2 tactics to conquer your league and CL on 8.0.2 (4-4-2 and Counter)

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These tactics are extremely good, although I do have a tendency to concede a few. I'm winning the SPL by a mile with Ayr United and have beaten Bayern away in CL.

I have tried tons of tactics during the past few months and these two are certainly as good as anything else out there at the moment.

Good work polat_dgn.

Originally posted by Taylor_08:

hi polat this tactic is seems very good and i am just going to start a valencia save, so might try this one, how did you sign this many players, the board are only offering me 875k for a title challenge, thanks

Mate, do exactly what i say here : icon_biggrin.gif

Sell Arizmendi, Miguel, Marchena, Zigic

Buy Aguero (35m euros), Sylvian Armand, Barzagli

If you are still here, i can give you screenshot of what i sold and signed so that you can see the price tags! These tacs are made for Valencia mate, i would love to help you. icon_smile.gif

This is a good tactic used it with Liverpool and it has taken until 2nd of Feb to lose a league game but have lost two in a row away to Newcastle and away to Man Utd. In the cups lost away to Chelsea.

Great tactic overall so far trouble is Man Utd also went unbeaten until a week before me but have won more game so doesn't look like I will win the league.

Thanks for a great tactic dude.

thats fine mate thanks and also do you have any idea how much you got for these players

Arizmendi, Miguel, Marchena, Zigic

As far as i remember, i sold Miguel for 12.5m euros, Zigic for 10m euros. make your choice "challenge for title" and adjust your budget by converting from wage budg to transfer budget. Then ask board for wage and transfer funds rise periodically. They make a few rise.

But you should sign Aguero, Armand and Barzagli mate, for whatever the cost is. After signing these, come here, i will tell your exact line-up to conquer the world icon_smile.gif

But at first, after you make your choice (title challenge) and board give you the money, you should be able to convert from wage to transfer budget. After that, you cant do it but if you request wage rise and board gives it, you can again convert it to transfer funds.

i tried this tactic with my middlesbrough team during the second season had a great first season and came 4th

but i was worried by the number of goals i conceded so thought i'd try and look for another one

came across this and having won most of my games including a 3-1 drubbing of man utd at home i'm very impressed

i do conced a lot of goals though my back line is

Bogdan Lobart

some dutch fella can't remember his name at right back

fabio aurliio at left back

david wheater

and robert huth

should a invest in some more defence or are these chaps good enough

no-one wil bid for the players you told me to sell and the board wont give me money for wages or transfers

What? mate as soon as you begin the game, all big teams start to bid for Miguel, are you sure?

Originally posted by Mr Hough:

i tried this tactic with my middlesbrough team during the second season had a great first season and came 4th

but i was worried by the number of goals i conceded so thought i'd try and look for another one

came across this and having won most of my games including a 3-1 drubbing of man utd at home i'm very impressed

Bogdan Lobart

david wheater

and robert huth

Well, tbh, your defenders are mediocre mate.

Sign Barzagli if you can, Armand for LB, Vermaaelen for CB, Alexis for RB. Rinaudo from Palermo is quality, too.

real said they were interested but never put a bid in and then ac milan put a bid in but it was only 2million upfront and then 6million over 24 months, so there was no point because that would only give me 2million to spend

and i even offered them around but still no bids for them iv only had bids for joaquin and silva

Originally posted by polat_dgn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Hough:

Bogdan Lobart

david wheater

and robert huth

Well, tbh, your defenders are mediocre mate.

Sign Barzagli if you can, Armand for LB, Vermaaelen for CB, Alexis for RB. Rinaudo from Palermo is quality, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks very much i'll take your advice and see what i can come up with

@ Taylor_08:

Ok mate you wanted my transfer history screenie, here is it, i hope i am not too late :

First Season Transfers(2007-2008)

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/436/valenciacfsadtransfershqn5.png

Second Season Transfers (2008-2009)

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9822/valenciacfsadtransfershjf9.png

Try to arrange your bids according to these, mate, i hope you succeed.

Not impressed by this tactic. I started a game with Milan and played maby 15 games. Many draws och sometimes I cant score. Maby depends on my strikers Gilardino and Inzaghi.

Someone have a ide how to stop the corner bugg in this patch? The opponents scores goals all the time on corners.

Maby I try this tactics with some other team later. And one more question. What kind of teamtalk do you use when you are home and drawing in halftime?

Originally posted by eMPiii:

Not impressed by this tactic. I started a game with Milan and played maby 15 games. Many draws och sometimes I cant score. Maby depends on my strikers Gilardino and Inzaghi.

Someone have a ide how to stop the corner bugg in this patch? The opponents scores goals all the time on corners.

Maby I try this tactics with some other team later. And one more question. What kind of teamtalk do you use when you are home and drawing in halftime?

i advise pacy forwards if you want to be succesful not only for this tactics but for the whole game with whatever tactics you use, mate. And in 4-4-2, put Kaka in the right CM slot, i am sure he will tear apart many teams there.

For your last question, use "You can win the game" teamtalk.

just finished second season with boro finished 4th alves scored 56 in 56 very happy with him

but i think i could have won the league if i had better players so i'm gonna use all my transfer money and but the best players i can i need a good right mid if anyone can suggest one

i'm using the counter attack one by the way

just finished second season with boro finished 4th alves scored 56 in 56 very happy with him

but i think i could have won the league if i had better players so i'm gonna use all my transfer money and but the best players i can i need a good right mid if anyone can suggest one

i'm using the counter attack one by the way

Mate please fix your defence in my honest opinion icon_smile.gif, dont waste your money on attacking players ..

As i said before, for your LB, you can get Armand or Taiwo, they would come to Boro i think, and Leandro Rinaudo, Vermaaelen, you can get these CBs ,too. They are not top players but great quality, easily signable . Clerc may come to Boro, although not so sure about it. TRy Alexis from Valencia. Ok, i think you cant sign Barzagli, i can accept that icon_biggrin.gif

Bogdan Lobart

david wheater

and robert huth

I also concede loads of goals even if i use the counter tactic playin with spurs. Ive tried teaking it a bit so my backiline is more defensive but still i conceded usually late on in the game usually after around 70mins. Im in my 1st season using 8.0.2 with a backline of Bale, Samba(king when hes fit), Woodgate and Hutton.

tried armand troare can't get him i'll have a go at taiwo trying vermaaelen i've got a good team going forward i think your right i should put my money into my defence

sorry in fact i mean Slyvian Armand , not Armand Traore.

i first looked at armand traore thinking you meant him then looked at slyvian armand and i guessed you where on about him hteses guys are quite expensive i'm abit of a penny pincher and prefer to get bargins rather than spend millions on players

K polat_dgn I said i'd give you an update on how I was doing as I progressed and I have to say im exceeding my expectations.

On my last post I was playing well but conceeding a lot of goals!!! I was at the time at 2 goals per game this has now fallen to 1.5 goals a game for the season so far!!! Just hit the january transfer window and have brought in a couple of defenders and a new goalie hopefully this will continue to bring that goal tally down!

Main thing I have to say is that even with the goals ive been conceding this these tactics are helping me score a lot more than ive conceded.

This season it helped me draw with Chelsea and pick up wins against Liverpool, United and Arsenal so far!! Particularly impressed by the Arsenal match was playing counter attack and went 3-1 down by half time change to the attacking system and ended up winning 6-3 think the change in tactics confused them!!!

Anyway here is my league table you can veiw how ive been doing so far! I'm Manchester City currently 1st place 5 points clear. Just picked up a few injuries but hoping they wont effect me too badly!

leaguetableef0.jpg

Cheers again mate!!!

OK, mates, here is an update for BOTH tactics:

Use opposition instructions, i think they are really useful, especially with Counter tactics. if i had a right to edit my first post, i would add this there,too.

Apply "tight marking", "close down" and "hard tackling" with the "always" setting to your opponents' strikers and to their key man (if they have, like Kaka, Fabregas etc) . Doing this will more reduce the goals you concede.

Archived