FM11: Emmanuel Emenike

ß@tU

10251_516_28493.jpg

emmanuel-emenike_111285.jpg

Emmanuel Chinenye Emenike (born 10 May 1987) is a Nigerian professional footballer who currently plays as striker for Karabükspor in the Turkish Premier Division.

Life and career

Emenike started his career with F.C. Cape Town in 2008. He led the team in scoring during the 2008–09 season. Emenike signed a one-year deal with Karabükspor, who paid €100,000 for his services. He scored 16 goals and served up 13 assists in the Turkish First Division, leading the club to the title and automatic promotion.Emenike won the Turkish First Division Best Foreign Player award at the end of the 2009–10 season, and also had his contract extended by three years.

Emenike netted a goal on his Turkish Premier Division debut, helping Karabükspor to a 2-1 victory over Manisaspor. He was called-up to the Nigeria national football team for a friendly against Sierra Leone

Now, he scored 13 goals in Premier Division.Also he scored against to Besiktas and Fenerbahce.

Cost (estimate): I think 3 million € at the beginning

Preffered Moves&Foot :

750enz2how2cf4w8j5e.png

In 11.3 patch :

88ox8jj0dhbkc7ne2tw9.png

His CA/PA:

135/147

irl hes a real monster and I hope my team (fenerbahce) will hopefully sign him sin summer.

he is so strong, that you really need 2 or 3 players to seperate him from the ball.

unfortunately he only plays in turkey, otherwise he would be much better rated, if he played in a top 3 league.

Archived