Consecutive clean sheets

cleansheet.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Didn't even realise this until I just got a message in my inbox for setting a new defensive record in the Premier League. I'm scared to play another game now because now I'm aware of the fact I have a 100% defensive record the AI is bound to score in the next game!

That's pretty impressive. You can always guarantee as soon as you are aware that you haven't conceded for a while, you'll concede within about 30 seconds. I always see the milestone things saying my GK has not conceded in so many minutes, and I feel proud of my defence. You can guarantee I'll concede a goal within a minute of the match start.

Will be good to see if you can keep it going until the half season mark :p

To be fair I haven't played anyone particuarly good yet, got lucky with the fixture list early doors. Only big team I've played so far is Man City. I've conceded in the Champions League and Carling Cup, still undefeated though.

I once went 12 games without conceding as United with Vidic and Rio as the bedrock of my defence. A message came up saying that it was some kind of record at the time. I promptly conceded in the next game with only one minute left. I still won 4-1 but it felt like I'd lost.

25 matches consecutive in all competions without conceeding is my best, awesome season that was though. Ended up conceeding just 1 goal in the league, 13 in all competitions. Was as Manchester Utd. Never got near that again though :(

Closest I came to that league record is actually this season. 5 games to go and conceeded just 10 goals in the league

Archived