thats it hes a gonner haha!

Deffo gna try get Areola in summer, not too sure of any other young french potential world beters! who did you sell batty?

I have kind of ballsed up big time! When I sold Landreau in the summer I forgot that Enyeama would be going to the African Cup of Nations in January and Now I have just offloaded 2 of my 4 centre backs ffs :(

Hehe, I had a similar-ish situation. I let Mouko terminate his contract, then had Landreau get injured, then had Enyeama leave for the ACoN (along with Chedjou). I ended up having to play Crimi in goal for his league debut - away to Marseille. I also had to play a weakened team due to tired players from a cup game just a few days before. It had gone to extra time, natch.

Anyway, it ended up with a 3-0 thumping. :( Luckily Landreau is now back from injury.

I'm still in January of the first season (I know, I know). I just sold Souare for £1.7mil, but missed out on M'Bengue as Spurs bid £8.5mil. I've recalled Digne back from loan as a cheap option. I also haven't had any joy in bringing in a decent Striker, so I've brought in a Brazilian called Maicon on loan for the rest of the season. I'm hoping that I can still manage a top three spot and then have a bit of a squad and staff clear out in the summer.

That list is fab! got a few on my shortlist already so nice to put faces to names for a few :) the champs league semi was lively for me, home leg first but Basa stupidly saw red in the 3rd min for violent behavour urgh! yet we sumhow managed a 2-1 win agaisnt 11man Barca!! Rouxd in th 86min! the second leg was an embarssament, with a 6-0 drubbing in the nou Camp, this time Rozenhal and Debuchy contributing a 4.1 and 4.4 rating. Brilliant.

Finally we are league champs with a game to go though :D although i am needing serious rebuilding in summer as my points total could have been boosted by at least 10-15 points if only my stupid defence actually played average, debuchy has had a shocker last ten games giving away no less than 5penalties and 2 og in stoppage time! up the Lille!

Thats a very good list MeesterCat thanks for that!

Mattya Not a bad season overall though mate! Make sure you get in Giroud in the summer ;)

Think I've just dug myself out of that hole I found myself in :D

I blew virtually everything on Mbiwa (13.5M) leaving myself something like £1M to fetch in another centre half or two. Then I remembered I had 3 left backs (Beria, Souare and Digne) so out went Souare for £3M. Still not left with much so I sold Basa for £3.6M taking my budget for two centre halves to £7.6M. Rodelin has started bitching so off he goes for £1.6M meaning the total now stands at £9.2M.

I'm thinking either El Kaoutari or Abdennour and maybe Halliche on loan.

13.5 ouch! i picked him up for 7.75 ;) . Hopefully Digne will come good, seems City always buy him on my files and he rots in the reserves!!

Yes batty Giroud is top of the list, Roux has tailed off after Sanogo is putting pressure on him! not sure who to get to replace joey cole!

Meestercat is that Maicon from Lokomotiv? the rapid guy?

13.5 ouch! i picked him up for 7.75 ;) . Hopefully Digne will come good, seems City always buy him on my files and he rots in the reserves!!

Yes batty Giroud is top of the list, Roux has tailed off after Sanogo is putting pressure on him! not sure who to get to replace joey cole!

For summer Martin, M'Vila and Cabaye are top of my wishlist along with a new keeper. Set your sights high and all that haha

That has to be the most embarrassing defeat I've ever suffered. We just lost away 6-1 to league leaders Marseille. Debuchy was sent off at 1-0 so tbf he has to shoulder the blame. I know trail Marseille by 6 points :(

Debuchy let me down too! ship him out!!

FFS, it just gets worse and worse. Gotta play Marseille in the cup now, Debuchy, Bonnart, Digne and Cetto all suspended and El Kaoutari is on international duty. This means I'm going to have to play Cole or Payet at RB or draft in one from the reserves :(

Yeah, that's the guy. I don't know if he'll be any good, but hopefully his pace will help - I do like a pacey frontman for stretching defenses and for counter attacks. If he's rubbish, well it's only 5 months.

hahaa same here! i swear we will all end up with the same ish team due to us all wanting to stay french nationality :D

Hehe, I suspect I might have a different team due to a) Having an emotional attachment to the current squad b) Being stingy.

I think my main targets for the summer are Martial, Veretout & Corchia. Plus a high profile striker if possible. I've just got to find time to actually play tha game and reach the summer first!

I've just been trying to get a bid accepted for Yassine Benzia, City have had a £4.5M bid accepted while my £5M bid was rejected so I've kinda resigned to the fact I'll miss out on him. I'm not sure how good he becomes so it could be a blessing in disguise.

EDIT: Hahaha, got £5.5M accepted and he has agreed to join me :D Screw you City!

Getting Martin and Corchia for under £20 million is a bit of a transfer coup. Especially that price for Martin.

Has Giroud had his stats improved in the last patch? I bought in a Pompey save in 12.1 (For £5mil) and he really wasn't all that. :(

As much as I want to stay French I'm kinda going to have to deviate from that policy. I have just recieved an offer I can't refuse and that is Salomon Rondon for £7.25M right at the end of the January transfer window.

Started a Lille save today because I really wanted something different from my usual games ( Liverpool or Bayern ).

As a standard rule I am not going to bring anyone in during the first window as I like to see the players in a match first and not just base it on their stats before I decide who to sell and where I need to strengthen.

So far I have played 4 friendlies

3-0 Vs Reserves

7-0 Vs Waasland-Beveren

5-0 Vs Eupen

2-1 Vs Lakeren

I know none of the above are ever going to cause a problem, but they are good for building the fitness levels up and having a very high team moral going into the season.

I have got 2 more pre-season games to go before playing OM in the Champions Trophey.

Started a Lille save today because I really wanted something different from my usual games ( Liverpool or Bayern ).

As a standard rule I am not going to bring anyone in during the first window as I like to see the players in a match first and not just base it on their stats before I decide who to sell and where I need to strengthen.

So far I have played 4 friendlies

3-0 Vs Reserves

7-0 Vs Waasland-Beveren

5-0 Vs Eupen

2-1 Vs Lakeren

I know none of the above are ever going to cause a problem, but they are good for building the fitness levels up and having a very high team moral going into the season.

I have got 2 more pre-season games to go before playing OM in the Champions Trophey.

Lille are a great save, good luck mate

Welcome Dark Moon. LOSC are a good team to have as a save I think. Some good players already, lots of potential (some great youth prospects & facilities) plus a free 50k seater stadium arriving after a year!

Also Ligue 1 is fairly competitive which makes for a fun save, I find.

In my save, I've made a little progress. Reached the Coupe de Ligue final and the quarters of the French Cup. St. Etienne are officially my bogey team. Also Lucas Andersen got his first goal for the club at the tender age of 17. \o/ We've dropped to 4th in the league though. /o\

Got beat 3-1 on pens against OM.

Must admit to not paying much attention to the game during the 2nd half because that is when I heard about King Kenny getting sacked from Liverpool and am now just sat here in a state of shock lol

started the 2nd seaosn in pretty good form, p6 w5 and a 1-1 draw away at Lyon not bad! first game in champs league a 2-0 win at home to AC! had 10men from 21st min too! yaya sanogo starting now keeping Roux out and developing so fast!!

I haven't been on much this week but finally managed to finish my first season. In the league we started off very well, dishing out some 5/6-0 hammerings. Through the mid section we struggled dropping points against poor teams and taking a couple of heavy defeats off the other big teams. As it came to the business end we found some form and put together a good string of results to regain the Ligue 1 title with a game to spare ahead of the chasing Lyon and Rennes.

The domestic cups were both disatrous falling at the first hurdle to inferior opposition both times but the Champions league was quite a success. We finished 2nd behind Zenit in a group which also included Chelsea and Sturm Graz. The first knockout round was a decent draw against Dortmund and it was all over after the first leg 6-3 victory at the Signal Iduna. In the Quarters we faced Spanish giants Real Madrid and somehow managed a 4-1 home victory in the first leg, the 2nd leg at the Bernabeu was tough and we were 2-0 down at half time but held on in the 2nd half to go through to the Semis. At this stage we faced Arsenal who have been a bogey team for me across several saves on this years edition and they won the tie quite comfortably but I was very pleased to have reached the last 4.

I have also done my summer transfer dealings in preperation for season 2, here are the ins and outs:

Outs:

Tulio de Melo - free

Vincent Enyeama - £4.5m - Wigan

Ronny Rodelin - loan - Stade Reims

Gianni Bruno - loan - Amiens

Bressan - £1m - Saint Ettiene

Barel Mouko - £925k - Napoli

Omar Wade - £3m - Torino

Laurent Bonnart - £1.2m - Sampdoria

Ireneusz Jelen - £3m - PSG

Kwadwo Asamoah - £13m - West Ham

Ins:

Juan Forlin - £1.9m

Ryad Boudebouz - £7m

Sebastien Corchia - £9m

Kader Mangane - £6.5m

Isco - £8m

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson - £4m

Juan Pablo Carrizo - £300k

Rene Adler - free

Radja Nainggolan - £8m

Sochaux were relagated so I moved quickly to secure their best players. Marvin Martin was available for a bargain £1.4m but he chose PSG instead.

Looks like you had a fairly decent season there mate! Some good transfers there too!

The Champions League Semi Final draws look like this:

Lyon V Marseille and Barcelona V Lille, French domination! I'll be cheering on Lyon as Marseille have wound me up no end this season

Just finished my first season in charge of Les Dogues. Fairly decent one at that, winning the Trophée des champions, Ligue 1 and Coupe de la Ligue. I made it to the Champions League Semi Finals where I played Barcelona. We lost the first leg at the Camp Nou 3-0, needing a miracle at home to make the final we almost got it. We won 5-2 at home but went out on the cruel away goals rule. Barca went on to win the Champions League beating Lyon 1-0 in Munich.

As expected Roux and Hazard were the standout performers, special mentions should go to Gianni Bruno who when Roux got injured stepped up to the plate and Joe Cole whos assists and goals went a long way to helping us secure 3 trophies.

What were everyone's budgets for the second season? I only got £13M, so some wheeling dealing might be involved so I can aquire my targets!

Already acquired 5 players, Rafael, Frimpong, Coquelin all on loan Peybernes from Sochaux for £2.5M and Stambouli from Montpellier for £6M. Still on my wishlist are Giroud (can get for around £9M but injured for 2-3 months), Marvin Martin (will cost about £16M), Griezmann (about £18M) and one or two Keepers.

I'm still very envious of all your successes. It's April 2012 and I've just been knocked out of the French Cup by US Quevily. Oops. We also went out of the Europa Cup on away goals to Spurs. And we're only 3rd in the league, 10 points behind OL.

On the plus side there are games in hand and relatively easy run-in. Priority for the summer is a good, proven striker - the defense is tight, and chances are created, but rarely scored. Rodelin is currently my first choice striker; that's how bad it's become.

Rodelin!? What did you sell Roux/Bruno?

Hehe. Roux has been out since Xmas with a ligament injury. Bruno is in the reserves. Jelen has failed the opportunities I've given him and my loan signing Maicon has worked better as an Inside Forward.

To be fair Rodelin has actual done alright. He scored a cracker against Spurs.

Archived