Finally!! The Barcelona Tactic :D

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I've never uploaded to my FM 2011 game before, when i go to download the tactic from the 1st post it says Windows cannot open this file and it asks me whether i want to use the web service to find the correct programme or select a programme from the list.

Can you please advice what i need to do to get this tactic uploaded on to my game as i'm desperate to try it out.

Thanks

Go to your tactics screen in FM11, then select tactic in the top right, then manage tactics and then import. Once you select import you can find the tactic in the folder you downloaded it to and import it into your game.

How many games have you played? I would think Carroll is very wrong for this tactic the right sided striker scores the most goals for my sides mainly due to speed and Suarez would be better on the right. Getting the correct sort of striker to play in the middle is the key, I think the first page has some results of using this tactic with Liverpool.

• 3 weeks later...

@ Ventura: Its actually fascinating that you should ask about a 3-4-3 tactic as I have been working on one in my past season.

Its basicaly the same as this one, Push DMC to MC position, DC to DMC. Then place the remaining one in the center of defense and keep the FB position (tweak their instruction to behave like CB without putting them in the CB zone.

Push your STL/R down to become AMR/L. Basically you end up with a shape consisting of 3 rombuses, its fascinating and worked well. I'll post it when I get home.

@ Hank: at least one of those: go round keeper, play simple passing, lob keeper, pass ball into the back of the net.

@ Alex: You're doing an epic job with the tactic mate. I think when re-building the squad focus on finding regens. this saves you money for 2-4 seasons as you keep buying 3-4 youngsters each year. Develop your academy during that time. As the youngsters get older they merge into the squad with the older player. As the older players get really old, you can replace them with established players because you'll have enough money. I did this and had great success with it.

@YBK: yes.

Thanks for sharing this brilliant tactic, i was really struggling to get my Arsenal team firing then I started using this tactic and now am on a great unbeaten streak, I have always tried to get my team to play like this but never seems to work. I just love the way it restricts opponents to few chances and we keep possession high 60% and higher in almost every game. Sometimes against weaker teams its over 70% and they get no shots on our goal.

Only problem we have sometimes is scoring goals which i believe may improve once i learn which players play better in each position

thanx motcha!!! I'm having a real pleasure managing my team with the tactic!! Focusing on the players and scouting instead of the tactic!!

and this is a new victory in 2017!!! I'm uploading the screens! I am trying to build my team with regens now, this is my new challenge!!

1132151455.jpg

1132151553.jpg

I was wondering if any of you kind fellows could help me or indeed the great motcha. i'm just about to start a new game with arsenal on 11.3 with all the transfer updates. how would you line up the arsenal team in this formation?

i was thinking

(gk) shezza

(rb) sagna (cb) mert (cb) tv5 (lb) santos/gibbs

(dm) song

(cmr) arteta (cml) wilshere

(str) walcott/gervinho (stc) van persie (stl) arshavin

any suggestions?

thanks in advance

Juventus have squad ideally for 442 tactic. Try.

did you manage to rebuild the barca tactics to juventus 442? ive always played 433 but recently wanted play 442. i never used this tactic but i do want to play with some wingers. for a change to get some width as my freind i play always beats me cos of this and usually comes down to the loss vs him where he always wins the league. so need a new approach.

help please.

• 4 months later...

Archived