United we Stand, United we Fall

mark wilson27

News Report: After recieving the unqualified support of supporter of Spav, Manchester United manager has expressed his delight at the fans continuing support throughout his reign at Old Trafford

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 23rd: Aston Villa v Manchester United

Villa came out strong and on the 3rd minute we had Ferdinand to thank as he blocked a great shot which ahd beaten Foster but had not beaten the outstretched leg of Ferdinand. However on the 15th minute we went a goal behind as Moore fired into the open net after Foster and the rest of my defence fell asleep. A minute later though my attack equalised for me as Owen headed in from short range. We still looked shaky and Villa piled into our area with too much ease, but on the 39th minute we went into the lead as Owen headed in again from an Anderson cross. Four minutes later it got even ebtter as Ronaldo fired in from 25 yards after he was fouled on the way to goal. On the 45th minute we had to replace Owen after he was elbowed in the face, despite the blatant foul no cards were handed out. From the resulting drop ball Villa broke clear and Moore doubled his tally for the game.

I was furious and let the referee know what I tought as he made his way to his changing room.

My mood didn't get any better in the the next 45 minutes as my team didn't turn up. On the hour Villa fired in the equaliser as Sidwell capitilised on some slack team play by my so called players. We didn't look like a football team as we were running round like headless chickens and on the 84th minute Villa won it with a fine strike from hat trick hero Moore.

Aston Villa 4 Moore 15, 45, 84, Sidwell 60

Manchester United 3 Owen 16, 39, Ronaldo 43

Injury News: Owen will be out for around a month after dislocating his jaw

I was furious with the referee for his lack of action against my star striker Owen. Which was good news for my players because it saved them from an ear bashing over a dire last 45 minutes

Decmeber 26th: Manchester United v West Ham United

A great start saw us a goal up within two minutes as Brown headed in from an Anderson corner. It was the perfect start yet after the goal we seemed to down shift the gears and started to play like we did against Villa. West Ham nearly took full advantage of this as on the 36th minute Foster had to be on top form to block a great effort from the Hammers.

The second half was much the same with us struggling to keep hold of the ball and Foster again had to rescue our bacon. It was becoming one way traffic as West Ham laid siege on our goal, luckily for us Foster was having a good game and was keeping everything out. Lady luck must of been smiling on us as on the 70th minute we doubled our lead as Brandy sprinted clear of the West Ham defence to fire in our second goal and the eventual winner.

Manchester United 2 Brown 2, Brandy 70

West Ham United 0

Again I was left frustrated with my teams performance and I let them know this sort of play was unacceptable.

December 30th: Manchester United v Norwich City

For the first time in ages my team performed brillaintly as we broke apart the Norwaich defence. We opened the scoring on the 13th minute as Tevez fired in after a team move involving virtually the whole team. Eight minutes later we went 2-0 up as Tevez doubled his and our tally. We were all over Norwich and on the half hour we came close to adding a third as Brandy fired just wide.

The second half was much the same as we dominated the Norwich midfield yet it was Norwich who scored first in the half as Pereira headed in after Ferdinand nodded behind for the corner. Norwich however couldn't get back into the game and on the 88th minute Tevez completed his hat tirck to give us a good 3-1 win

Manchester United 3 Tevez 13, 21, 88

Norwich City 1 Pereira 70

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Manchester United 43pts (18)

2nd: Arsenal 41pts (20)

3rd: Chelsea 39pts (19)

January 1st 2010: David Trezeguet of Juventus has won the Footballer of the Year with David Villa coming 2nd and Ibrahimovic came third.

Ronaldo has been voted World Player of Year with Fabregas coming second and Ibrahimovic coming third.

Ronaldo has been voted European Footballer of the Year with Trezeguet coming second and Ibrahimovic coming third.

Ronaldo has been voted European Midfielder of the Year with Fabregas second and Joaquin third.

Tranfers news see's Aguero joining us from Athletico Madrid for £33,000,000

A.Ferdinand joins us from West Ham United for £15,000,000

L.King joins us from Tottenham Hotspurs for £20,000,000

January 2nd: Manchester United v Sunderland; FA Cup 3rd Round

We got off to a cracking start as after only a mere five minutes Rooney had fired us into the lead with a long range effort. Sunderland however didn't let there heads go down and on the 12th minute after much pressure they nearly equalised but Foster pulled off a great save to deny them. Five minutes later debutant Aguerro fired us into a two goal lead with a top draw shot to open his Old Trafford account. We were beggining to control the game and on the 34th minute we went three goals up as Ronaldo tapped in from short range. Three minutes later though Sunderland pulled a goal back to give themselves a glimmer of hope.

The second half was controlled by us as we kept the ball away from Sunderland but we did struggle to get forward as much as we did in the first half, yet on the 77th minute we killed the game off completely as Brandy headed in from a Ronaldo freekick to give us a resounding 4-1 victory

Manchester United 4 Rooney 5, Aguerro 17, Ronaldo 34, Brandy 77

Sunberland 1 Wilhelmsson 37

January 4th: The draw for the 4th Round of the FA CUp has taken place and we will be facing and away trip to either Gillingham of Chelsea

January 6th: Wigan Athletic v Manchester United; League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg

Another great start saw us go a goal up within two minutes as Owen nodded in Aguerro's cross. Six minutes later Owen came close to doubling his tally as he latched onto a throughball from Aguerro but he fired just wide of the upright. It was becoming very one sided yet on the 21st minute Wigan scored an equaliser as Cotterill fired past Foster. I was alittle annoyed with the goal especially as we had looked so much in controll. We however continued to pile forward and on the 34th minute we went back into the lead as Owen managed to get his second goal of the game with a fine shot from the edge of the area which gave the Wigan keeper no chance of saving it.

At the break I told my players they needed to concentrate more and kill the game off.

The second half started with a bang as we scored within 15 seconds but the referee ruled it out for a supposed fould commited by Ronaldo. I was livivd and my mood didn't get any better as on the 75th minute Wigan equalised again as Cotterill broke clear of my defence to slot past Foster. My players looked shell shocked but after a few minutes we regained our composure and four minutes from time Brandy fired in the winner to give us a 3-2 aggregate lead.

Wigan Athletic 2 Cotterill 21, 75

Manchester United 3 Owen 2, 34, Brandy 86

Despite the win I was unhappy with the way my team were lacking in concentration, and told them I will be keeping an eye on things and if it doesn't improve some people will be pitting there skills in the reserves.

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate them as always, makam Sunderland are struggling in 16th just above the relegation zone by 2 points

January 9th: Derby County v Manchester United

We began well against a Derby team which hadn't won in six games. On the 10th minute we had our first effort as Owen fired into the keepers hands when it was easier to score. Two minutes later Derby came close with a long range effort which beat Foster but not the crossbar. It was an entertaining game for the fans and on the 37th minute the first goal went in as Nani silenced the Pride Park faithful with a delicate chip over the keepers head. However Derby came straight back and nearly scored the equaliser but was denied by a combination of Foster and the upright.

The second half was again end to end football with Derby coming at us from all angles and on the 50th minute they nearly equalised again but the fianl effort was quite embarressing for there striker. On the 52nd minute we managed to double our lead as Ronaldo sprinted clear of the Derby defence to slot past the onrushing keeper. Derby though kept on coming at us with a never say die attitude and on the hour they pulled a goal back as Harwood fired in past Foster. Despite the goal Derby failed to conjure anything else up and we won a diffcult game.

Derby County 1 Harwood 60

Manchester United 2 Nani 37, Ronaldo 52

January 13th: Manchester United v Middlesbrough

What can I say about this game apart from nintey minutes of pure rubbish, neither team did anything worth writing about and the fans would of been more entertained watching paint dry

Manchester United 0

Middlesbrough 0

After the ninety minutes of cr@p I was informed that we will be facing Chelsea in the 4th Round of the FA Cup after they beat Gillingham 2-0 in the 3rd Round replay

January 16th: Manchester United v Liverpool

A superb start saw go a goal up after only two minutes as Rooney latched onto a mistake by the Liverpool defecne to send the Old Trafford faithful wild, they went completely barmy two minutes later as Brandy fired in another goal to double our tally. Five minutes later though Liverpool pegged a goal back as Carragher headed in from a corner. It was real end to end football and on the 18th minute Liverpool scored the equaliser as Guardado fired in after an error by A.Ferdinand. Yet five minutes later we were back in the lead as Ronaldo fired in from short range. I could hardly get my breath as both teams put on a real show of attacking football.

The second half was alittle quieter but there was still plenty of scoring opportunities. Despite the number of chances only one more goal was scored and that went to Liverpool as Guardado fired in on the 68th minute to give Liverpool a deserved share of the points.

Manchester United 3 Rooney 2, Brandy 4, Ronaldo 23

Liverpool 3 Carragher 9, Guardado 18, 68

January 20th; Manchester United v Wigan Athletic; League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 3-2)

We got off to a terrible start as after only two minutes Wigan equalised the tie as Stancu headed in from a corner which was poorly dealt with by my team. However the goal did my players some good as it seemed to give them the kick up the backside they needed and we started to play some beautiful football and it wasn't long till we got back into the swing of the game. On the 28th minute we opened our account for the game as R.Ferdinand headed in from a Ronaldo corner after Brandy's shot was deflected round the post by a Wigan defender. We continued to press forward and on the 45th minute we had the chance to take the lead as Ronadlo was fouled in the area by Konchesky, Ronaldo himself stepped up for the penalty but his effort was well saved by the Wigan keeper.

The second half was all us as we bombarded the Wigan defence and on the hour we had another chance to score but Brandy's effort was well saved by the keeper. It took us till the 89th minute to kill the tie off as Rooney fired in from 20 yards after some great work by Aguerro. A minute later we rubbed salt in the wounds of Wigan as Aguerro who had been a constant pain in Wigans side tapped in from 6 yards to give us a good 3-1 win

Manchester United 3 R.Ferdinand 28, Rooney 89, Aguerro 90

Wigan Athletic 1 Stancu 2

Manchester United advance to the final 6-1 on aggregate.

We will be facing our main rivals Arsenal in the League Cup final after they beat Middlesbrough 5-2 on aggregate

January 23rd: Chelsea v Manchester United; FA Cup 4th Round

A real dire match in which either side showed much prowess in keeping the ball. Yet on the 4th minute we scored the only goal of the game as Carrick fired in from short range, but after that it was pure boredom all the way for the fans. It was good enough for us though as we progress into the FA Cup 5th Round

Chelsea 0

Manchester United 1 Carrick 4

January 25th: The FA Cup 5th Round has taken place and we will be facing Arsenal away.

January 27th: Arsenal v Manchester United

A quiet first half saw little in the way of entertainment for the fans in the first half with my team struggling to get going. Arsenal had the only real effort on the 43rd minute with Foster using his body well to block.

The second half was much the same with some very poor play by both teams, yet on the 74th minute Bendtner of Arsenal scored the winner to give Arsenal a valuable three points

Arsenal 1 Bentdner 74

Manchester United 0

January 28th: Young defender Rafael will be joining Fiorentina for a fee of £2,500,000

January 29th: The draw for the Qualifying stage of the European Championship 2012 has seen my Czech team pitted against England, Switzerland, Finland, Latvia, Estonia and the Faroe Islands

January 30th: Chelsea v Manchester United

Our second meeting in three games and this time it was alittle more entertaining as both teams went for it. On the 14th minute we opened the scoring with Tevez getting on the scoresheet for the first time since the end of December. However four minutes later Chelsea were back on level terms as Shevchenko headed in after some pathetic defending by King. His defending was suspect again ten minutes later as he misread the ball and Lampard was left one on one with Foster. Luckily for us and King, Foster was there to block the thunderous shot. Just before the break we had the chance to go into the lead as Tevez fired just wide of the upright after some good play by my midfield as a whole.

The second half was again entertaining as both of us went for the win and on the 59th minute R.Ferdinand had the chance to put us into the lead as his header was cleared off the line by the Chelsea defender. We finally went into the lead on the 81st minute as Aguerro broke clear of the defence to slot past the onrushing Chelsea keeper. But yet again our concentration let us down as five minutes later Chelsea were back on level terms as Corluka managed to evade my defence and fire past the helpless Foster

Chelsea 2 Shevchenko 18, Corluka 86

Manchester United 2 Tevez 14, Aguerro 82

Yet again I was left fuming by teams lack of concentraion in defence and it will be something I will be looking at in training

Premiership Top Three;

1st: Manchester United 49pts (23)

2nd: Arsenal 47pts (24)

3rd: Manchester City 46pts (24)

February 1st: Nani has been awarded the Goal of the Month award for his delicate chip against Derby County on January 19th

February 3rd: My Czech team travelled to America to play a friendly but the fans wished they never went as we were torn apart by a rampant U.S.A side. We never led once in the game as the Americans went ahead in the 7th minute, we followed this by equalising on the 16th minute via Rosicky. On the 36th minute U.S.A. went a goal up but eight minutes later we equalised with Bednar doing the honours.

The second half was all the U.S.A. as they scored a further two goals on thr 69th and 85th minutes to cap off a very poor performance by my team

February 6th: Manchester United v Wigan Athletic

I personally was tired after the trip to America and was hoping I didn't have much to do in this game. Luckily for me my players did me proud as they palyed a very good game, starting with Owen firing us into the lead on the 5th minute. Despite controlling much of the first half we failed to score again.

The second half was only eleven minutes old when we doubled our lead as Rooney headed in from an Owen cross. It was all one way traffic as we tore into Wigan, but luckily for Wigan there keeper was on top form and we only managed to beat him once more as Rooney fired in his second and our third on the 81st minute to give us a good 3-0 victory

Manchester United 3 Owen 5, Rooney 56, 81

Wigan Athletic 0

The rest of the month wasn't going to be this easy as we faced Chelsea, Arsenal twice and a Champions League game at the San Siro to face Inter Milan

Febraury 10th: Manchester United v Chelsea

Another game against Chelsea and it turned out to be pretty poor. We did however play better than Chelsea and late in the first half we came close to opening the scoring as Owen headed just wide of the post and the keepers hand.

The second half was just as bad as both teams look very poor yet we managed to open the scoring on the 68th minute as Aguerro fired in from short range to basically give us the win we needed. I was disappointed yet again with my teams performance and I knew we needed to improve if we wanted to get anywhere this season

Manchester United 1 Aguerro 68

Chelsea 0

February 13th: Arsenal v Manchester United; FA Cup 5th Round

We came out strong against the Gunners and on the 11th minute we nearly opened the scoring as Tevez fired against the crossbar after a good run from midfield. Six minutes later Arsenal came close to scoring with a fine long range effort which had Foster scrambling back to tip over the post. We finnally opened the scoring on the 40th minute as Rooney fired in after latching onto a great throughball by Aguerro.

The second half began with Arsenal firing just wide of the upright. Within two minutes of the Arsenal chance we had our own as Owen ran clear to fire wide. It was real end to end football and on the hour we conceded the equaliser as Behrami headed into an open net after Foster got caught in no mans land. There were plenty of chances by both sides to win the game but we both failed to convert any of them and it meant we would have to face Arsenal again this month.

Arsenal 1 Behrami 60

Manchester United 1 Rooney 40

Februry 16th: Inter Milan v Manchester United; Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg

Again we started well as Owen caused the Inter defence a few problems in the opening minutes. He came close to opening the scoring in the first ten minutes as he ran clear of the defence to see his effort pawed away by the Inter keeper. On the 19th minute Inter went down to ten men after Owen was hacked down by Bordisso. Despite going down to ten men Inter played well yet on the 28th minute they went a goal behind as Nani fired into the net after the Inter defence fell asleep. Inter however came right back at us and eight minutes later they equalised as Ibrahimovic.

The second half was just as good to watch as Inter came at us strongly and on the 49th minute they came close with a bullet header which Foster tipped round the post well. Ten minutes later we regained the lead as a howler by the Inter keeper left Tevez with the simpliest of tap ins. But yet again our defensive concentration let us down as Adraino broke clear to make it 2-2. Despite the annoyance of the defensive lapses I was happy we came away from the San Siro with two away goals.

Inter Milan 2 Ibrahimovic 36, Adriano 70

Manchester United 2 Nani 28, Tevez

After the game I got a phone call from the club secertary to imform me that the draw for the 1/4 Final of the FA Cup will see us face Wigan Athletic or Derby County. This however depends on whether or not we beat Arsenal in the Replay, which will be played three days after the League Cup Final

February 21st: Manchester United v Arsenal; League Cup Final (Wembley)

The chance for both teams to earn there first peice of silverware this season, Arsenal came out the brighter and controlled much of the first few minutes yet it was my team who had the first effort on the 11th minute as Owen fired just over from short range when it must of been easier to score. Four minutes later though we went behind as Bendtner lapsed onto a poor pass in midfield to fire past Foster. Arsenals joy didn't last long though as on the 19th minute we equalised as Nani headed in from a Ronaldo corner after Brandy's shot was tipped round the post by the Arsenal keeper. Arsenal then came close three minutes later but an excellent block by R.Ferdinand saved Fosters blyushes who was completely out of position. On the 33rd minute we went into the lead as Brandy fired in from the edge of the area. Unfortunatly we couldn't keep hold of the lead till the half time interval as on the 45th minute Downing fired Arsenal back into the game.

The second half was a mere four minutes old when we retook the lead as Brandy's superb shot evaded the Arsenal keeper. It was a very entertaining game for the fans and on the 67th minute Arsenal came close to equalising but the effort went just wide of Fosters goal. On the 85th minute Arsenal finally equalised as Bendtner fired in again to give him two goals for the game. It looked like the game was heading for extra time but on the stroke of the 90th minute we took the lead again as Brandy fired in top send our fans wild, but as has happened so many time this season we failed to concentrate after a goal and Arsenal equalised deep into injury time as Palacio headed in.

The game went into injury time and both teams went for it, we were the first to score as on the 104th minute Brandy fired in his fourth goal of the game. Two minutes after half time in injury time we conceded another equaliser as Rosicky fired in from distance. I couldn't believe our luck. There was nothing to seperate the teams and the game went to penalties.

We went first as Ronaldo stepped up but his penalty was very poor and the Arsenal keeper saved well.

Bendtner stepped up for Arsenal and showed Ronaldo how to do it with a finely struck penalty into the bottom corner of the net.

Owen took our next penalty and fired in with power into the net

Palacio stepped up for Arsenal and sent Foster the wrong way

Anderson was next in line and fired in a corker

Hleb was next for Arsenal and fired towards goal but despite Foster getting a hand to it the ball went in

Brandy stepped up and hit his penalty but the Arsenal keeper saved it

Rosicky was up for Arsenal knowing if he scored the Trophy would be going to the Emirates Stadium. Rosicky stepped up and fired in to give Arsenal the Trophy

I was gutted for my players as they had given it there all and I was even more gutted for Brandy who deserved to be a winner after his one man show

Manchester United 5 Nani 19, Brandy 33, 49, 90*, 104

Arsenal 5 Bendtner 15, 85, Downing 45, Palacio 90, Rosicky 107

Arsenal win 4-2 on penalties after extra time

(*) Denotes first scorer

Now I had to get my players up for the FA Cup replay against Arsenal in three days

February 24th: Manchester United v Arsenal; FA Cup 5th Round Replay

After the dissapointment of the League Cup Final I wasn't sure whether my team would mentally be ready for this game but they showed me just how ready they were as after only nine minutes we had gone through the Arsenal defence and opened the scoring with Aguerro firing in. Two minutes later we were another goal up as this time Owen headed in to give us a great start. We were all over Arsenal and it wasn't long till we added another goal as Owen headed in to make it 3-0 on the 25th minute but the referee ruled it out for a foul on the keeper. This didn't deter my side as we piled forward and on the 39th minute we went three up as Brandy fired in to the roar of the Old Trafford crowd.

The second half was all us as we dominated a very lack lustre Gunners side, depsite our domination we failed to add to our three goals and ended up with a great 3-0 victory

Manchester United 3 Aguerro 9, Owen 11, Brandy 39

Arsenal 0

We will be facing Wigan in the FA C up 1/4 Final after the beat Derby County 2-1

February 27th: Manchester United v Newcastle United

Our seventh game of the month and it showed as my players were looking alittle jaded, but we still played better than Newcastle and on the 14th minute came close to opening the scoring as Owen's shot was diverted wide by the boot of a defnder. From the resulting corner A.Ferdinand headed into the keepers arms. We were controlling every aspect of the game and on the 19th minute the Newcastle keeper somehow prevented Ronaldo scoring with a world class save from short range. Five minutes later though the keeper stood no chance as R.Ferdinands headed flew high into the net to give us a deserved lead.

The second half was alittle closer as Newcastle came out fighting and on the hour they came close to an equaliser but Foster was there to prevent them scoring. It was becoming an end to end half and on the 86th minute we had the chance to kill the game but Owen fluffed his chance after getting one on one with the Newcastle keeper.

Manchester United 1 R.Ferdinand 24

Newcastle United 0

Premership Top Three:

1st: Manchester United 58pts (26)

2nd: Arsenal 53pts (26)

3rd: Manchester City 53pts (27)

March 1st: Aguerro has been named this months player of the month after some breath taking performances and some very important goals

March 2nd: Manchester United v Inter Milan; Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg (agg 2-2)

We started the better and on the 15th minute we went into the lead as Tevez fired in from short range. Inter nearly came striaght back into it as Inter fired just wide of the upright after a lapse in defence. On the 25th minute we conceded the equaliser as Ibrahimovic headed in from a corner after his initial dhot was tipped round the post by Foster. Ten minutes later we went back into the lead as Tevez latched onto a poor backpass by the Inter defence to fire past the despairing Inter keeper.

The second half was alittle quieter as my team sat back and soaked up alot of the Inter pressure yet on the 85th minute we paid the ultimate price for doing that as Recoba fired in a cracking freekick from 20 yards to score there second away goal which meant the tie would be going to extra time. A minute later though Inter went down to ten men after Cambiasso was sent off for a second bookable offence.

The game went into extra time and on the 95th minute we went a goal up as Tevez completed his hattrick with a fine shot. Two minutes later Inter's night got even worse as Recoba got sent off for a second yellow card to leave Inter with nine men. We made them pay as on the 105th minute Rooney fired us further ahead, but despite having only nine men they managed to score again as Stankovic fired in on the 116th minute, but there joy was short lived as a minute later we added another goal as Rooney fired in to completed a good 5-3 victory. Inter however finished the game with only eight players as Viera earnt a second yellow to be sent off on the 120th minute of the match

Manchester United 5 Tevez 15, 35, 95, Rooney 105, 117

Inter Milan 3 Ibrahimovic 25, Recoba 85, Stankovic 116

Manchester United progress 7-5 on aggregate

March 5th: The Champions League 1/4 Final draw has taken place and we face another Italian side as we entertain Juventus

March 6th: Manchester United v Wigan Athletic; FA Cup 1/4 Final

There was no ill signs of the epic European game just a few days agao as my team set about dismantling a poor Wigan team. We had our first effort on the 10th minute as Rooney wasted a golden opportunity to send us into the lead. He however made amends on the 23rd minute as he fired past the Wigan keeper with a thunderous effrot to put us into a deserved lead. But yet again four minutes later we went and concded a silly equaliser as Stancu fired in after some very sloppy play in my midfield.

At half time I laid into my players and told them we needed to concentrate more and stop conceding silly goals.

The second half was all us as aftre only ten minutes we went back into the lead as King netted his first goal for the club with a towering header froma Ronaldo corner. Four minutes later we went further into the lead as Tevez latched onto a Ronaldo throughball to send us into the FA Cup Semi Final.

Manchester United 3 Rooney 23, King 55, Tevez 59

Wigan Athletic 1 Stancu 27

March 8th: The draw for the FA Cup Semi Final has taken place and we will be facing Tottenham Hotspurs at Wembley

Was a great match, just a shame about the end result but revenge was sweet in the FA Cup

March 10th: Birmingham City v Manchester United

We completely dominated a poor Birmingham side but struggled to get past there keeper who was in world class form. On the 11th minute we caem close as Tevez fired towards goal but his effort was tipped round the post. We were all over them but on the 29th minute we went a goal down as Cole fired past Foster to give them the lead. Five minutes later we had another chance to equalise but again the Birmingham keeper saved there bacon.

I changed the formation to an attacking 4-3-3, but depsite this we failed to score and Birmingham got a very jammy three points

Birmingham City 1 Cole 29

Manchester United 0

I couldn't belive we lost that game, I don't know who was more shocked me or the Birmingham City fans. I did however go and congratulate Birmingham and wished them well for the rest of the season

March 14th: Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

Again we dominated the game and again we struggled to break down there defence and there goalie. I thought it was going to be one of those days as we fired in short after shot and time after time we failed to score.

The second half was much the same with us peppering the Blackburn defence but we still couldn't score, yet on the 90th minute we finally got a huge slice of luck as Ronaldo broke clear to round the keeper and score, but after looking at the replays he was a mile offside.

Manchester United 1 Ronaldo 90

Blackburn Rovers 0

March 17th: Reading v Manchester United

We played well in this match and after only five minutes we were in the lead as Aimar fired in from 20 yards after a good cross field pass by Bardlsey. It wasn't long till we had another chance as Rooney fired towards goal but his effort went just wide. On the 23rd minute we conceded the equaliser as Alonso broke clear of my defence to slot past Foster. Two minutes later though Foster got his hand to another Alonso effort to save us from going behind.

The second half was better for us as we dominated alot more than we did in the first and on the 62nd minute we went into the lead again as Brandy fired in from short range. It got even better for us on the 86th minute as Owen wrapped the game up with a long range effort to make it 3-1 and give us all three points

Reading 1 Alonso 23

Manchester United 3 Aimar 5, Brandy 62, Owen 86

March 20th: Portsmouth v Manchester United

We struggled to break down a resiliant Portsmouth side as they decided to defend very deep. It took us till the 21st minute to get our first real shot off as Owen rattled the crossbar from 15 yards. This was quickly followed by Owen firing straight at the Portsmouth keeper. Portsmouth did have there chances and just after the half hour they came closest as Foster had to dive full stretch to his left to tip the ball round the post. On the 41st minute we went into the lead as Anderson who had been quiet all game fired in a shot from nothing to send us into the break with a goal advantage.

The second half saw Portsmouth come at us alittle more as they tried for the equaliser, it was good for us as it meant they left huge gaps at the back, unfortunatly we didn't exploit these and we failed to add to our score. Luckily for us Portsmouth's strikers coudln't hit a barn door from 6 yards so we went home with all three points

Portsmouth 0

Manchester United 1 Anderson 41

March 24th: It was international friendly time again and my Czech team faced an away trip to Eygpt. We struggled to start with but on the 23rd minute we went into the lead as Bednar fired in. Despite dominating much of the game we only scored once more as Jeslinek headed home on the 85th minute to give us an unconvincing 2-0 win

I got a call from the club secertary after the match to tell me that Aimar had suffered a bad injury whilst on duty with Argentina. He had broken his ankle and will miss the rest of the season

March 27th: Manchester United v Everton

No other players came back injured from the respective Nations meaniong I had a near full strength squad to choose from. We again dominated the match with Everton offering little in the way of attack. On the 24th minute Rooney had the Everton keeper scrambling across the goal to rescue his team, luckily for him the ball swerved just wide of the post. Rooney was causing the Everton defence alot of problems and on the 43rd minute he finally scored but not before barging over a defender. So the goal got ruled out.

A minute into the second half Everton were reduced to ten men after Baxter's two footed lunge on Hargreaves which saw Hargreaves having to be replaced. With Everton down to ten men we started to impose ourselves more on the game and on the 61st minute we opened the scoring as Rooney fired in and this time the goal stood. We piled forward at every oppourtunity and killed the game off in the 88th minute as Tevez headed in a Nani cross to give us a good 2-0 win

Manchester United 2 Rooney 61, Tevez 88

Everton 0

Injury news: Hargreaves will be out for around 3 weeks after badly twisting his knee in the sending off incident

Cheers makam, I think we could improve alittle. the general play and results are going ok but I want a little more from my team. We should be putting more past some of the lower teams and we are conceding too many silly goals...

But I'm just a perfectionist really lol

March 30th: Juventus v Manchester United; Champions League 1/4 Final 1st Leg

A poor start saw us go a goal down after only 12 minutes as Giovinco fired in to send the Turin crowd wild. Juventus then caem close to doubling there lead on the 23rd minute as my defence fell asleep, but luckily for us Foster was on hand to save there bacon. We were all over the place and Juventus were in supreme control. Just before the break they came close to doubling there lead but yet again Foster thwarted them.

The second half was much the same with Juventus controlling much of the game but on the 64th minute we got the away goal I really wanted as Brandy fired in after breaking clear of the defence to slot past the keeper. Our joy didn't last long though as Juventus came straight back at us and nearly retook the lead within five minutes but Foster did enough to tip it round the post. The pressure continued and on the 84th minute we lost the game as Marchisio fired in to give Juventus a 2-1 aggregate lead to take to Old Trafford

Juventus 2 Giovinco 12, Marchisio 84

Manchester United 1 Brandy 64

Despite the loss I was quite relieved as we had score an away goal and even though Juventus did batter us in every department they only scored twice which gives us a good chance in the return leg

Premiership Top Three:

1st; Manchester United 70pts (31)

2nd: Arsenal 66pts (31)

3rd: Chelsea 58pts (31)

April 4th: Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur; FA Cup Semi Final (Wembley)

A tight match as both teams battled for a place in the final, Tottenham had the first shot as they fired towards goal on the 16th minute but A.Ferdinand managed to block the effort. A minute later we came close as Brandy headed just wide from Anderson's cross. On the 22nd minute the first goal was scored as Owen sent us into the lead after rounding the Tottenham keeper. The game cominuted to be very open and on the 29th minute we came close to doubling our lead as Brandy again fired just wide. Tottenham then had the chance to equalise but they somehow missed when it was easier to score. A minute before half time they equalsied the game as Pongolle curled the ball beautifully past the outstrectched arm of Foster.

The second half was more of the same as both teams pressed for the winner and on the 64th minute they Tottenham had the chance to score but there effort went just over. With seven minutes left before the full time whistle we went into the lead as Aguerro fired in from long range to send the red half of Wembley wild. Tottenhams day got worse as on the 89th minute they went down to ten men after Malbranque was sent off after picking up a second yellow card.

Manchester United 2 Owen 22, Aguerro 83

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Pongolle 44

We will be facing local rivals Manchester City in the showpeice final after they beat Liverpool 3-1

April 6th: Manchester United v Juventus; Champions League 1/4 Final 2nd Leg (agg 1-2)

We got off to a poor start as Juventus fired in on the 8th minute as Camoranesi headed past Foster. Ten minutes later they came close to killing the tie off with a long range effort which Foster got his fingertips too. Juventus were all over us and we looked very averageand on the 37th minute Foster was called upon again to save us as he dived full stretch to his left and knocked the ball round the post. Three minutes later we somehow conjured up an equaliser as Anderson fired in from long range.

At the break I told my player we needed an early goal to stand any chance of going through.

The second half though was again all Juventus as they bombarded my goal. I knew it wasn't going to be our day and on the 79th minute Trezeguet confirmed it with a rasping effort which Foster stood no chance with.

Manchester United 1 Anderson 40

Juventus 2 Camoranesi 8, Trezeguet 78

April 10th: Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United

A very poor game for us as we let Bolton walk all over us, on the 10th minute Bolton went a goal up as Cacia fired in a penalty after Aguerro fouled the same player. It didn't get any better as six minutes later we went another goal down as De Lucas fired in after a mistake by King. We looked very poor and Bolton just kept coming at us and on the 31st minute we went a further goal down as Cacia fired in another goal for his tally. I couldn't watch as we were torn apart and on the 34th minute Bolton made it 4-0 as De Lucas headed in.

The second half was just as poor as we struggled to string more that two passes together but luckily for us Bolton seemed to have settled for the four goal advantage.

Bolton Wanderers 4 Cacia pen 10, 31, De Lucas 16, 34

Manchester United 0

I was disgusted with my players and had them come in on there day off to train. What was more worrying was we had to face local rivals City in the next League fixture and they will be more up for the game than Bolton

April 14th: Manchester United v Manchester City

Our start was alot better than against Bolton and we went a goal up within six minutes as Michael Owen ran clear of the City defence to slot home from just outside the box. City didn't take long to try a reply as they tested Foster with a short range effort which he blocked well and R.Ferdinand cleared the loose ball away. Just before the break we came close to doubling our lead as Tevez fired just wide of the post.

The second half saw us go a goal up within four minutes as Aguerro headed in from a Rooney cross. We looked comfortable with the ball this game and on the hour we should've gone a further goal up but Rooney fluffed his effort. Rooney's day didn't improve as late in the game he was sent off for a second bookable offence

Manchester United 2 Owen 6, Aguerro 49

Manchester City 0

richburman - Brandy is worth around £3,500,000 at the moment hopefully his price will go alittle higher. Was slightly gutted about the Juventus game we had played so poorly which is unlike my team

makam - Less said about the Bolton game the better, was the poorest performance I've seen a team do in all my saves....

April 17th: Manchester United v Aston Villa

Within a minute we had gone into the lead as Owen wasted no time in intercepting a poor back pass by the Villa midfield. However the joy was short lived as Villa capitalised on some poor passing by my team when Santana fired in from 20 yards. On the 17th minute we came close to taking the lead as Owen fired straight into the keepers arms after getting on the end of a Nani throughball. Just after the half hour we went into the lead as Aguerro fired in a great freekick after Owen was hauled down just outside the area. Surprisingly the referee didn't produce any sort of card to the Villa defender.

The second half was pretty close with Villa attcking alot more than they did in the first. The first goal of the half came on the 57th minute and it went our way as Tevez headed in from another great ball by Nani to give us a 3-1 lead. Villa nearly equalised straight away but a brilliant reaction save from Foster denied them the chance. On the 71st minute though Foster could do nothing about Villa's second goal as Petrov fired in to give Villa a slim chance of getting some points but luckily for us they couldn't break throughmy defence

Manchester United 3 Owen 1, Aguerro 32, Tevez 57

Aston Villa 2 Santana 8, Petrov 71

April 21st: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

Owen opened the scoring in this game with a fine shot on the 5th minute to silence the home fans. We should of doubled the lead on the 10th minute but Tevez somehow fired wide when it was alot easier to score. On the 19th minute and against the run of play Jenas equalised the game, but it was a false dawn for Tottenham as we dominated the rest of the half but for some reason failed to add to our tally.

The second half was again all us as we put Tottenham to the sword and on the 52nd minute we retook the lead as Hargreaves venture forward to score a rare goal for him. Twelve minutes later we killed the game off as Owen added his second and our third of the game. But as in the first half we seemed to hit a wall and couldn't add to our tally but we had done enough to give ourselves all three points and move us closer to retaining the Premiership crown

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Jenas 19

Manchester United 3 Owen 5, 64, Hargreaves 52

April 25th: Middlesbrough v Manchester United

A purely entertaining first 20 minutes saw four goals scored, the first goal came on the 5th minute as Tevez headed in from an Anderson cross, this was followed four minutes later with Aguerro firing in from 18 yards after breaking clear of the Boro defence, Boro's day didn't improve as a minute later we made it 3-0 as Tevez earnt his second goal after again clearing the Boro defence to be left one on one with the Boro keeper. The home fans couldn't believ the scoreline already and on the 16th minute they had something to cheer about as Tamuz fired in to make it 3-1. The first half continued with my team controlling much of the play and just before the break we nearly made it 4-1 as Tevez just missd out on his third goal with a long range effort which went just over.

The second half was again all us as we completely dominated a poor Middlesbrough side but we could only add the one goal to the tally as Rooney fired in on the 85th minute.

Middlesbrough 1 Tamuz 16

Manchester United 4 Tevez 5, 10, Aguerro 9, Rooney 85

May 1st: Aguerro has been named Young Player of the Month after some excellent performances during the month

Manchester United v Sunderland

We knew a win would give us the Premiership Trophy but we had to be careful because Sunderland were fighting relegation and it showed as they caused us a few problems early on but nothing to really worry Foster. On the 24th minute our nerves were eased alittle as Tevez headed to give us the lead. Despite going a goal down Sunderland still kept coming at us and on the 44th minute they nearly equalised but Foster's leg managed to divert the ball wide.

The second half was all us as we kept possesion of the ball alot better and on the 62nd minute our possesion paid off as Owen fired in to kill the game off and put one hand on the Trophy. Sunderland did manage to score but it was too late to make any difference as Stokes fired in on the 83rd minute, but we had done enough to see the Premiership Trophy stay in the Old Trafford Trophy cabinet

Manchester United 2 Tevez 24, Owen 62

Sunderland 1 Stokes 83

Despite winning the Premiership we weren't allowed to parade it around Old Tarfford and had to wait till next weekends final game at Upton Park against West Ham

May 9th: West Ham United v Manchester United

We began well as we dominated the early minutes of the game. However the first shot of the game went to West Ham as they had Foster scrambling across the goal to save the ball.On the 18th minute we opened the scoring as Rooney fired in from short range after Owen's shot was blocked. Our lead didn't last long though as three minutes later Kamara headed in to the delight of the home fans. It didn't get any better for us as four minutes later West Ham went into the lead as Pantstic fired in. I wasn't too worried as we still had along time to go in the match.

The second half began with me chaning the formation to a 4-3-1-2 to add alittle clout in the attack. But for all our trying we just couldn't get the equaliser and we ended up losing the game.

West Ham United 2 Kamara 21, Pantstic 25

Manchester United 1 Rooney 18

Despite the loss my players were upbeat as we celebrated with the Premiership Trophy and we paraded it with the travelling fans. Now my mind was set on the FA Cup final against arch local rivals Manchester City

May 10th: The end of seasons have been handed out and the Player of the Year has been awarded to Guardado with Drogba 2nd and Ronaldo coming in third.

Nani has been awarded for scoring the goal of the season for his strike against Derby County (January 9th)

I have been given the Mananger of the Year award again.

Wes Brown and Cristiano Ronaldo ahve been solected in the English Players Premier Division Team of the Year

May 12th: This seasons EURO Cup will be coming to England as Liverpool beat West Ham United 1-0

May 15th: Manchester United v Manchester City; FA Cup Final (Wembley)

We got off to a poor start as City came straight for us and on the 8th minute they went into the lead as Bojinov fired past the bewildered Foster. I was furious with how my players seemed to let Bojinov through with so much ease. Five minutes later it could of gotten alot worse as Bojinov again barged his way through my defence but this time his shot wasn't as accurate and he ended up firing wide of Foster and the post. We started to get back into the game and on the 18th minute we came close to the equaliser as Owen fired straight into the keepers hands. City then came close again to doubling there lead but R.Ferdinand diverted the shot wide and out for a corner, which City wasted. On the 27th minute we finally made a chance pay as Rooney fired in the equaliser from the edge of the area after some good team play. It was becoming a very entertaining game and just before the break we had the chance to take the lead but Rooney's effort went high and wide of the goal.

The second half was much the same with both teams attacking and on the 51st minute the next goal was scored as Bojinov doubled his tally for the day. I didn't have chance to get mad at my players as within a minute we had responded as Ronaldo's powerfull shot flew into the goal to give us an instant reply. The game was very open but neither team managed to score again before the ninety minutes were up and the game went to extra time.

During extra time City sat back and soaked up the pressure we were giving them, it looked like they were going for penalties but I didn't want that especially with our recent record in shoot outs. I changed the formation to a 4-3-3 and told the players to go for it. We pounded the City area but nearly came undone on the 111th minute as City broke clear but luckily for us Foster saved well. It looked like the game was heading for penalties but on the 119th minute Nani fired in the winner to break the hearts of the blue side of Manchester.

Manchester United 3 Rooney 27, Ronaldo 52, Nani 119

Manchester City 2 Bojinov 8, 51

I was ecstatic with the win, my players did me proud and had every reason to be proud as we had just completed the double. I let them celebrate with the fans and we soaked up all the applause coming our way.

May 19th: The Champions League Trophy will be heading for Italy after Juventus beat Liverpool 6-5 on penalties after a 2-2 draw.

May 20th: Anderson has won this seasons Champions League goal of the Tournament for his strike against Marseille on November 25th

Authors Notes: As spotted MatthewF I made abit of a balls up, the Champions League was on by Juventus on penalties but it was won against Arsenal not Liverpool. The Euro Cup result was correct.

I humberly apologise for the error

Premiership Table: Season 2009/2010

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Pos ¦Inf ¦Team ¦GP ¦ W¦ D¦ L¦GF¦GA¦PTS¦Last Season ¦

1st ¦ ECC¦ Manchester United ¦38 ¦26¦ 7¦ 5¦74¦36¦ 85¦ 1st ¦

2nd ¦ ECC¦ Arsenal ¦38 ¦27¦ 3¦ 8¦88¦43¦ 84¦ 2nd ¦

3rd ¦ ECC¦ Liverpool ¦38 ¦21¦10¦ 7¦76¦37¦ 73¦ 7th ¦

4th ¦ ECC¦ Chelsea ¦38 ¦20¦10¦ 8¦56¦32¦ 70¦ 6th ¦

5th ¦ EC ¦ Manchester City ¦38 ¦18¦ 8¦12¦57¦42¦ 62¦ 3rd ¦

6th ¦ EC ¦ Aston Villa ¦38 ¦17¦10¦11¦65¦55¦ 61¦ 8th ¦

7th ¦ EC ¦ West Ham United ¦38 ¦17¦ 9¦12¦55¦41¦ 60¦ 5th ¦

8th ¦ ¦ Tottenham Hotspurs ¦38 ¦18¦ 6¦14¦57¦46¦ 60¦ 10th ¦

9th ¦ Portsmouth ¦38 ¦17¦ 8¦13¦60¦54¦ 59¦ 11th ¦

10th ¦ Everton ¦38 ¦12¦14¦12¦51¦47¦ 50¦ 12th ¦

11th ¦ EV ¦ Newcastle United ¦38 ¦10¦18¦10¦58¦56¦ 48¦ 4th ¦

12th ¦ Bolton Wanderers ¦38 ¦11¦13¦14¦56¦62¦ 46¦ 13th ¦

13th ¦ Middlesbrough ¦38 ¦11¦12¦15¦49¦60¦ 45¦ 14th ¦

14th ¦ Reading ¦38 ¦12¦ 7¦19¦44¦54¦ 43¦ 17th ¦

15th ¦ Derby County ¦38 ¦11¦ 7¦20¦28¦54¦ 40¦ 16th ¦

16th ¦ Sunderland ¦38 ¦ 8¦14¦16¦42¦51¦ 38¦ 15th ¦

17th ¦ Blackburn Rovers ¦38 ¦ 8¦11¦19¦43¦62¦ 35¦ 9th ¦

18th ¦ R ¦ Wigan Athletic ¦38 ¦ 7¦11¦20¦39¦76¦ 32¦ Championship ¦

19th ¦ R ¦ Norwich City ¦38 ¦ 6¦ 8¦24¦33¦82¦ 26¦ Championship ¦

20th ¦ R ¦ Birmingham City ¦38 ¦ 5¦10¦23¦37¦78¦ 25¦ Championship ¦</pre>

Compeitions Entered:

Premiership: Champions

FA Cup: Winners

League Cup: Runners Up

Community Shield: Winners

Champions League: 1/4 Finals

European Super Cup: Winners

Club World Championship: Winners

Top Scorers:

Tevez 25

Owen, Rooney 24

Ronaldo 17

Brandy 16

Aguero, Nani 10

Anderson 8

Aimar 6

Hargreaves, Fangzhuo, R.Ferdinand 2

King, Brown, Carrick 1

Cheers LCFCtillidie, another good League win for me but its getting more difficult to do. The Champiosn League was abit gutting as we had played pretty well up until it matter and then we just flopped.....

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Player Name ¦Apps ¦Goals¦Av.Rat ¦ Comments ¦

¦(sub) ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

------------¦-------¦-----¦-------¦---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------¦

Van Der Sar ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 8.00 ¦ Retiring at end of contract ¦

------------¦-------¦-----¦-------¦---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------¦

Foster ¦ 64 ¦ 0 ¦ 6.89 ¦ Good first season between the sticks ¦

O'Shea ¦ 62 ¦ 0 ¦ 6.89 ¦ Consistent season just needs to find goals ¦

Brown ¦ 49 ¦ 1 ¦ 6.94 ¦ Excellent season very consistent ¦

Bardsley ¦ 30 (1)¦ 0 ¦ 6.81 ¦ Plenty of promise in first full season ¦

Neville ¦ 20 (3)¦ 0 ¦ 6.91 ¦ Coming towards end of career, will feature more as a squad player next season ¦

R.Ferdinand ¦ 60 ¦ 2 ¦ 6.87 ¦ Great season, contender for Captain ¦

King ¦ 6 (2) ¦ 1 ¦ 7.13 ¦ Played well but needs to cut out silly errors ¦

A.Ferdinand ¦ 14 (1)¦ 0 ¦ 7.00 ¦ Good start to Man.Utd career ¦

Hargreaves ¦ 11(10)¦ 2 ¦ 7.00 ¦ Played well but is struggling to oust Carrick ¦

Carrick ¦ 55 (3)¦ 1 ¦ 7.03 ¦ Excellent season another player in contention for the Captains role ¦

Ronaldo ¦ 56 (1)¦ 17 ¦ 7.05 ¦ Another great season by the Portuguese wizard added plenty of goals aswell ¦

Nani ¦ 40(13)¦ 10 ¦ 6.98 ¦ Played brilliantly when called upon contributed with some outstandiong goals ¦

Giggs ¦ 5 (5)¦ 0 ¦ 6.90 ¦ Spent most of the time on the bench and will be doing the same next season ¦

Anderson ¦ 36 (9)¦ 8 ¦ 6.91 ¦ Played very well all season, becoming an essential player ¦

Aimar ¦ 27 (4)¦ 6 ¦ 7.10 ¦ Unlucky with injury missing 3 months of the season but still excellent ¦

Tevez ¦ 35(18)¦ 25 ¦ 6.94 ¦ Top scorer and played brilliantly throughout the season ¦

Aguero ¦ 28 ¦ 10 ¦ 7.25 ¦ Great season, paying back his transfer fee with intrest ¦

Rooney ¦ 48 (6)¦ 24 ¦ 7.04 ¦ Another great season averging nearly a goal every two games ¦

Brandy ¦ 9 (11)¦ 16 ¦ 7.00 ¦ Excellent start to career at United, virtually single handedly took us to League Cup Final ¦

Fangzhou ¦ 1 (3) ¦ 2 ¦ 7.00 ¦ Being offloaded as soon as possible as he needs first team football ¦

Owen ¦ 38(14)¦ 24 ¦ 7.00 ¦ Another great season and is becoming a United legend with every season that passes ¦

------------¦-------¦-----¦-------¦---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------¦</pre>

A very good season which I can't have any real complaints about. The only thing I want from next season is an improved performance in Europe

cheers guys, it'll take some doing do outdo the great sir matta dn fergie, but I'll try P O'D

Spav I will as ever try my best, i want to improve on Europe next season, especially after the way we flopped at the crucial time

Archived