• Release day baby!
    • Santa will bring it to me
    • I'm going to wait for the final patch
    • Not sure, I'll wait and see.
    • I probally won't buy it.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably won't buy it... will see if they fix any of the big issues I have with the game and go from there.

Interesting to note that 60% are in the final patch/not sure/won't buy categories.

Well part of that is probably just trolling/haters. But part of it is people like me... think 2011 had been worse then 2010. Why buy a game going backwards.

Think it's time I vote with my wallet rather than put up with the same old feature bloat (Set piece creator anyone?) year-on-year. Final patch time for me if the overall reception is good on the forums.

I wonder whether SI is worried about this trend in delaying the purchase though...

• 5 months later...
your opinion is you want to wait, mine is that id rather not, hence why this is a poll, so everyone can give their own opinion, the majority (that voted) prefer to get in on release obviously.

Not to mention that most people chose to be nonconfirmist or make a faux protest despite having every intention of buying on release day. Poll was a thinly veiled 'unplayable until third patch' whinge.

I wonder whether SI is worried about this trend in delaying the purchase though...

There is no trend. Stop kidding yourself. SI won't be batting an eyelid, on account of the trend being not much more than forum ego.

Archived