The Bootroom 2008 Big Challenge - Meon Valley

With the January transfer window open, Meon really needed to spend in an effort to stay in the Championship, what happened instead disappointed the fans.

With Dan Higam's contract expiring at the end of the season, wigan came in with a bid £3 million pounds to take him immediatly. Since he did not want to sign a new one with Meon, Manager Striker felt he had no option to accept, and Higam was gone.

Rock bottom of the league, shorn of their top scorer, things look bleak for the Valley. Can the mnager reinvest the cash in an effort to cling on to championship status?

Time will tell.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of August Update

So, my first month is out of the way and I must say I have been encouraged with the start made.

The first game in the Championship begun with a 2-0 away victory at Blackpool, two goals by Malcom Christie were enough to get the UFO's first win!

The following game saw the sides first cup game and the fan's were delighted with a 5-1 hammering of Cheltenham - Dan Higham with a hattrick and Christie with another 2. Back to the league and a thrilling second half at Portman Road saw the Valley leap into a 2-0 lead, an own goal on 53 mins and another Christie strike on 60mins gave the away side a great chance of going home with 3 points, but the side simply collapsed. 4 goals, the first from a penalty, meant that we lost against Ipswich 4-2.

The next game, ironically, was away at Ipswich again - this time in the league cup. A close encounter saw the home side go 2-0 up before Matt Jansen scored and once Alex Bruce was sent off for Ipswich and Christie had hit the equalliser the Valley were surely favourites?

No chance, a 93rd minute goal saw the UFO's out of the league cup at the second stage, but the fan's were happy that we were competing with a side with a much higher reputation.

The Valley were the busiest side in the transfer window - 12 signings came in;

Seth Johnson (injured for a month), Matt Jansen, Malcom Christie, Jody Morris, Scott Donnelly, Sheku Kamara, Kris Gate, Kieran Lee (on loan from Man Utd), John McGreal, Michael Noone, Martin Donnelly, Shane Redmond, Stephen Hernandez, Zoltan Stieber (on loan from Aston Villa), and Chelsea players after an agreement was made to make Chelsea a parent club. These players were James Simmonds, Adrian Pettigrew and Michael Woods.

Playmaker, if you like I vcould develope a weekly or monthly newsletter, in PDF format, to sum up all 'players' progress and hints on worth-while buys etc. What you think? As I have so much time on my hands lol. Oh and also, im just about to begin my game now... post an update with profile soon...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fudger:

Playmaker, if you like I vcould develope a weekly or monthly newsletter, in PDF format, to sum up all 'players' progress and hints on worth-while buys etc. What you think? As I have so much time on my hands lol. Oh and also, im just about to begin my game now... post an update with profile soon... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be a good idea, if it wasn't already planned anway.

I always had in mind to do something for the fanzine. There will be season reviews from the holiday game, experiment results on the 'mentals' and 'techies' and a roundup of who has done what.

I'm mulling over the idea of a team guide, though it won't be as detailed as the normal guides - there are only five senior players, so I think a four page spread is a bit much!!! icon_biggrin.gif

B]End Of Season Report 07/08[/b]

When we left Meon, our star striker had left in a deal that had secured the clubs financial future, however they were rooted to the foot of the table and not looking like they might have the slightest hope of survival.

Manger stricker reinvested some of the money from the sale of Higham into the purchase of another striker. Romanian striker Bogdan Stancu arrived for a fee of 80k, and immediatly fell out with the fans by telling them that the club was his stepping stone to big things. The only other purchase during the transfer window was a Swiss, another striker, who came in for a nominal free of 80k. This was to prove to be a bargin, as he contributed 11 goals in the 10 games he played before the end of the season.

The transfer window closed without further comings and going, and the Valley settled down to attempt to claw their way out of the drop zone.

It started well with a win over West Brom away, in which Stancu immeditaly began to repay the fans by scoring a wonderful hattrick to give the club a brilliant 4-1 win at the Hawthorns. This began a run of 10 games outbeaten, in which 6 wins were recorded, and the team quickly rose to the heady highs of 18th.

Worse was to come though, and that wonderful run of form dissolved into a 6 game losing streak, plummiting them back down towards the drop zone. The form was patchy at best, and a draw was often followed by a poor defeat. So it headed towards the final day, with the Valley teetering on the end in 21st, needing a win against preston at Deepdale to survive to for another season in the 2nd tier.

It wasn't to be, with a terrible performance against Preston resulting in a 3-1 defeat and a nail biting finish as the Blackpool v Hull City match would determine the fate if Meon Valley. Valley fans in the Preston stadium could be seen pressing radios to their ears to hear the latest news from the KC stadium, and their hearts sank when Scott Vernon put Blackpool ahead on the 71st minute. If that result remained it would send the Valley down.

Soon they had a new hero though, as Stepheen McFee rode to the rescue in the final minute to equalise for Hull, sending Blackpool down along with Cholchester and Coventry. Meaning that Meon Valley, for another season at least, would be amoung the Championship teams last year.

Ok mate. Well ive applied to join The Bootrooms Editorial Staff anyway haha, the editions are just amazingly develped, I just read the spread about this challenge. Im having a few problems getting the game started. I have the database and save game installed but it still has an error message come up resorting back to the default database... Any ideas?

Also, when do you think Ill have a reply about Bootroom? Cheers.

Im going to just start a new game with the database supplied and create myself into it. Ill use past experience as Automatic which is said to be the lowest. Ill make him have the same info as Joe Striker etc...

Fudger, I work on The Bootroom and I am sure we will be delighted to have you on board. Our editor will be in touch, probably after the weekend.

I'm glad you enjoy reading the fanzine and its great that you want to add to the writing!

Up the Valley!

End of September Update

Another surprising month sees a few shocks and the Valley are competing well so far. By the end of September we are sitting 16th, and have players turning heads.

The month began with a board satisfied with the progress, another addition to the squad, Charlie Sheringham (loan) is yet to make an appearance, but will provide backup for the 3 strikers at the club. Signed on a pre-agreement is defender Miguel Rebosio, who will join from Sporting Cristal in January.

First up games against Sheffield's two clubs, we go down 2-1 against Wednesday and then get hammered 5-2 at United. Higham scores against Wednesday, Christie and Thomlinson score against United. Next up are WBA, who are sitting in 18th place in the league. We manage to pull out our best result to date with a 1-0 home win, Higham again the scorer.

The following game saw us notch up our second consecutive win - this time against Leicester, 2-0, Matt Jansen and Pete Jenkins with his first of the season. The month couldn't end in the same way as we went down 2-0 at coventry. Tomlinson gets young player of the month and also gets runner up as player of the month.

With 5 assists Tomlinson is one of the best players in the Championship right now, Christie leads the scoring for the Valley with 7 (4 in the league, 3 in the cup), closely followed by Higham on 5.

Next up is Wolves away...

End of October Update

The third month of the season sees the Valley struggle to really stamp their mark on the league, it seems mid-table obscurity is the best we can hope for.

Meon were beaten by Wolves (1-0), by fellow strugglers Bristol City (3-1) and by Cardiff (1-0). A draw with Plymouth (2-2) saw both Jennings and Higham scoring, and two impressive victories against Stoke (3-1, Jennings with two and Higham with the other), and Burnley (2-0, Matt Jansen with both).

Sneaky Ninja had a bittersweet month. He was the first player to have an enforced rest, after being sent off for 2 yellow cards in the game against Wolves. The other first was scoring a goal in the defeat against Bristol City - the first goal scored by a defender for Meon.

A quick check at the tables sees the UFO's in 16th (17 points), with leaders Crystal Palace on 29 points and a big surprise as West Brom are bottom with 10 points.

End of November Update

Our worst month. Quite simply a disaster. Tomlinson got injured and we struggled.

One point coming against Watfor at home in a 3-3 was all we had to shout about after losing to Scunthorpe (2-1), Charlton (4-1) and 22nd place Colchester (3-1).

Dan Higham scored a goal in each game except for Scunthorpe. (Christie scored the consolation goal in that game), Jennings and Tomlinson also scored in the 3-3 Watford game.

As a result we are now 21st, WBA are 22nd and only a point behind. December is likely to be a key month and January will be crucial if we are to survive. Higham is refusing to sign a new deal so a sale may be on the cards in the transfer window and with Villa sniffing around I don't know if we will be able to keep hold of Tomlinson. He was named player of the month, despite only playing 2 games, so his talent may not go un-noticed.

***Holiday Game Season One Report***

Down the Valley icon_frown.gif

Well I would love to tell you about an enthralling end to the season, but the simple fact is the Valley went down with a whimper – 12 points adrift from safety and 6 points from 23rd place Colchester. Ronnie Jepson was given the boot after the final game. Good riddance. icon_mad.gif

Barnsley pulled well clear of relegation, gaining the same number of points in half a season as Meon Valley managed in the whole season.

21st Hull Pl(46), W(13), D(12), L(21), GF(57), GA(74), GD(-17), Pts(51)

22nd Crystal Palace Pl(46), W(13), D(12), L(21), GF(58), GA(79), GD(-21), Pts(51)

23rd Colchester Pl(46), W(13), D(6), L(27), GF(42), GA(75), GD(-33), Pts(45)

24th Meon Valley Pl(46), W(10), D(9), L(27), GF(43), GA(79), GD(-36), Pts(39)

Jepson ‘strengthened’ in the January transfer window bringing in the following players:

DC/DM Ben Clark from Hartlepool. Played mostly in the centre of defence pushing Sneaky Ninja out of the team. He put in a solid performance, so expect to see him holding down a regular place in League One.

21 year old right back Jamie Lowry sign from League 2 Chesterfield. He was average there and average for Valley. Technically poor, Jepson seemed to prefer his mental strength over Chris Burns ability. A pointless signing.

Jespon continued a theme with another 21 year old. Liam Davis arrived from Coventry to play on the left. He did little to improve the team, but with Billy Hawkins, Blan Page, Harley Rabbit and loanee Scott Golbourne all failing to make the grade there isn’t much competition for his place.

Striker John Cunliffe was perhaps Jepson’s most successful signing, grabbing 8 goals in 16 appearances. At 23, the signing from Chivas USA has real potential and should be a real threat in League One. Needless to say Jepson screwed up the one really good thing he did by only using him in two thirds of the games.

John-Joe O’Toole spent 3 months on loan partnering Pete Jennings in the centre of midfield and performed as well as anyone. At £200k, whoever the new manager is, would be a fool not to make the signing permanent, if there is any money to spend.

[/b]Player Performances[/b]

Top Goalscorer Dan Higham (16), Calvin Zola(10), John Cunliffe(8)

Most Assists Pete Jennings (6), Will Tomlinson (4), Liam Davis, Blan Page, Luke Kelland (2)

Highest Average Rating John Cunliffe (6.88), Dan Higham (6.81), Calvin Zola, Ben Clark (6.71), Pete Jennings (6.58)

Highest rated sign-up players Louis Jackson, Robert Dawson (6.00)

Most apps for sign-up players Chris Burns (36), Sneaky Ninja (24) Keith Spendiff (23), John Carthy (19)

Transfer News

Higham’s contract has been left to expire and Aberdeen have snapped him up on a free.

Meon Valley have failed in bids to land Jon Otsemobor and Kemal Izzet

***Holiday Game Summer 2008 Update***

Meon Valley have named former Stevenage manager Paul Fairclough as the new boss.

Will Tomlinson has rejected contracts from Premiership clubs Man Utd, Bolton and Aston Villa, to join Sheff Utd in a £500k deal. He’s worth £1.6m, so once again Meon Valley have failed to squeeze the best deal out of a key player leaving. Tomlinson is obviously hoping for first team football after 40 appearances in his one season for Valley. With Sheff Utd expecting to mount a challenge for a playoff place, he could make it to the Premiership within a season anyway. Good career choice, hopefully.

Assistant Manager Simon Johncock has hung up his playing boots at the age of 37. He made his 500th career appearance in a Meon Valley shirt, during a solid final season.

Pete Jennings is in the last year of his contract and although he has yet to announce his retirement, it is expected at the end of the 08/09 season.

Paul Fairclough has completed his first signing – Marcus Bean from Blackpool for £12k. Bean plays as a defensive midfielder, a position that really need filling 11 months ago.

There is one further update to come, but not tonight.

Hopefully, tomorrow or Monday I will have a report on all 22 sign-up players - the 'Mentals' and the 'Techies'.

One final statistic which I forget to mention. Meon Valley managed an incredible 11 Red Cards - the worst offender was Calvin Zola with FOUR red cards!

Summer 2007 Pre-Season Report

Players in:

Liam Bridcutt - Loan from Chelsea

James Simmonds - Loans from Chelsea

Gareth Roberts - 45k from Doncaster

Keith Keane - 275k from Luton

Tomasz Cywka - Loan from Wigan

Vincent Van Den Berg - Loan from Arsenal

Staff in:

Alan Dafforn - 10k from Dag & Red as scout

Pat Mountain - 50k from Cheltenham as gk Coach

Nigel Vaughan - 45k from Shrewsbury as fitness coach

Friendly match:

Meon Valley 0-4 Partrick Thistle

Meon Valley 1-5 Blackburn

Meon Valley 0-2 Fiorentina

Newport Co 5-3 Meon Valley

MK Dons 0-2 Meon Valley

Linfield 1-2 Meon Valley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by West Country Cop:

Being as we were told in the thread that if we were relegated we had failed, does that mean that you're starting a new one icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course not - this is REAL LIFE and you can't restart real life! icon_confused.gificon_wink.gif

In all seriousness, although I set it up to be a difficult challenge and expected Valley to go down, I was still gutted when it happened.

I decided, in my spare time, to proceed on with the kits and develope them further putting them in the same style as the in-game ones. I tweaked them slightly, adding a new sponser (Sony) and making the kit in the Adidas style. I have also, as you can see in the image, formatted the logo created in an earlier post into the style of 'Round' as I use those, I think the logo is awesome. Ahh, and an added extra, '2nd in the championship' woo! And as proof you can see it under my name, even if it is only late August. If you'd like these kist, and the logo in that style, just let me know in this thread and ill upload them somewhere for download. I personally really like the kits xD

Kits // Logo // 2nd!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I decided, in my spare time, to proceed on with the kits and develope them further putting them in the same style as the in-game ones. I tweaked them slightly, adding a new sponser (Sony) and making the kit in the Adidas style. I have also, as you can see in the image, formatted the logo created in an earlier post into the style of 'Round' as I use those, I think the logo is awesome. Ahh, and an added extra, '2nd in the championship' woo! And as proof you can see it under my name, even if it is only late August. If you'd like these kist, and the logo in that style, just let me know in this thread and ill upload them somewhere for download. I personally really like the kits xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooh I like! Even if no one else wants them I do!

Please upload them when you get a chance icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fudger:

Ill upload them tommorrow. The skins name can be found in the latest edition of The Bootroom, as I cant remember it. Nice eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Swite. Although I think this version is called Swite Grass.

***Important FA Cup Information***

In case anyone has not twigged, there is a rule in the FA Cup that means teams have to have played more than two seasons to enter the FA Cup. As Meon Valley were established in 2007, there will be no FA Cup games for the first two seasons.

***Holiday Game Experiment Update 07/08***

Please note that FM lists U18 and reserve team games as ‘non-competitive’. For the purpose of this report I have assumed all listed stats are U18 only.

At U18 level, it seems that the ‘Mentals’ are doing much better than the ‘Techies’. However, it is a different story at senior level. There is little to choose between the two groups, but the Techies just seem to edge it.

The U18s finished in 3rd in their group (15 teams) although all but one of the teams below them are from a lower division.

Current Mentals

GK Craig Hopper - Spent most of the season on the bench and was clearly not ready for first team action, conceding an average of 3 goals per game.

GK Nick Burcher – A decent season in the U18s, without ever really excelling. Conceded at a rate of 1.3 goals per game.

DC Keith Spendiff - An impressive 23 appearances in the first team, but lack of belief in his technical abilities was one of the main reasons for Valley’s terrible defensive record in the first half of the season. Fell out of favour during the second half of the season, although the improvement in the team was marginal.

MC John Brian Carthy - Made several appearances alongside Pete Jennings. Jepson failed to get the best out of his dribbling and finishing ability, his determined attitude or strong physical presence, getting just one goal and no assists out of him.

Current Techies

DR Chris Burns – Probably the most deserving of a first team place at the beginning of the season. Second top goal scorer at one stage with 3 goals, but a loss of confidence, two red cards and the signing of Jamie Lowry meant he had to fight for his place. With decent coaching, is the most likely to do well in League One

DC Sneaky Ninja – Regularly rotated with Keith Spendiff, but also made 3 appearances up front. Constant criticism from Jepson will not have helped his confidence. Then again, with his regular runs forward, maybe Jepson has a point for once. His one goal and one assist came from a defensive position. 7 assists at U18 level show that perhaps retraining as a full back would be a good career move.

Potential Mentals

MC Shaun Bullitt - Limited to four subs appearances at senior level. A rate of one assist every three games at U18 level is impressive.

DL Sergio Harris- Despite an average performance at U18 level, still managed to start three times in the seniors.

MR Conor Callan - 8 goals and 13 assists in the U18s meant that Callan was the biggest threat from midfield. Just one start in the seniors, and came off the bench 5 times, but failed to make an inpact

MR Luke Kelland – Erratic performances in the U18s, but flair and determination meant that he still managed to bag 4 goals and 3 assists and also came up with 2 assists at senior level coming off the bench 4 times.

ML Blan Page – Although limited technically, he still has enough attributes to make a decent winger. Managed 2 assists in 8 senior starts and 9 in 24 at U18 level.

FC Daniel Williams – An absolute goal machine in the U18s, with 36 goals. And this despite not being a natural finisher. Pace, bravery and determination are clearly enough to overcome other U18 teams, but there are clearly doubts over whether he can make it at senior level as he did not feature at all.

DL Scott Sherman – As one of the younger members in the U18 squad, Sherman probably wouldn’t have played as much under normal circumstances. A poor season at youth level, but has time to improve. No senior appearances.

Potential Techies

MC David Pitt – A poor season at youth level, including two red cards. Somehow made one start for the seniors.

ST Mark Baker – The least number of goals and appearances of any of the strikers at U18 level. Nevertheless, 7 goals in 19 games is still a decent tally. An assist and a MotM award in his two subs appearances for the seniors suggests that he might just make the grade.

DC Scott Mackay – Poor physical presence for a centre back meant that Mackay’s performances in the U18s were less than impressive. Came off the bench once for the senior side.

ST Jonny Hennel – 24 goals, 7 assists and MotM 14 times for the U18s. Hennell may not quite have Williams strike rate, but his presence in the team is equally important. His one senior appearance was poor.

DC Robert Dawson – Performed better at senior level than in the U18s. Clearly benefits from better players around him. Could do with more match time with just 6 senior starts and 19 U18 starts.

DR David Evans – 15 at the start of the game, so got nowhere near the senior side and didn’t fair too well in the U18s. Bizarrely has 2 goals, assists, Motm awards, yellow crads and red cards.

ML Billy Hawkins – Proof that good pace, dribbling and crossing abilities don’t necessarily make a good winger. Given that he is coming up for his 18th birthday he has a lot to prove.

MC Joe Albertella – Worst player to feature in the senior and U18 sides. Running out of time.

ST Louis Jackson – Although Jackson has half the goals of Williams at U18 level (18 goals), they were scored in half the number of games. In 5 appearances for the first team he got 2 goals and looks a decent prospect.

The Rabbit Experiment

ML Harley Rabbit – It’s not looking good so far for our buck-toothed friend. Not quite the worst player in the U18s, but definitely the most ineffective. Somehow made 5 starts and 8 subs appearances in the first team. Pace and Jumping ability are all Harley has and it’s not enough. So far.

***Holiday Game - The 'Old' Pros***

GK Chris Kelly - Perhaps should have managed more than one MotM performance, give the amount of practice. Just five clean sheets and 61 goals conceded in 41 doesn't look that impressive, but Valley were a whole lot better when he was in the team.

DC Simon Johncock - The only consistent performer in the Valley back line. Johncock achieved his 500th career appearance for the UFOs, before retiring. Unfortunately, for some reason, his final season stats have not been recorded in his history.

MC Pete Jennings - Jepson failed to get the best out of his creativity and should have partnered him with a decent DM, given his lack of defensive capability. Despite this, Jennings was still the most influential player in the team with six assists.

MR Will Tomlinson - A good season by Valley standards, but average given his undoubted talent. Could have torn the Championship up, but only managed 4 assists in 41 games. Can only get better at Sheff Utd away from Jepson's mismanagement.

FC Dan Higham - The most successful of the five pros and player of the year. 16 goals on 42 appearances is a good haul after a slow start to the season. Could have had a hatful with a decent supply.

Overall, none of these players excelled - which is entirely down to Jepson's poor management and regular outbursts. Had he encouraged their talents Valley would have had a chance.

Other managers have recognised the abilities of Higham and Tomlinson, but Jepson somehow managed not to create a tactic that could take advantage of a great winger and a great finisher. How?

The manager is a clearly a very important factor in overcoming Valley's many problems. The one and only test game where Valley stayed up had Steve McMahon in charge. The rest had Jepson at the helm.

Instead of trying to improve the morale and encourage players, Jepson seemed hell bent on laying in to them - particularly bad considering the average age of the squad (22) and the poor morale at the beginning of the season.

His level of discipline is 19 - evidence that perhaps a high attribute is not always a good thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coldkohmew:

Hope valley is much better after 5 years... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm waiting to see what effect the new ground has. The potential income could really turn the club around. I think I will run the game up to just before that point this month, as it makes an obvious first and second chapter in Valley's history.

I'm 13 games into The Championship, and Meon are lingering a point above relegation with 11 points, in 21st position. First 7 league games were all defeats, but since then we've taken 11 from a possible 21. The most impressive match, being the 3-0 away win against Sheffield Utd.

Knocked out of the League Cup in the second round against Wigan, after beating Cheltenham 5-1.

Signed Adam Nowland, Malcolm Christie, Matt Carbon, Matt Jansen, Scott Donnely and Seth Johnson. Also got a parent club in the form of Chelsea, have James Simmonds, Anthony Grant and Liam Bridcutt on loan from then. As well as Rab Douglas,Grant Basey, Hamza Bencherif and Fraizer Campbell.

Campbell has 8 goals in 10 appearances, Christie has 3, and Higham has been dissappointing with only 2. Tomlinson has scored 3 goals, with Adam Nowland on 2. THe only other scorers have been Scott Donnelly, John Carthy and Pete Jennings.

Tomlinson has provided the most assists with 5, Higham, Basey and Christie each have 2.

So far the best player has been Matt Carbon, followed by Campbell, Jennings and Tomlinson.

Up the Valley!

To apply for the Bootroom writers you have to go onto the SI Interactive home, and click Bootroom, in there it has a link to the writers guide which has all the info. you will need.

How are the images for you?

To apply for the Bootroom writers you have to go onto the SI Interactive home, and click Bootroom, in there it has a link to the writers guide which has all the info. you will need.

How are the images for you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is for the original incarnation of The Bootroom. For this one, you just need to send an email to the address on the back page of the fanzine.

We don't really have a writers guide, but we do have a proof reading process.

W'hey! Managed to survive the first season...just!

It came down to the final day and I was sitting 3rd bottom, managed to scrape a win and the team above me drew so I have beaten relegation!!

Now to start some serious team building!!

Players In:

Jody Morris Free

Rosa Denes £12k

Diallo Drissa £1k

Malcolm Christie Free

Wade Small Loan

Kevin Austin £1k

Ismael Ehui Loan

Wayne Dyer £1k

Gareth Roberts £35k

Mark Iuiliano Free

Released:

Burcher

Mackay

Sherman

Callan

Kelland

Hawkins

Results:

FR H V Partick Thistle 2-0 Morris, Rosa

FR H V Blackburn 0-3

Fiorentina friendly cancelled!

FR A V Newport 1-5 Christie, Jennings, Higham, Tomlinson, Jackson

FR A MK Dons 1-3 Christie (2), Carthy

FR A Linfield 0-5 Christie (2), Ehui (2) Albertella

LGE A V Blackpool 2-5 Ehui, Rosa, Small, Higham (2)

CC A V Cheltenham 1-4 Johncock, Tomlinson, Christie (2)

LGE H V Norwich 1-1 Higham

LGE A V Ipswich 2-4 Ehui (2), Higham (2)

CC A V Watford 4-1 Christie

LGE H V Sheff Wed 1-1 Jennings

LGE A V Sheff Utd 2-2 Ehui (2)

LGE H V West Brom 2-3 Ehui, Higham

First defeat of the season after a cracking start! Currently 6th with 9 points Higham and Ehui are joint second on the scorers listing with 6 each.

Hoping the wheels dont start to come off with injuries piling up and players starting to get tired.

Archived