Mr Hough's Final Tactic For FM11.

In FM12 If I decided To Make More Tactics Would You  

433 members have voted

1. 1. In FM12 If I decided To Make More Tactics Would You

• Use Them To See How Good They Are
    • Won't Use Them Due To Bad Expericances With These Tactics
    • Couldn't Care Less and Think I Need To Get a Life!

I really leave no stone unturned and try and think of different situations for my team, That's why i think I'd be good for Beta testing - SI if your listening I'm available!

i second this !! although the game would be much harder to play and who would make the tactic for people then xD. with my version i can score goals but hell i cant defend :(

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope this is ok with Dave, link below, i only altered a few things, this is Daves tactic. I dropped defensive line, upped closed down and a few other small things.

http://www.2shared.com/file/MT7GkXrs/tackiller.html

Few points mentioned above. The tactic takes alot out of the players. Fabio and Rafael esp. Keep eye on fitness. Tone it down around 70 mins if leading. The tactic is tryed only at Man Utd so no idea on small teams.

Good luck.

BTW its only deadly after Match Preparation is complete. I had a few nervy games early on!

Unbeaten tackiller tactic for my West Ham....:applause::applause::applause:

Its a bit mental and not much pretty football but its very effective. Takes players with huge stamina to master it. Still its mostly daves tactic so i take no credit, still nice one!
Will this work on the fm 12.03 patch ( the latest patch) ? Looking to use this with spurs if it is a high scoring tactic?

This is a newbie question: I'm playing on FM11 (Mac OS X), and when I use this tactic, I don't have the option to use touchline instructions. Also, the Player/Team Instruction screens have different parameters than out of the box.

Am I doing something wrong?

This is a newbie question: I'm playing on FM11 (Mac OS X), and when I use this tactic, I don't have the option to use touchline instructions. Also, the Player/Team Instruction screens have different parameters than out of the box.

Am I doing something wrong?

its because the tactic is 'classic' match shouts are not available when tactics are made like this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Best tactic I've stumbled across! Currently using for Oxford in League 2 and unbeaten in 19 games - two draws (one lead to a win on penalties however). 67 goals for, 13 against. Tweaked the defence and defensive midfielder to be more 'defensive' and it's working a treat. Through to last 16 in League Cup and have beaten Aston Villa, Stoke and Southampton (all away - Stoke was the 2-2 draw that we won on penalties). Jamil Adam has scored 16 in 15 games. =]

Archived