New Striker for AFC Ajax Amsterdam needed!!

Dear Managers!!

I sold Klaas Jan Huntelaar for 20 Million, than i bought Edison Cavani for 20 Million.

Right now in 2011 i sold Edison Cavani for 30 Million to AS Roma. If he scores 10 goals it will be 35 Million.

Right now i have like 28 Million. And i need a new Cavani like striker. The problem is i really dont know who can follow him up as the new Ajax striker. I am in 2011 on the 8.002 Patch.

Any managers that have good suggestions for me? I am playing Champions Leage with Ajax so i dont know who is willing to play for Ajax right now.

Great thanks, Franko Franko

Im also playing as Ajax, its a great team to play with. I found it hard to attract the top names to the club as they often see the dutch league a step down in quality. It means u have to look for alterntives. One striker i bought and has turned out to be great is Ciprian Marica. Hes been playing so well that im going to sell Huntelarr!

Im also playing as Ajax, its a great team to play with. I found it hard to attract the top names to the club as they often see the dutch league a step down in quality. It means u have to look for alterntives. One striker i bought and has turned out to be great is Ciprian Marica. Hes been playing so well that im going to sell Huntelarr!

Yes, it is a great team to play with. I have Saivet for a few years now, i played him up front together with Edison Cavani, they were great together. But Roma wanted to give 35ML and John Jaake, the chair man accepted it. Most of the names above are playing at topclubs like Juventus or AC Milan, only Jovetic not, he still plays at Partizan so i think ill go for him.

Or is there someone who know any other good names for my Ajax squa?

Patch 8.002 .

Year: 2011

Extra Players": Argentina

What is your formation, and who is your second striker? If you have one that is.

If you are looking for a target man (hold the ball and win a lot of headers) look for Iñigo from Murcia (Spain). Dominant in the air and still pretty fast, you don't see that combination a lot. If you want a fast dribbler, look for Salvador Cabañas from Tigres (if he is in your game) or else Florent Sinama-Pongolle.

Also, as mentioned before, Asamoah Gyan is a beast.

What is your formation, and who is your second striker? If you have one that is.

If you are looking for a target man (hold the ball and win a lot of headers) look for Iñigo from Murcia (Spain). Dominant in the air and still pretty fast, you don't see that combination a lot. If you want a fast dribbler, look for Salvador Cabañas from Tigres (if he is in your game) or else Florent Sinama-Pongolle.

Also, as mentioned before, Asamoah Gyan is a beast.

I play with two strikers, 1 AML, 1 AMR, 1 AMC, 1 Defensive Midfielder, and 4 defenders

2-1-2-1-4

My other striker is Henri Saivet, who is wonderful, Cavani could play wonderful together with Saivet. I will check your strikers out right now, great thanks for the comment!!

Ow yeah, is Inigo playing for Real sociedad? Inigo Diaz de Cerio? I cant find a Inigo playing for Murcia.

Too bad, Gyan, Mauro Zarate, Marco Boriello, Cabanas, Inigo, Babel, Pazzini Didnt want to come. I need a good player than can follow Cavani up. I have 30 ML. And the player needs to be willing to play for Ajax.

Thanks Already

(sorry for the bad english)

currently playing as Ajax myself \o/

good strikers would might wanna move to ajax (please note i said might)

Adrian - Deportivo

Landon Donavon - LA Galaxy

Soren Larsen - Schalke

Djibril Cisse - Marseille

Jo - CSKA Moscow

Jimmy Briand - Rennes

Tiago Luis - Santos

Falcao - River

hope this helps :)

Thanks for the great comments, i just bought Osvaldo and Jovetic, Osvaldo scored 2 goals in his first match playing together with Saivet who also scored 2 goals against FC Twente. But Tiago Luis is amazing, isnt he? Falcoa is playing for Empoli right now and Jimmy Briand at PSV who scores a lot. Cisse did not want to come, i will check the others out thanks.

Too bad Ben Sahar was already playing at Chelsea.

I play with two strikers, 1 AML, 1 AMR, 1 AMC, 1 Defensive Midfielder, and 4 defenders

2-1-2-1-4

My other striker is Henri Saivet, who is wonderful, Cavani could play wonderful together with Saivet. I will check your strikers out right now, great thanks for the comment!!

Ow yeah, is Inigo playing for Real sociedad? Inigo Diaz de Cerio? I cant find a Inigo playing for Murcia.

Saivet is great indeed. Iñigo would pair up great with him. Inigo Diaz de Cerio is not the Iñigo that I'm talking about. I'm talking about Iñigo Velez de Mendizabal Fernández de Garaialde. Born 15-03-1982. If you are lucky, he still has his release clause of about €5.000.000.

2 Screenshots (in Dutch): http://i35.tinypic.com/302x4l1.jpg and http://i34.tinypic.com/2djtnpg.jpg

If you can't find him (Murcia is a LIGA BBVA club), try to look for Alan Kardec of Salvatore Foti, both are great target strikers. In my Ajax game I had Salvatore Foti paired up with Luis Suarez and Foti scored 44 goals in 34 games in the Dutch league: http://i32.tinypic.com/24fahqc.jpg

Also, Mirko Vucinic is often unsettled at Roma, you can snap him up faily cheap most of the time.

Huntelaar is hard to replace. I'm now in 2011 with my Ajax team and have managed to keep him in the club, although he was a bit ****ed off when I rejected £19m bid from Juventus this Summer.

But I have a similar problem, because he broke his leg in October now and will be out at least 5-6 months (= practically whole season). I've got no adequate cover and perhaps I should look for someone in January transfer window.

PS. I bought Sulejmani in my game from Heerenveen for £3,3m. Way before Ajax signed him IRL. Sulejmani works great as a striker as well. After one season I have to let him go (the board accepted £8m offer over my head), but for that time Rydell Poepon was good enough to start as AMC.

I also had one newgen from my Youth Team that has potential to become top class player, so I hope that he's able to handle the pressure until January.

Luis Suarez is a disappointment in FM and Manucharyan is good as a sub, but not good enough to start in top level. Sold him to Derby after 2 years.

Archived