How bout this tiqui-taca..

Hi guys,

After several full matches and revision, I finally came up with this tactics for my team Milan. It has good possession with many short passing looking for chances, killer balls etc.. and above all, many goals too. I ended on top of the league every seasons...

The brightest star of my team is surprisingly Ziriab. Wonderkid, 27 app, 21 gls, 11 assts... I can put Mata on the left and Neymar to the striker position, Pato to the right... Ganso and Pastore are rotated to be the Play Maker, and the other one provide long shots.. Felliani is the Anchor man to get all the goal kickings..

If you're looking for a tactic to turn your game upside down, or simply you want to try something new, this is worth to look at.

Feedbacks are appreciated!

Tactic is here http://www.mediafire.com/?jlxq9meji576mzc

milangw.png

fixtureb.png

tried this for two games, seems a very attacking tactic suseptable to the long ball over the top at the back. Creates lots of chances from corners too.

First two games after preparing the tactic ingame for a month.

AC 1-3 Ruben

AC 2-1 Catania

Ill try this out for a bit longer and give feedback to progress.

Thanks for your feedbacks. Some requested info:

Match prep: I let the team focus on the attacking movements. The tactic is the 2nd one from the screenshot. It's used for both home and away matches.

matchprep.png

teamtac.png

Some in-match adjustment I made are:

- Changing from Attacking to Overload

- If there are too many long shots not on target, I select "Work ball into box" but this should be rare because only Pastore (AMCL) is set to shoot from distance because his long shot is 16.

- Near the end of the match, if I'm winning and I want to slow down the match and rest the players, I change the mentality to "Control"

OI: err.. what does it stand for? Sorry I was obsolete. From this tactics, I don't use anything special.

Player attributes: you can download and try the tactic to see detailed player's instructions. All the players' importance is the same. The AMCL and AMCR are a bit more important because they are the backbone of the playing style. Therefore as you can see I have the 2 best attacking midfielders in the game to handle these position. The AMCR is set to the Primary Player Maker and usually Ganso is the choice because of his Creativity 19. However in the match I usually switch Pastore and Ganso (quick tactic) to counter with the man-marking and closing down instructions of the opponents. This work pretty well.

The 2 wingers are set to Winger attacking role. Train your wingers to cut inside.

The only forward is set to Poacher. Usually Pato is chosen for this role, but if he's injured, I will put Lukaku to play as Target man (atk). Not a bad option to change the playing style in case your poacher is marked closely. A strong target man will create lots of chances for the AMs to score.

The 2 fullbacks are set to wing backs attacking role.

My regulars are:

GK - De Gae

DR - Sokratis / Micah Richards

DL - Taiwo / Albertazzi

DCL - Thiago Silva / Sandro/ Astori

DCR - Mexes / Sandro / Astori

DCM - Felliani (anchor) / Sandro / N'Zonzi

AML - Neymar / Mata / Willian

AMR - Ziriab / Pato / Willian

AMCL - Pastore / Canales / Willian

AMCR - Ganso / Canales / Willian

ST - Pato / Lukaku / Sergio Araujo